• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One tiny little thing missing from the Beauty and the Beast World in the entire series should be in

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony12KH

If they ever do a BBS2, Beast's Castle definitely belongs there. I think there's a lot in its past that could be shown. I'm thinking Gaston would have drawn the Heartless himself, but if not, Maleficent obviously brought them there because the Beast followed Belle after she was kidnapped to Hollow Bastion. Obviously, Gaston must've died in some way other than the way he does in the film, otherwise the Beast would've also died--cue Belle's tears, and then he would've already been human.

If not, I can definitely see them having Beast be cursed again in KH3, likely by Maleficent, another sorceress--and she did know him at Hollow Bastion, so it wouldn't be such a stretch that she would curse him if she met him again.

I guess when you say it that way it does seem possible. I'd love that in BBS V2.

Scorseselover

I could see Gaston feeling disappointed about his absence from the entire series and be like:

Gaston: Who do those developers think they are?! Those idiots left out the wrong man! No one leaves out Gaston!

LaFou: Darn right!

Gaston: Dismissed, rejected, publically humiliated! Why it's more than I can bear! (Throws beer in the fire)

LaFou: More beer?

Gaston: What for? Nothing else.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
well i can see us playing only as aqua because that random castle was in The ROD. so maybe it would explain some more things throughout the ten years.

Why does everyone seem to have so much trouble with this? That was Cinderella's castle. It was to show that the Heartless had destroyed that world and Maleficent had begun targeting the princesses. That's why Aqua was upset to see it.

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member
I honestly think KHIII will be released Fall or Winter 2015

I don't believe BBSV2 will ever be made into a game again. I thought it was already scrappe

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I don't believe BBSV2 will ever be made into a game again. I thought it was already scrapped

That's pretty optimistic for a game whose teaser at E3 was sketches.

A BBS Vol. II type of game would be really neat to tie together lose ends and give worlds a second chance, it would be a perfect place to show Gaston but I don't know if anything like that will happen now.

Sdog

Awards

I don't believe BBSV2 will ever be made into a game again. I thought it was already scrapped

While that would be wonderful that'd only leave for a 2 year dev cycle, I think its coming no earlier than spring 2016 for a solid 2 1/2 to 3 years.

As for BBSv2 i think that met the s-can quite some time ago, with its plot point probably being worked into 3's.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Why does everyone seem to have so much trouble with this? That was Cinderella's castle. It was to show that the Heartless had destroyed that world and Maleficent had begun targeting the princesses. That's why Aqua was upset to see it.

I'm not sure why people have trouble realizing this either.

I don't believe BBSV2 will ever be made into a game again. I thought it was already scrappe

It was. I only suggested it because in the time line of Beast and Belle's story Gaston should have already been taken care of before KH1 and BBSV2 was the game that was going to take place between BBS and KH1.

Veritas7340

Honestly, a large portion of the KH worlds should've followed Beast's Castle's lead by exiling their Disney villains too.

Disney Villains rocked in KHI but they were hollow shells in KHII.

Organization XIII should've been present a lot more.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I would've liked Gaston in KH2 as well. While I did like having Org. XIII members as the main bosses in some of the worlds, it would of been nice, especially since the story seems to be taking place around that time at the end of the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back