• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org.13's Sombodies ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
also when you become a heartless/nobody which one would be you?(which one would you control)? because for Xehanort it was kinda both, for sora the heartless, and for the whole org. it was the nobody.

hey yeah. thats weird. maybe the person only controls the heartless. or nothing.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
hey yeah. thats weird. maybe the person only controls the heartless. or nothing.

answer:

Except for Nobodies with human forms. They can still think and they remember their times when they were Somebody. Therefore, the Nobody is in control, in this instance.

But no one really wants to lose their heart anyway, so it's not such a big deal which one gets control. It'd all suck either way.

Endgame

:D
Okay .. Probably this a stupid thread to start But ... i've been hanging here alot and i've read people saying if you defeated the heartless and the nobody the heart return to the real form
like people are saying Axel returned to his true form since he faded back and stuff ...
my point is , if that is true ? that means all Org.13 returned to their true body ? like when we defeated Demyx,Larxene,Marluxia .. ETC they returned to their somebody ?

No they did not. You didn't read this. You made it up because you want it to be true. And if you didn't someone else did. Because you/they are obsessed Axel fangirls who can't accept that he died as a major plot point.

Deal with it and stop making things up.

SpikyMooDy

No they did not. You didn't read this. You made it up because you want it to be true. And if you didn't someone else did. Because you/they are obsessed Axel fangirls who can't accept that he died as a major plot point.

Deal with it and stop making things up.

I didnt make this up , i honestly read it somewhere .. why should i make this up anyways i dont even like Axel >.< !! i just wanted to make sure :angry:

Endgame

:D
I didnt make this up , i honestly read it somewhere .. why should i make this up anyways i dont even like Axel >.< !! i just wanted to make sure :angry:

If you read it you would have a link to it, now wouldn't you?

And if you read it, you're far too gullible.

DarkWind77

I thought that it was confirmed that if someone's heartless is destroyed before their nobody, then they come back to life as their original self or something like that...... Sadly, I'm pretty sure we do not know if we defeated the other Organization's heartless over the course of the past 3 games.....

That might explain why they appear compleatley human, unlike other nobodys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back