• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opera

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsuno_Hitomi

The first opera I ever saw was Utah Opera's performance of "Madame Butterfly" with my little sis. We loved it! Thanks to my sis's good grades, we got two tickets for another Utah Opera performance, Don Pasquale.

So, yeah. Feel free to discuss how much you love opera. Or hate opera. Or how you don't know that much about it, and therefore can't really say that you hate or love it. Any of the above will work.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Madame Butterfly <3333
That was the first opera I ever saw, still my favorite. Lol.

Barber of Seville is starting here in a few months so I'm getting tickets and going with my friends from choir and my grandma. :B
/dork

Katsuno_Hitomi

Yays! I never thought I'd find another opera dork around here.

Barber of Seville, eh? The Utah Opera performed The Marriage of Figaro not long ago. Sadly, I didn't get to see it. Oh well, you can't win them all.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I"ve never seen an actual opera.

I've really wanted to though.

along with Madame Butterfly I really want to see: The Ring of the Nibelung. its a 4 part (like it takes four days to watch).

IT has a prologue: then three main parts. (like LOTR). And this was the opera that originated the phrase: "It's not over till the fat lady sings."

Michael Sykes

Opera is a magnificent form of art. I was interested in Therion's songs and when I "dug" deeper in music, I saw that opera could well be considered to be one of the elements of the foundation of modern music today.

I have just taken my chances to see "Il Trovatore" and I must admit that it is really a must-see.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I've never seen an actual opera, but I just finished watching Phantom of the Opera, and I loved it

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
For a second, I thought the title said Oprah.
Anyway, the only opera I seen was the Phantom of the Opera. Nothing else, but I loved it. I might see others one...

Awards
i think opera is great i still can't believe that one episode where she gave every one in the audience a brand new car! she is just sooo great to everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back