• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

On Assault of the Dreadnought How many people...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the other side

The boss can be insanely easy if you have a "perfect" gummi. My ship had 2 ultima laser things, lots of health and lots of power upgrades. I equiped auto fire (fires lasers when hit), laser upgrade and regen. It was impossible for me to die.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
KH2_Roxass said:
Yes it was really annoying it took me ten tries to beat that stupid boss (The X boss)
It's called Hunter X.

I've blown up the Dreadnot in each mission and beat Hunter X. That thing was really annoying. It took me a few tries to beat it. It was even hard with a Falcon Peak ship.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have yet to complete many Gummi Missions, anyone know where to get the better unlockable ships?

sora reborn

ok dudes im the total expert at gummi ships (beat all missions 100% and got the crown gummi *yay!!*)

anyway to answer monkeybutt 1st i suggest u do assault of dreadnaut till u get falcon peak (i use that all the time). now for zaldin, ok the is the best strategy u could want to kill hunter x (i can kill him in 3 hits before he does that 1 hit knockout attack even once=D). ok heres how ya do it. go to gummi creation and make ur own gummi ship. make the entire perimiter of the grid full of normal gummis and make it about 4 gummi blocks wide so that u got a realy big hallow square that u can see straight to the other side, now u have the dumbest ship ever=p now take gummi blocks and add 4 of em to the corner on the front and back so ur ship looks like ur looking at a block with a + shape in the middle. now take some decent lazers and put em on the top 2 corners, and take 2 of the big shields that block enemy lazers and put em at the top and bottom stem of the + shape so it looks like u are looking through a - shape. add 2 cost converters and put a obsorbtion gummi at the top of ur ship and dont even bother adding any wings, cuz u wont need to move much. add lots of those little orange drill gummis on the ship so u can ram stuff with barrel roll and kill almost any ship u touch in 1 hit. now all u gotta do is add auto regins auto life 2 cost converters and a few cannon upgrades. when u do the mission u just sail casually through the mission and when u get to the core just absorb a few shots till ur ship has a big white glow around it and shoot ur weapon and ull kill the core in 1 hit (thats over 100k damage in 1 hit according to the strategy guide!!!) w8 till u get to hunter x and when he does that move where he shoots a boatload of normal pink lazers at u absorb em and shoot (his lazer attack will sail right through the middle of ur ship and u take no damage at all!!!) 3 hits will kill hunter x and thats over 1million damage in 3 hits according to the strategy guide!!!!!!! now u can sit back and laugh that u just whooped the gummi ship boss in 2-3 hits easily (with the auto regins you will beat the mission with almost full hp!)

hope that helps ya and by the way the crown gummi totally sucks cuz it makes u start the mission in berserk mode (yay!!) but 1 hit from any enemy in any mission kills u right away (thats why it sucks) anyway good luck!!!

edit- i just watched the video of u fighting hunter x and i gotta say that its very bad that u didnt have auto regins or auto life upgrades but if u follow this guide you will make it all the way through with almost full hp!!!

Mr.

Xaldin, let me give you a link.

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+ship&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

Watch the videos with the name of 'nunuu' on them.

SHE OWNS EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING. SHE IS THE MASTER OF GUMMI SHIPS.

No one can stop her. >:3
Then go and visit the Wall Doughnut, which is HERE, and visit the forums:

http://gummi.kou-net.org/msg/index.php?sid=96d9c93e058a8391fffec8987e1ef3a6

I have, in fact, owned that little SOB with a Drain gummi-based ship, a semi-doughnut ship, and a firepower ship o' d00m, which did the best. >3

sora reborn

yah if u watch the 1 with assault of dreadnaut by nunuu that is almost exactly what your ultimate ship should look like (hers is a little different than mine was)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back