• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay hear me Out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademasterja

kinda makes sense the whole kairi/aqua thing

i know that the org 13 captured kairi to lure sora there but maybe thats another reason xemnas wanted kairi there so bad to some how bring back aqua

i dont know seem like it could be like that

A

Audo

I've always wondered about Kairi in radian garden before and why she moved to destiny islands, perhaps after it turned to hallow bastion.Blah
People don't know anything, it's quite sad...
Kairi was sent to Destiny Islands a year after BBS by Xehanort.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

ok hear me out what if Aqua erased Ven in the End of BBS but since it took a lot out of her she sealed it within someone nearby, Sora. And at the very end of BBS Aqua is weak and puts her heart in Kairi, which makes the reason Ven looks like Roxas and Supposedly Aqua's hair and Xion's are both blue and spikey. .

Why would Aqua putting her heart in kairi make Roxas.........Nevermind. These theory threads are tedious

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Let me go back and read this. Cause some of you are kinda getting on board with this idea.

A

Audo

Okay, too spammy. And while i should probably just delete the spam posts. I'm too lazy, so consider this closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back