• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org. Members: IX-XII Pasts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I looked a couple of pages back and my "search" thing isn't working so I'm just going to ask, "will Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene's pasts ever be revealed?" I mean BBS seemed liked their last chance and Days has already come and gone. I can understand the significance of why No. I-VIII and XIII's will and/or has been revealed, but I'm sure we're all interested in theirs too.

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
I think the possibility is in a half-way point because they haven't said anything about the past's of Demyx,Maluxia, and Larxene, BUT they also have not said anything that they will never be revealed, i mean they can't just say whats going to come out in the future. I say dont lose hope :3

Flowing Ice

Awards
There is the chance that their pasts will be revealed in III, seeing as Nomura mentioned that if the Heartless is defeated before the Nobody, they'd reform into the Somebody. I'm thinking Sora will meet up their Somebodies in II, and they'll tell their tales.

Last edited:

Birnax

The members whose pasts needs to be explained is Marluxia, Larxene, and Luxord.
There might be a game where we learn something about them. maybe the next game will.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i agree with loke, there really not that important to the story
maybe when they were nobodies, they were a little more important, but nothing overwhelming

Awkward Squid

The members whose pasts needs to be explained is Marluxia, Larxene, and Luxord.
There might be a game where we learn something about them. maybe the next game will.

We don't need a fanservice game :/
I'll admit that Marluxia is one of my favorite characters, but having him be one of the major characters in just one game (CoM) is good enough...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There's no real need for their pasts to be explained, and I don't think they will be anyway. Everything we need to know about the later members is given to us already.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
while they don't necessarily need their own game, I still think the forgotten Nobodies need, if nothing else, an honorable mention in the next game. I mean, a Nobody is sposed to be one w/ an exceptionally strong heart. It's hard to believe they just showed up with normal, nothing-special, backgrounds.

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
There is the chance that their pasts will be revealed in III, seeing as Nomura mentioned that if the Heartless is defeated before the Nobody, they'd reform into the Somebody. I'm thinking Sora will meet up their Somebodies in II, and they'll tell their tales.

I was hoping for Lea to make an appearance in KH III. Maybe the other Org. People's somebodies will be there too :D. But i'm not sure we're all ready for Marluxia's somebody. I mean, that's gotta mean even MORE flowers,right ._.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back