• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org. X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

got_kh2?

well, we can't do anything about it except protest, since there is nothing wrong with it (legally). however, i say we aim to stop its production to stop giving DH a bad name

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
sorry I have'nt posted in a long time my computer was messing up but anyways yea we need to brainstrom a way to stop his production.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
Guys - i doubt our names will get into his dodgy craptacular DH because
A) he doesnt know our real names, and
B) our usernames are too long, i doubt he would call his characters RikusDarkHalf etc...

also, if he is a boy and acting as a woman, that makes him a transexual right? XD

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
violent_anger said:
to bad they moved it out of the trash bin,now thats the only known link to that thread
It took me like forever to find (3 minutes).
And anyway, what if, this whole time suvre was a girl anyway? But she/he just didn't ack like it?

RikusDarkHalf

violent_anger said:
anyways, as myinnerfred said, he sucked at first too, so namine4life can continue making it if she/he/surve the transexual stops riding on the reputation of DH to get more veiwers.

true with suvre continuing to make crap people will see DH and think its the best shit ever so let him go on but if anything comes up that is worth nothing I will tell ya guys

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
keybladeboi said:
Guys - i doubt our names will get into his dodgy craptacular DH because
A) he doesnt know our real names, and
B) our usernames are too long, i doubt he would call his characters RikusDarkHalf etc...

also, if he is a boy and acting as a woman, that makes him a transexual right? XD

ha thats funny

Rikus_DarkAngel

hmmm mayb it won't even be something like that...it'll probably still have the capital letters but mayb come up with a different user name...mayb something like Kairi4life if hes going transexual?=/
Also..RikusDarkHalf... empty ur PM u have excceeded over the limit and i can't PM u anymore cause it says u have no more space! XD hehe sorry! ^^;;

The Answer

Cloudy_Card said:
im not sure about namine4life, i can usually sense a suvr-spawn, i think namine4life is just a d*ck

why is it that one of the only people to agree with my xehonart theory is a possible d**k? and if he/she/it is a d**k, that sucks b/c he/she/it got a bunch of "good theory" and "i totally agree" posts and i didn't. btw, remember portroyal12? why did he get banned? he spilled info to us about suvre (ex. saying they're in austrailia, and telling us suvre's name [if i ever become filthy rich, i'll buy a bunch of us tickets to austrailia, and then we can kick his butt! :D ])

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
The Answer said:
why is it that one of the only people to agree with my xehonart theory is a possible d**k? and if he/she/it is a d**k, that sucks b/c he/she/it got a bunch of "good theory" and "i totally agree" posts and i didn't. btw, remember portroyal12? why did he get banned? he spilled info to us about suvre (ex. saying they're in austrailia, and telling us suvre's name [if i ever become filthy rich, i'll buy a bunch of us tickets to austrailia, and then we can kick his butt! :D ])
Yay! Kicking butts is fun. Expecialy Suvre's!

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
RikusDarkHalf said:
ok this is the anti-suvre gang
clubs are for fags well ok...

If you want to join pm me this is not the place to tell me you want to join if you need info on him write here and if you are in org. X write anything this is for you guys

ok here ya go guys

It's for fags? To put it simply; shut the f*ck up.

The Answer

VersionX said:
It's for fags? To put it simply; shut the f*ck up.

you misunderstand: he says clubs are for fags; this is a gang, which is for cool people. also, why should we shut-up? i mean this is forum insanity. if you don't like it, you don't have to look at it. no one's forcing you. problem solved :D

P.S. if you stuck around to read this, why do you have 2 green parallelograms next to the 5 instead of the usual 1 green parallelogram?

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
They are rectangles. All sides are straight, 2 pairs of equal length.

No, saying clubs are for fags is what annoyed me. I'm sure you'll find more straight people in clubs than gay, making his comment wrong, and his intilect proven very small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back