• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One thing I really hated about KHII related to the Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you like the Heartless better in KHI or KHII?

• KHI

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • KHII

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Love them in both

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Hate them in every appearance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
In KHI, The Heartless were practically demons of death (especially at End of the World) they were murderous monsters that pretty much killed everything in their path.

In KHII, The Heartless arent that anymore. They are COMEDIC. Their colors, their abilities, designs and even actions in cutscenes. Why did they destroy the former image of the heartless?

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Invisible.png
KHI

Hammer_Frame_render.png
KHII

Sora^Fan

I liked them both really, but you're right..KHI heartless were monsters..they had a creepy aura to them, something that was kinda lost in KHII

Aria

braver by the minute
KHII also had the nobodies, which were the main enemy really. So the heartless got kicked to the gutter. I prefer the KHI heartless, they were more intimidating, harder, and they were monsters.

X-Face

Indeed, KHII Heartless weren't what they used to be...
And most of them got reduced in size, like the Soldiers (who were my favorite in KHI).
Plus, most of them were ridiculously easy in KHII...

It's a pity, because they were really cool in KHI.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
KHII also had the nobodies, which were the main enemy really. So the heartless got kicked to the gutter. I prefer the KHI heartless, they were more intimidating, harder, and they were monsters.

Yeah, Nobodies really were the main focus. But even still did they have to destroy the Heartless to make room for Nobodies?

T

The Spoiler

I like all of the heartless. They are all unique and I liked how in KH2 they fit the world and come in many variates.

The only enemy I never liked are the pig looking Unversed at Enchanted Dominion in BbS. They squeel and have swords and bows and stuff, and they are ugly and when you kill them they die in green fire like Maleficent.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Now that you mention it, yea, the heartless really were kind of lackluster when it came to KHII.
But Aria has a point, the Nobodies were the main enemy in the second game.

State

Awards
Heartless in KH1 had a darker appearance than the ones in KHII.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
They could have also been trying to make the Heartless more kid-friendly?
Just a thought.
But it is still kind of stupid.

Aria

braver by the minute
Yeah, Nobodies really were the main focus. But even still did they have to destroy the Heartless to make room for Nobodies?

Yeah I know, they really shouldn't have. The bad part about that was that I didn't get that KHI monster feeling from the nobodies. The enemies in KHII just weren't very good.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I like all of the heartless. They are all unique and I liked how in KH2 they fit the world and come in many variates.

The only enemy I never liked are the pig looking Unversed at Enchanted Dominion in BbS. They squeel and have swords and bows and stuff, and they are ugly and when you kill them they die in green fire like Maleficent.

Ummm... You do no that those arent unversed right? Theyre Maleficents henchmen from Sleeping Beauty.

Yeah I know, they really shouldn't have. The bad part about that was that I didn't get that KHI monster feeling from the nobodies. The enemies in KHII just weren't very good.

I understand what you mean. The idea behind the nobodies was really good and ties into the world actually. Square probably didnt even realize how deep into the reaches of modern philosophy people without emotions are.

They probably could of been better though some were great. Organization XIII was portrayed very well in my opinion, just not generic nobodies who were sub-par.

Last edited:

Aria

braver by the minute
I understand what you mean. The idea behind the nobodies was really good and ties into the world actually. Square probably didnt even realize how deep into the reaches of modern philosophy people without emotions are.

They probably could of been better though some were great. Organization XIII was portrayed very well in my opinion, just not generic nobodies who were sub-par.

Yeah the Organization was done well, but the normal nobodies could have been done better IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back