• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One more to say welcome to! :3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

mogcaiz

Website
mogcaiz.deviantart.com
Heya!
Im just another "heartless" joining the ranks of this forum ^^ I got to say khinsider is much bigger than I thought on the first glance on this site.

I browsed a few posts and saw how well developed and informative this forum is, so I decided to register and join ^^

Me
Slacker for 20 years so far. A random passerby

I love the kingdom heart games a lot, however the knowledge of how little I know about the game, the lines between the story, history, ansems reports etc. makes it a bit emberasing for me to concider me as a fan of the game...

Anyways. I hope I will learn more by hanging abit around here.
and more importantly, meeting people with same interrest and have fun :3
-mogcaiz

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP Very nice to meet you, and I hope to see you around!

And KH is actually a lot more complicated then it seems. <_< I mean, ya theres the main story, but there is a lot of back story with all the darkness/heart stuff, so dont feel bad. xD

mogcaiz

Website
mogcaiz.deviantart.com
xP Very nice to meet you, and I hope to see you around!

And KH is actually a lot more complicated then it seems. <_< I mean, ya theres the main story, but there is a lot of back story with all the darkness/heart stuff, so dont feel bad. xD

Thank you
Its exactly the backstory Im totaly blank on :p
The game appears to be very directed for the younger audience with the nice graphics and colors, however the story goes deeper than my lil gray can handle :s
bleh.. I still had fun playing it thou ^^

Back