• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Online Kingdomhearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playcell

and i've had this problem with other online games. Even if the users don't make characters that look like Riku,Sora etc. there still would be characters that look alike. Thats a real pain when ur playing Tony Hawk online.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Playcell said:
get this:

u can chose ur cloths n' stuff and weapons. Then when ur in the kh online world u have to fight heartless. The more heartless u defeat the more powerfull u get. And by defeating heartless u get munny,right? So u can buy new cloths, weapons, shoes etc. and all those protect chains and white fangs.

There could be like clans. Clans hunt heartless in groups, but the munny is divided equally. Instead of learning new abilities u'd have to buy new abilities. u could buy new abilities with A.M = Ability Munny. The number of party members should be changed. Instead of three party members, how about six party members.

And u can travel to different worlds but sum worlds require a higher rank. Every world could have an arena where clans could challenge other clans in party battles, or u could challenge sum other person in a one on one battle.

awesome!

That would be so awesome! Oh, and by the way, that sounds too much like .hack//sign

Playcell

its does? o well, i never liked the .hack//sign games anyway. Just played the first one for an hour and then got so annoyed that i didn't play it.

E

Ecstacy

I have to agree with silver wolf on this one. i wouldn't bother buying it if it was an online game. it would no longer have a solid storyline like it does now. it wouldn't be kingdom hearts it would be just like robot wars or something lol. i know like evrybody disagree with me i mean it might be fun it shouldn't be for a game like kingdom hearts.

Brian

RikuOfDarkness

What about this for a concept (bear with me, this could be a long post):

Anyone who's played an MMO will probably be familiar with some kind of Alignment system. if you kill players (PKing), you becoem more "evil" aligned. Liek doing bad deeds int he game Fable.

What about a double alignment system.

System 1: Depending on how you act, what you do, how you behave etc you are aligned as evil/neutral/good. Just a typical alignment system.

System 2: A kind of alignment that measures your "Strength of Heart". Perhaps succeeding in hard quests or overcoming hard times would make your heart "stronger".

The KH-MMO could have a limited number of Keyblades in existence. Perhaps 1-5% of the players. A player would start their quest with a normal weapon of their choice, if they are fortunate enough to come accross a random Quest Event - an Awakening - they would earn themselves a Keyblade if they showed a strong heart (ie conquered the quest). From that point on they would be a keyblade wielder.

However, if they were challenged by another player with a similar "Strength of Heart" alignment (this would be judged by the keyblade wielders Heart Strength +/- a certain value) then during the battle, the keyblade could lost to the other member. The original keyblader could still win the keyblade back under similar circumstances, or could try and claim anothers' keyblade.

This would avoid there being too many keyblades in the world.

------------------

However, I still don't think I'd like it that much. I love the storyline to KH, and MMO's lack story development.

Alaude Drenxta

well, if they did do it, it would be best if it was an extension of the KH2 game, like an extra game. Basically you just go in there, make up a name, fight heartless, do duels wih other players, and do team battles with other players. they could even allow you do it in a story line, like allowing you to replay the story with a party of your choice, they would play the story in episodes, you logon and find people who are online and are working on the same episode as you. or you can go to the coliseum and battle other players. or go to beat em up mode and go to a world with a party and just go around beating up all the enmies there and gain exprience

C

CEDELAS

i think it would be cool like u could get on and smash everyone it would be like the matrix online if anyone has played it its really cool u can be a person like neo or an agent and to avoid keyblade overdose lol u cant get a keyblade till later on in the game also there would be a war thing accasionaly where they make a royal army of heartless and what they would call the army of key in wich u would get a key or a badge.

it would be great and u and ur friend can put ur monney together to bye a virtual hous or airship and star clans like treasure hunters or heartless blasters now i will go and dream about this and just so u know nomura if he reads this might put it into concideration like they are making alot of online games and maybe kh3 will be the online game they would call it kh3 the last alliance

N

Neko

If there ever Was an online KH game, I wouldn't want it to be a direct player vs player game like Diablo or like that other online game called Bloodlust where all you do is seek out people and kill them then watch as they come back to kill you in return. Ethier they suceed, or they get killed again. nor would I want it to turn into a MUD.

I would like to see it more like a .hack// type of game.

Alaude Drenxta

oh, there definitely won't be, I'll look for the site, but I found an interview with nomura and someone asked if they would make KH online,
he said no, or at least not an idea at the moment.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
sorry to bother, this is off topic, but does anyone here know where u can get KH videos, and how to post them??

lokien

This game will never, ever exist but it's fun to fantasize. The keyblade system could work the same as the SWG Jedi System. Also, the game system would have to be changed, the fights would just be constant clicking rather than the system we're used to on PS2. (That is, assuming it would be on the computer which is most likely)
Last but not least, the MMORPG would have no innovation and probably no backing except for the fact that it carries the KH title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back