• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org.13's Sombodies ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpikyMooDy

Okay .. Probably this a stupid thread to start But ... i've been hanging here alot and i've read people saying if you defeated the heartless and the nobody the heart return to the real form
like people are saying Axel returned to his true form since he faded back and stuff ...
my point is , if that is true ? that means all Org.13 returned to their true body ? like when we defeated Demyx,Larxene,Marluxia .. ETC they returned to their somebody ?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Im not sure if it was confirmed or not i think it a theory....
i think the only heartless to turn back was sora but he wasnt defeated.....
he was basically purified by kairi.

This is in the wrong area it should probably be under kingdom hearts 2....

luzzekatt

hope so .... but I've heard that they fade back into darkness ... but I don't really know what they mean by that.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I thought that it was confirmed that if someone's heartless is destroyed before their nobody, then they come back to life as their original self or something like that......I have never actually seen where this was said, but I know I have heard it mentioned around these forums numerous times >>; If that's true, then the only person we know who will 100% come back is Xehanort. Sadly, I'm pretty sure we do not know if we defeated the other Organization's heartless over the course of the past 3 games.....

Last edited:

slmcknett

if so, would the other 11 members have been boss-type heartless such as ice titan or phantom? because if so, then there is a chance that we've already defeated there heartless. someone should start a thread to argue over which heartless belonged to which member. (i'm thinking phantom for luxord; both british and control time!!) anyway, if we have to fight all of the 12 somebody's in KH3, that would be badass.

but what doesn't make any sense is why sora, who's the keyblade master (therefore has a superior heart to anyone else), was turned into a mere shadow when xehanort retained his original body. shouldn't sora have done the same thing, since he did the same thing as xehanort; he submerged himself into darkness on his own free will. plus he's clearly superior to xehanort. so why'd that happen?

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Yes, if the Heartless and the Nobody were defeated, then they come back... as someone new.

That doesn't mean they're necessarily evil, and it doesn't mean that everyone of Org. XIII will come back. After all, who knows if their Heartless has been defeated or not.

And the Heartless that corresponds to the Nobody is a direct correlation between how much darkness they had in their hearts at the time that they lost the heart.

IE. Sora didn't have much darkness in his heart, therefore he was merely a Shadow Heartless- weak.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
if so, would the other 11 members have been boss-type heartless such as ice titan or phantom?

The Ice Titan isn't a Heartless...

because if so, then there is a chance that we've already defeated there heartless. someone should start a thread to argue over which heartless belonged to which member.

It's really not that important, but it would be nice to know which belonged to who.

anyway, if we have to fight all of the 12 somebody's in KH3, that would be badass.

It's unlikely that we would. Of those who do come back, most would most likely have no quarrel with Sora, seeing as how they are now complete and have no need to fight him (except for revenge, I suppose).

but what doesn't make any sense is why sora, who's the keyblade master (therefore has a superior heart to anyone else), was turned into a mere shadow

A Heartless' strength is not measured by the strength of one's heart, but by the amount of darkness within said heart. Ergo, Sora, with little darkness in his heart, became the weakest type of heartless.

when xehanort retained his original body. shouldn't sora have done the same thing, since he did the same thing as xehanort

XH did not regain his body. He simply took over Riku's body and soul.

he submerged himself into darkness on his own free will. plus he's clearly superior to xehanort. so why'd that happen?

Again, Darkness in heart=Heartless' power.
Plus, XH isn't really a Heartless anyways... He's more of a free-floating heart, like Sora becomes after Kairi restores him.

anti-form137

It seems like it would make more sense that if Heartless and Nobody are defeated, then the whole person is dead. But then again since when has KH made sense?:lol:

H

Haxon

so does that mean its impossible to really die in KH(the game)? because if you die and then your heartless/nobody is defeated and you come back but then die again and the cycle goes on and on . . .

also when you become a heartless/nobody which one would be you?(which one would you control)? because for Xehanort it was kinda both, for sora the heartless, and for the whole org. it was the nobody.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Uh... no. When you die, you're dead.

Becoming a Nobody is not dying. You lose your heart, but your soul is still in tact. Therefore, according to the rules of KH, you still live. If the Nobody fades (which isn't dying) and the Heartless has been defeated by the keyblade, basically, purified by the keyblade, the heart and the faded Nobody will join together again.

It's not a cycle that is ever continous. After all, how many times can you lose a heart?

And about the Heartless/Nobody thing. Just because you lose your heart doesn't necessarily mean that you become a Nobody. You have to have had a strong heart in order to become a Nobody. And that doesn't even say anything about retaining human form as a Nobody. When you lose your heart, the heart becomes overtaken by darkness- completely enshrouded in it. Eventually, you lose your sense of self (which carries over to the Nobody, along with the memories of the Somebody) and the Heartless basically becomes a killing, heart-seeking machine. You don't control it.

The Nobody, on the other hand, depends upon if you were able to retain human form. While all Nobodies hold to a higher plateau than Heartless, they're still easily commanded.

Except for Nobodies with human forms. They can still think and they remember their times when they were Somebody. Therefore, the Nobody is in control, in this instance.

But no one really wants to lose their heart anyway, so it's not such a big deal which one gets control. It'd all suck either way.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
the somebody is reformed from the heartless being defeated before the nobody.

in which case, the only somebodies that we know are alive aaaaaaarrrrreeee:
Sora(DUH!)
Xehanort
no one else as far as we know.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Uh... no. When you die, you're dead.

Becoming a Nobody is not dying. You lose your heart, but your soul is still in tact. Therefore, according to the rules of KH, you still live. If the Nobody fades (which isn't dying) and the Heartless has been defeated by the keyblade, basically, purified by the keyblade, the heart and the faded Nobody will join together again.
Pretty much. Noone really dies in KH.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
ya, but who knows about AtW. for all we know, explosions dont kill people in kh lol.

and they'd prolly wont show the org 13's somebodies, cept maybe jus a quick peek for fans to b happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back