• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

optional game install. not illegal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I don't know if that's possible but someone else said it was so I guess it is.
Although to be honest, I don't understand why you'd bother to do so. By the time you download it and copy it to your memory stick, it probably would've taken as long as it would've to just to Data Install on the game itself.

the game is linked, so they could do the data install, put it online that way we can have it on the PSP before it is even out. Plus it is most likely to be faster.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
I don't know if that's possible but someone else said it was so I guess it is.
Although to be honest, I don't understand why you'd bother to do so. By the time you download it and copy it to your memory stick, it probably would've taken as long as it would've to just to Data Install on the game itself.
I guess its so you can spend all your time playing the game instead of waiting an hour for data install later.

Silverslide

It only took me 30 minutes for the highest file. And 30 minutes is probably the length it would take just to download it on the computer and then put it on your memory stick.

download rates of psp and internet are not the same at all.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
the game is linked, so they could do the data install, put it online that way we can have it on the PSP before it is even out. Plus it is most likely to be faster.

That doesn't make sense, does it? As far as I know, data install only saves certain parts of the game to the system; you still need to put the UMD into the PSP to play the game. So downloading someone else's data install off mediafire won't allow you to play the entire game.

The only point I can see for putting it on external memory is so you can keep the data for many games data installs somewhere other than your system (which has limited memory), ready to put back on when you want to play...

Silverslide

That doesn't make sense, does it? As far as I know, data install only saves certain parts of the game to the system; you still need to put the UMD into the PSP to play the game. So downloading someone else's data install off mediafire won't allow you to play the entire game.

THAT ISNT WHAT I SAID

I fucking meant, that instead of using your UMD to download BBS, you can download it on megaupload it and put it on your memorystick instead.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
THAT ISNT WHAT I SAID

I fucking meant, that instead of using your UMD to download BBS, you can download it on megaupload it and put it on your memorystick instead.

Then why say

have it on the PSP before it is even out

when you still need the UMD to play??

Oh, were you trying to say, you just want to have the data install sitting there ready without being able to play...?

Silverslide

So you could have it on your memory stick when actually buy the game, saving time for sitting there for an hour waiting for data install.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I didn't really mean it like that. Data install is a file that is stored on your memory stick. If you connect your PSP via USB and drag the file out, then it could work.

People can illegally download the game that way.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Wait, how do you download the whole game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back