• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orange Crush (My goodbye thread).

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
well, see ayh man, its been a slice ;)

and you're gonna break tsukis heart, for that you die and get no sympathy from me:mad: :p

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well I know what you mean about this forum taking over your life. IT HAS ME! Anyways it sucks to lose a cool perons. I dont know you well, but see you later.

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
Hey, I just reilized I forgot to mention, I'm leaving temoraraly, untill I can get some control over how much I'm on. I'm OFICIALLY comeing back by the end of the year. I'm gonna miss all of ya. I want all of you to try and stay in touch in that time. You can use my AIM acount, and my email's orca10002003@yahoo.com. I'll miss you all a ton. Later.

Carter Linn. AKA, Nazul

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
good bye. I know I did not know you that much but I will miss you.

rikubaka67

Awards
*tries to hold back tears* im.......not crying........i'll miss u!! PROMISE THAT YOU WILL BE BACK ON SOON!!!!!! (jk--i'll prob. add u 2 my buddy list and/or send an email)

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
You're leaving eh, well see ya whenever you get back. I will continue to cook and me and shugy bear will stay in touch.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
D00d. Why do people have to announce that they're leaving? Just do it so you can be an asshole without trouble.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Your..life?

*cough*

>_> See you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back