• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old man turned his keyblade into Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Well if the U.E.M. just used his keyblade then why didnt he do it when he got there? If you say he just used his keyblade, that doesn't make sense. In fact the U.E.M. wouldn't have had to fight Aqua, Terra, and Ven if he could've done it so easily. It was only AFTER he had Ven that he did this. Think people. So maybe he darkened Ven's heart first by injecting something into him right before he froze him, which then allowed him to open KH with darkness. I think since Ven is light, only light could open KH, so the U.E.M. had to put darkness in Ven first in order to use his darkness to open it. Thought i dont know how you can put darkness in someone...oh well.

Maybe UEM had to take them out, so they wouldnt charge him when he opened kh. He needed his enemys to be defeated before he could release KH from the clouds. Notice that there were no clouds before the battle, then when the soldiers are fighting, clouds gather around and darken the sky.

V

V.A.T.13

^ Hmm. The time of the SE was dusk wasn't it? Thats somewhat a little symbolic.... ha ha...

Dont mind me. ._.;

wesa2j06

Maybe UEM had to take them out, so they wouldnt charge him when he opened kh. He needed his enemys to be defeated before he could release KH from the clouds. Notice that there were no clouds before the battle, then when the soldiers are fighting, clouds gather around and darken the sky.

But that's just it. U.E.M. could've opened it anywhere he wanted to. He didnt even have to fight/see the three keyblade wielders to do it based on that. Ven had something to do with it is all I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back