• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ooo...another newbie in your midst!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeyBladr4Life

Website
www.smyrnasketcher.deviantart.com
Hey, yes it's true...you've acquired another KHInsider member. I just joined today, so certain things on here I haven't even seen yet. I was drawn towards the Keyblade section in the Fan Arts forum, of which I have supplied my first keyblade (check it out!). If you want the scoop as to who I am and what not, just vist my profile or homepage, all the information is there for your needs.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Welcome to the disfuctional place we call a forum. Nah its not disfunctional its pretty cool. Hope you like it here pretty awesome forum.

Midnight.Parade

Hey! Hi there! and welcome to the forums.
I looked at your keyblade drawing on your DA. It looks pretty neat ^-^ Plus the signature on that picture looks really awesome xD

Anyways welcome to the forums and I hope to see you around often ^_^

KeyBladr4Life

Website
www.smyrnasketcher.deviantart.com
well, it looks like i have to really push it when it comes to posts, since you all do ranks....looks like i'm a heartless, great...i guess i should browse through my heartless closet to see if i've got any good heartless outfits...i'll browse the site for the complete list, since i haven't browsed it since last night...

and once again, thanks for such a big greeting!

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Have fun in the forums! Explore everything that you can find!!

soraluverforever

hi welcome to khi have much fun here enjoy i can always pm me for If you have a problem or being your friend ^^

Back