• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ok, the worlds of kh3.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SORAs oblivion

There are a lot of rumors going around, i thought it would be cool to bring them all together and discuss them one by one. ok, first off and the most common world that i have heard is Narnia, its very possible, but can you imagine Lucy welding a key blade!?!? Another one that would be neat is the Chicken Little, they also have to bring back the Olympus coliseum. now since the new potc movie is coming out this may, wouldn’t it be cool to kick it off in kingdom hearts III, were barbossa gets mad at sora for killing him?!? lol, just random thoughts.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
i was wondering would they put the 2nd and the 3rd movie in kh3 (if there's going to be POC in the next)
since jack got killed and then he comes back in the next one (at least i think he does)

Xman's Keyblade

lucy,keyblade lol highly doubt that but it could be a possibility.i hope they would have something like Fast and the furious or Pirates of the carribeans 3

Well, I doubt that The Chronicles of Narnia well ever be in Kingdom Hearts III. A friend of mine thinks it will never workout. The Fast and the Furious, "ARE YOU F*$%ING SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?:cursing: :confused:

As for Pirates of The Carribeans, I am pretty sure that it focused on the storyline continuing in POTC: Dead Man's Chest.

Here are the list of other possible Disney worlds that I think have a chance of being added to KHIII:

*The Destiny Islands
*Twilight Town
*Andy's Room/Syd's Room - Toy Story
*Olympus Colliseum/Mt. Olympus - Hercules
*Disney Castle
*Toon Town - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?!
*Agrabah - Aladdin & The King of Thieves
*Pridelands - The Lion King II: Simba's Pride
*Holloween Town - The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge
*Neverland - Peter Pan in Return to Neverland
*Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden
*Forbidden Mountains - Obviously, the actual world for Sleeping Beauty
*Port Royal/World's End - Pirates of The Carribeans: Dead Man's Chest
*?????????? - Lilo and Stitch
*Middleton - Kim Possible
*Monsters Inc - Monsters Inc.

That's about it so far.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Here are the list of other possible Disney worlds that I think have a chance of being added to KHIII:

*The Destiny Islands
*Twilight Town
*Disney Castle

That's about it so far.

I really am hoping that they come back with Destiny Islands, Twilight Town, Radiant Garden & Pirates... but for something new I kinda like the idea of Sleeping Beauty... *blush*

.DiZ.

Well, I doubt that The Chronicles of Narnia well ever be in Kingdom Hearts III. A friend of mine thinks it will never workout. The Fast and the Furious, "ARE YOU F*$%ING SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?:cursing: :confused:

As for Pirates of The Carribeans, I am pretty sure that it focused on the storyline continuing in POTC: Dead Man's Chest.

*The Destiny Islands
*Twilight Town
*Disney Castle

That's about it so far.

thats a pretty good list... but for Lilo and Stitch... i think its Hawaii or something.. or maybe a different world cuz it has aliens... and also, i dont think theyll use Neverland again... as for Toon Town, its probable... but the forbidden mountains is kinda a stretch.. and Middleton... r u F-ing serious?! too modern.. not enough Disney influence... id like to see a WHOLE new persona of worlds though... and only keep the good fun worlds... but add MORE new ones... eh...

Picnicpanther

My list is As Follows:

Hollow Bastion/ Radiant Garden (it has been the most important world in the last two, no way they cut it out)
Neverland...I missed it in the second one. BOO FOR PETER PAN SUMMON!
Scream Factory-Monsters Inc.
Andy's Room- Toy Story
Disney Castle
Halloween Town-NiBC
Beast's Castle (and maybe that village place)-Beauty and the Beast
Agrabah- Aladdin
Port Royal- PoTC
The Pridelands- Lion King
Destiny Islands (As a playable world)
Snow White Land (No clue what it's called)-Snow White
Wonderland- Alice in Wonderland
Mt. Olympus- Hercules
Jungle- Jungle Book

and also, wtf are you talking about with Fast and the Furious? This is Disney!
And please, none of this new teenybopper crap they shovel out on Disney Channel like Hannah Montana and Highschool Musical. That stuff sucks, lets keep it classic up in here.

