• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old worlds following movie storylines?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
Since it seems all the old worlds from Kingdom Hearts are returning, do you think they that some are going to follow their original movie storylines like Nightmare Before Christmas?For example, in Atlantica( if it does return, which I hope it doesn't), maybe Ariel discovers the human world and maybe the whole world won't be all swimming as a some freaky half-fish person. Also, maybe you'll get to meet more of the characters from the worlds the didn't appear in KH but did appear in the original movie.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think that they're ganna make Agrahba be a little like the sequel: Return of Jafar.
two reasons: a villain gets Jafar's lamp. And Aiago is on the good side now.

S King

Well... the Worlds are following the movies... and their sequels. Like Agrabah for example, it has Jafar's lamp. In the case of Nightmare Before Christmas, Jack is going with the movie and found Christmas Town (something that probably could of happened in the first game, if the heartless weren't there).

RikuOfDarkness

They probably will bring in more of the story line of the old worlds. For a start more story means it opens up more of the world - Like you said about the human world in Antlantica (although I also hope it's not in it).

Since all the other worlds are alot bigger this time around, they'll have to fo something to the old worlds to make them match up.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Traverse Town - It can have any plot or storyline that its given.
Wonderland - It used the movie's plot to an extent. But going back would be plain stupid
Deep Jungle - Bringing it back would be stupid. It followed its movie plot to an extent.
Neverland - It can follow its second movie's plot or first. It doesn't really matter.
Atlantica - It can follow its second movie's plot. If it stayed with its first movie's plot that would mean Ursala would have to come back. Its best if they keep with the second movie and just have King Triton make her human and she explained and it had second movie's pot.
Monstro - Isn't even a world and doesn't need to come back anyway.
End of the World - It's a heartless world. It was created from the destroyed worlds . It can come back but would be stupid and unoriginal unless they change it from what it was in the first game. But either way a more original ending world would be better.

That's all the first movie worlds that haven't been seen in a screenshot. Traverse Town, Neverland, Atlantica, and End of the World might be the only worlds that actually have a possibility of coming back from this list.

Deep Jungle and Wonderland is pointless.
Is Alice really that stupid enough to go back there?
Deep Jungle? Why in the first place?

~NGD OMEGA~

Curses! KL got here first again! I have no luck with this thing....

Yep KL is right again... Although considerably, Tarzan COULD come back, if they think of a new plot... Like.... off the top of my head.... Creatures are disappearing in the jungle, and Jane is among the lost ones, and now you have to go find out what is causing it. We would get to meat Tantor and Her father hopefully... But anyway that would be doubtful because Deep Jungle wasn't even in CoM (Not even the Jungle King Key!). I suspect the legal rights of Tarzan were involved.... Still it could be replaced with a similar world (Jungle book is a possiblility) or Square could go nuts and fuse the two.... But that is highly doubtful. Anyway I just want the Jungle key back again....

Also Atlantica is possible, perhaps on a similar version of the First movie story, only with a new Villian... otherwise they could bring back Ursala, but it would be hard for her to take her voice again....

Wonderland... Meh... I didn't like it, but it is a possiblity...

Peter Pan I could see... but they would have to work on the story (KL, the second one wouldn't work because of the Time deal, it would have to be Ten years later for it to even be concievable... Unless Time in Neverland is faster than on the other worlds...).

Monstro... Meh... It has been used up... but they need to give Jiminy a good role....

End of the world is possible, but I think the last world will be the deep dive one (Appearantly home to the Organization). Remeber, the new serious enemy has to be dealt with last, so the ending could take place there instead. But it could return, but it most likely will be changed. After all, New world were destroyed to make it.

And as for Traverse Town.... Well where else would you meet Leon and his pals?

That about raps it up I think... Feel free to argue!

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
.:KL:. said:
Traverse Town - It can have any plot or storyline that its given.
Wonderland - It used the movie's plot to an extent. But going back would be plain stupid
Deep Jungle - Bringing it back would be stupid. It followed its movie plot to an extent.
Neverland - It can follow its second movie's plot or first. It doesn't really matter.
Atlantica - It can follow its second movie's plot. If it stayed with its first movie's plot that would mean Ursala would have to come back. Its best if they keep with the second movie and just have King Triton make her human and she explained and it had second movie's pot.
Monstro - Isn't even a world and doesn't need to come back anyway.
End of the World - It's a heartless world. It was created from the destroyed worlds . It can come back but would be stupid and unoriginal unless they change it from what it was in the first game. But either way a more original ending world would be better.

That's all the first movie worlds that haven't been seen in a screenshot. Traverse Town, Neverland, Atlantica, and End of the World might be the only worlds that actually have a possibility of coming back from this list.

Deep Jungle and Wonderland is pointless.
Is Alice really that stupid enough to go back there?
Deep Jungle? Why in the first place?

Sorry but Alice in Wonderland has a sequel though it wasn't made in movie form.
Tarzan has Tarzan & Jane as a movie sequel. Tarzan 2 would be pointless since he's a little kid. It probably won't happen though.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
It just hit me: In Kingdom Hearts, you never really destroy Captain Hook in Neverland. He just falls in the water and is chased by the crocodile. He will probably be back to face you.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i think Neverland will be back with Captain Hook as well. that would be really cool to have Neverland back (flying is so awesome). but i am kinda at a loss as to what the story wil be for that level. hmmmm....

Playcell

should be and should not be in KH2:

Tarzan 2: Tarzan and Jane = hated the movie, don't want it to be in the game.
Alice in the Wonderland: The lookthrough glass or watever its called = NOOOOOOOOO!
Hercules 2: Hero to Zero = Wouldn't make sence, Herc is a teenager in this movie
Aladdin: King of Theives = They could use this in KH3 lol
Travese Town = This should be back...question though, aren't Leon and co. supposed to be in Hollow Bastion
Monstro = Parasite cage was funny!
Peter Pan = In the game, Wendy already knows Peter so they couldn't follow the movie's storyline. But they could make a new one. But this time in Neverland, not in some crudy boat. Pirtates and the carribean is also in the game so Peter Pan is a no no. (hope we don't find Micheal Jackson in Neverland)

THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY..dawm caps

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
I think they had Peter Pan 2 made just recently, where Wendy's daughter is kidnapped by Captain Hook, but Hook thinks it's Wendy. And the actual island of the lost boys is likely going to be in the game too. that would be cool seeing sora, donald, and goofy with facepaint acting like indians. lol.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
And Aiago is on the good side now.[/QUOTE]

wait aiago was evil. i've lost track okay.:confused:
how i hope and pray that they will not bring back alantica and wonderland and deep jungle
wonderland was so borin.
deep jungle what's the point
alantica i tried playin it but as soon as i got there i left. it was that bad. then i just played it when i tried expect (for secret endin).
i wonder what hollow bastin storyline is?

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks a lot for your opinions guys. It was just something that was on my mind.It would be stupid if they just had the same storylines, It'd be like playing KH1 all over again.

Maybe instead of Monstro you'll get to go to Pinocchio's actual world and he, Sora, Donald, and Goofy get turned into donkeys(lol). It would just be dumb if you had to explore that whale's belly again.

Legalos

Lol, Iloved the movia Little mermaid when I was 4, but gosh I hated it in Kingdom Hearts. And if they do put it in Kh2 I hope hope it would be more exciting. But if they were to bring back Neverland they should make it more bigger and to get to the tower you should be able to fly there instead of leaving the world. And also they will need to make the world much biger lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back