• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old man turned his keyblade into Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnize

I was looking at the Secret Ending and it appears he transformed his keyblade into a ball of energy and then shot it into the sky creating a heartshaped moon known as kingdom hearts.

kingdomkeybladelb0.png

So did it take a keyblade to create Kingdom Hearts? So Sora could easily make another Kingdom Hearts? :confused:

V

V.A.T.13

1. we already know this.
2. This kingdom hearts Im geussing could be "The heart of keyblades" since the other two were "Heart of men" and "Heart of worlds". Just a thought.

Bryantjj

People, I think this was just a 'cool' way, a kind of special effect, to show that the Keyblades are used to summon/conjur/open Kingdom Hearts (whichever KH it is... Hearts of Men or Worlds...)

Awesome Ansem

I don't think his keyblade turned into kingdom hearts. I think it just opened it, or made it appear. I don't think a keyblade can actually transform into kingdom hearts.

Sexy Angel
1.Yes, this is old.... Oh, and i just noticed that VAT13 has changed her profile, it looks... weird.

2. I doubt that Sora could make KH with his keyblade... as he isnt a keyblade master.

V

V.A.T.13

....Profile?
I have a profile? o_o;

unless you mean my pic under my name. Thats the only thing I've changed methinks...

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Well, didn't UEM take the heart from Ven and then fuse it with his keyblade and send it up to kingdom hearts?

Well, thats what i believe..

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
damn page is all messed up.
yeah i think the keyblade coulda made it.

Chosenoneknuckles

I somehow doubt a Keyblade could do that... I wonder if Ven is THAT essential to the plot and thats why Nomura is keeping us in the dark on him (could the Old Man have taken something from Ven, like his soul and then projected it into the sky etc?)

*caution - has read too much HP of late*

Sexy Angel
....Profile?
I have a profile? o_o;

unless you mean my pic under my name. Thats the only thing I've changed methinks...

*sigh* i havent been on the forums on a while, so i just noticed that your avatar and sig changed, thats all.

Well, didn't UEM take the heart from Ven and then fuse it with his keyblade and send it up to kingdom hearts?

Well, thats what i believe..

Umm... no he just froze Ven up. Then he changed his keyblade into an orb of ____(dunno what its called) it looks like a miniture version of those huge balls in The End of the World.

Awesome Ansem

Yeah, I once thought that he used ven's heart, but after watching the video carefully, you can tell that its just his keyblade. And i'm thinking that his keyblade turns into a heart or something because the orb that is created from his keyblade looks alot like sora's heart(or possibly kairi's) in the kh2 opening movie (at hollow bastion).

Sexy Angel
Ya, AA, it does look like those specters after you beat Riku, but only a darkness(?) one.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Maybe he had to sacrifice his keyblade to Kingdom Hearts to open it? I really don't know what to make of it...

Sexy Angel
I dont see why UEM would sacrifice it... he just turned it into some sort of power source.

wesa2j06

Well if the U.E.M. just used his keyblade then why didnt he do it when he got there? If you say he just used his keyblade, that doesn't make sense. In fact the U.E.M. wouldn't have had to fight Aqua, Terra, and Ven if he could've done it so easily. It was only AFTER he had Ven that he did this. Think people. So maybe he darkened Ven's heart first by injecting something into him right before he froze him, which then allowed him to open KH with darkness. I think since Ven is light, only light could open KH, so the U.E.M. had to put darkness in Ven first in order to use his darkness to open it. Thought i dont know how you can put darkness in someone...oh well.

Awesome Ansem

It wouldn't make any sense to have to put darkness in ven's heart to open kingdom hearts. Maybe he didn't have to beat up the three knights, but wanted to. We don't know his motives, but it didn't look like he had to beat them up. Maybe he just ascended to kingdom hearts because he wanted to. it doesn't look like he was required to do anything to the knights in order to enter, it just looks like he decided to do that after damaging the knights. who knows?

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Well if the U.E.M. just used his keyblade then why didnt he do it when he got there? If you say he just used his keyblade, that doesn't make sense. In fact the U.E.M. wouldn't have had to fight Aqua, Terra, and Ven if he could've done it so easily. It was only AFTER he had Ven that he did this. Think people. So maybe he darkened Ven's heart first by injecting something into him right before he froze him, which then allowed him to open KH with darkness. I think since Ven is light, only light could open KH, so the U.E.M. had to put darkness in Ven first in order to use his darkness to open it. Thought i dont know how you can put darkness in someone...oh well.

Where and how did he get the keyblade. In the secret movie he got he keyblade before he laid a finger on Ven and didnt have the keyblade until he saw Terra blow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back