• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Online Kingdomhearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legalos

Would'nt it be cool if they made a Kingdom hearts Game that was online??

:D And made it more relistic such as wheathers change or hurricanes and many other stuff.
Anyother ideas from you guys??

Last edited:

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
I'm invincible at kingdom hearts
if there was an online kingdom hearts, everyone would need too design a new character and the most crowded place would be olympus colessium where you could kick the crud out of other players

Legalos

Hero of Light said:
I'm invincible at kingdom hearts
if there was an online kingdom hearts, everyone would need too design a new character and the most crowded place would be olympus colessium where you could kick the crud out of other players
Lol, What lv are you in Kingdom Hearts 1??

Chatrbuug

Kingdom Hearts: Online sounds great it should be like Fable though, u know? were u can choose to be a heartless or a KeyBlade master or a normal citizen or Maleficent or something. Like if you choose a Heartless a Heartless player has tons more health than just regular Heartless. And you could be a Goofy-like char or a Donald-like char.

biggrin.gif

N

Neko

The only downside to this is, millions of fans who want the name Sora or Riku or well. all the popular characters. So thered be like, a billion Soras or Rikus or Kiari's LMAO Anywho.. I like the idea of an online game. I'd hang in Twilight Town possibly in an ally.

Another good feature would be like a clan system. Somthing simmular. A Guild type-of thing prehaps. And a buddy system where you can join in groups and go off venturing the worlds.

I wounder how many people would want to be a heartless.. :S

*Edit*

If we would get to choose clothing, I would choose the look of an Unkown but like Riku, Remain nethire good or bad. ( on the path of Twilight )

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
This post has come up befor in the past...VERY past lol

Well, i say no. I wouldnt like it, because every one would have Keyblades(trust me, even if there were other options like mage and defender, how many ppl do u think would choose it? **I.E.-Guild Wars...there are no Water Elementalists...**)...9 million people with keyblades...ugh... since im a total sora fan, i usually like to see him with the only keyblade...its tough to see mickey BHK and Riku With keys...so 9 million more would just anger me lol.

Besides...as much as i love KH, if they made it into Online...it be like over making/selling this one game...and it might get old *I.E. All those star wars games xp*

Of course id still buy it though lol

Clouds_hikari

wow, a giant KH MMORPG.. lol...

Well.. they could make it to where not everybody is a keyblade master until a certain level and until then you would use a sword, staff, or shield. And back to that thing about choosing your side to fight on, it would be like World of Warcraft, you have your side of the world, and the others have their side, and you could go on raids and stuff. And like Hero of Light said, people could have duels in the Collesium.

Maybe I'm looking too much into this.. or maybe I just love MMORPGs..

heartslayer101

Neko said:
The only downside to this is, millions of fans who want the name Sora or Riku or well. all the popular characters. So thered be like, a billion Soras or Rikus or Kiari's LMAO Anywho.. I like the idea of an online game. I'd hang in Twilight Town possibly in an ally.

Another good feature would be like a clan system. Somthing simmular. A Guild type-of thing prehaps. And a buddy system where you can join in groups and go off venturing the worlds.

I wounder how many people would want to be a heartless.. :S

*Edit*

If we would get to choose clothing, I would choose the look of an Unkown but like Riku, Remain nethire good or bad. ( on the path of Twilight )

Well necisarilly thats not true have you plaid Halo 2 on Xbox live? if you did have you seen any people named master cheif? ( wel I have but thjats beacause I play it to much)

Anyway .......................... That Would be awsome KH online:D

*Edit*

If it was on computer though that would be so crappy:(

*Edit again*

Well If it was on computer and was like world of Warcrat that would be awsome.l If it was an RTS on the computer tha\en that would suck

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I think that Kingdom Hearts is best not online. Some of you may not agree, but it just doesn't seem to fit the "online" experience. It's better one player and not worldwide, although the concept sounds interesting..

Playcell

get this:

u can chose ur cloths n' stuff and weapons. Then when ur in the kh online world u have to fight heartless. The more heartless u defeat the more powerfull u get. And by defeating heartless u get munny,right? So u can buy new cloths, weapons, shoes etc. and all those protect chains and white fangs.

There could be like clans. Clans hunt heartless in groups, but the munny is divided equally. Instead of learning new abilities u'd have to buy new abilities. u could buy new abilities with A.M = Ability Munny. The number of party members should be changed. Instead of three party members, how about six party members.

And u can travel to different worlds but sum worlds require a higher rank. Every world could have an arena where clans could challenge other clans in party battles, or u could challenge sum other person in a one on one battle.

awesome!

N

Neko

Playcell said:
get this:

u can chose ur cloths n' stuff and weapons. Then when ur in the kh online world u have to fight heartless. The more heartless u defeat the more powerfull u get. And by defeating heartless u get munny,right? So u can buy new cloths, weapons, shoes etc. and all those protect chains and white fangs.

There could be like clans. Clans hunt heartless in groups, but the munny is divided equally. Instead of learning new abilities u'd have to buy new abilities. u could buy new abilities with A.M = Ability Munny. The number of party members should be changed. Instead of three party members, how about six party members.

And u can travel to different worlds but sum worlds require a higher rank. Every world could have an arena where clans could challenge other clans in party battles, or u could challenge sum other person in a one on one battle.

awesome!

Now your talking. It would be awsome if those things happend. I still like the idea but I don't think people should look like sora or Riku.

If we had many different looks then, we wouldn't have so many wannabe people with Sora and Riku and Kiari and Axel. ect. ect. names. :D

Playcell

yea, i bet there would be people with names like:

IluvsOra123

Riku86

Rose!Kairi

Axel_91

N

Neko

Playcell said:
yea, i bet there would be people with names like:

IluvsOra123

Riku86

Rose!Kairi

Axel_91

Exactly Thats Exactly what I mean. All these people with numbers or x's or o's or well.. you get the point. Thats the only thing I'm against is millions of wannabe people of the originals. v_v;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back