Ice_Key55

how do you know that there will even be any disney in this game?!? I am pretty sure that I have read it will not be called Kingdom hearts 3, but be a different series. It might have very limited if any disney influence, and may focus entirely on the keyblades. Mickey might be the only one u get.

Xman's Keyblade

My list is As Follows:

Hollow Bastion/ Radiant Garden (it has been the most important world in the last two, no way they cut it out)
Neverland...I missed it in the second one. BOO FOR PETER PAN SUMMON!
Scream Factory-Monsters Inc.
Andy's Room- Toy Story
Disney Castle
Halloween Town-NiBC
Beast's Castle (and maybe that village place)-Beauty and the Beast
Agrabah- Aladdin
Port Royal- PoTC
The Pridelands- Lion King
Destiny Islands (As a playable world)
Snow White Land (No clue what it's called)-Snow White
Wonderland- Alice in Wonderland
Mt. Olympus- Hercules
Jungle- Jungle Book

and also, wtf are you talking about with Fast and the Furious? This is Disney!
And please, none of this new teenybopper crap they shovel out on Disney Channel like Hannah Montana and Highschool Musical. That stuff sucks, lets keep it classic up in here.

Nice list, but there are several worlds that I am having doubts about.

I don't think Wonderland will ever come back it there was ever a sequel for that. Beast's Castle is impossible because in the ending credits, the Beast have finally pulled it off and the spell was broken throughout the castle, and I am not sure if a Disney world based on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs will work or not. Plus, I did forget about The Jungle Book, but overall, great list

Cyypher100

i always wondered why they didnt add some other worlds in, like the princesses worlds, i think its odd that they didnt. And Lilo and stich is in Hawaii, and Beauty and the Beast is set in France. Snow whites influences is multiple countries, i think Germanic and Swedish/Finnish? im not positive. I want to see more of Neverland, not the boat, not the clock but Neverland itself, also Wonderland, that place is so messed up, its fantastic.

theory1relitve

i always wondered why they didnt add some other worlds in, like the princesses worlds, i think its odd that they didnt. And Lilo and stich is in Hawaii, and Beauty and the Beast is set in France. Snow whites influences is multiple countries, i think Germanic and Swedish/Finnish? im not positive. I want to see more of Neverland, not the boat, not the clock but Neverland itself, also Wonderland, that place is so messed up, its fantastic.

Thank you!!!!

I thought I posted somewhere concerning my thoughts about "Neverland," but it appears to have vanished. I totally agree! All we got to do when we traveled to "Neverland" was explore the ship. It would be great to explore the actual island. Maybe we, as players, could interact with the natives of "Neverland," i.e. the lost boys, indians, and mermaids. It would be nice to get back the whole floating ability back.

I know this is not a new world, but I would like to see CHOCOBO in the game! ^^ It would be fun if Sora could ride a CHOCOBO to escape a stampede of villians or use to cross shallow water or have a contest based on speed.

Just click on this link and see how cute CHOCOBO could be:

Google Image Result for http://www.rpgdreamer.com/rpgworld/choco/choco5.jpg

Yeah ... I'm a dork! :p

Also, what if there was a world that would introduce Arthur, from "Sword and the Stone?" That would be awesome and maybe this time Merlin could update Sora's magic during the time of knights!

"Down Under" could be another world that allows Sora to team up with the "Recuers" and explore Australia. Since the main characters are detectives a story could easily be thought of.

I believe ""Gargoyles" belonged to Disney and this could be a connection to the "Sword and the Stone" since it follows that medievil theme. Eventually the character would be sent to NYC through a time warp since the Gargoyles have been transplanted there and a special villian may have something in store for our heroes.

I think Disney has some right over "Spiderman," but I am not going to push it.

Right now I have so many ideas flowing into my mind that I need to take a break before I explode!

Thank you for reading! :D

Akriloth

It would be so cool to see Midgar.... Maybe run into barret or something...or Balamb garden, that'd be cool...whatever the name of the world is in FF12...Vaan could be the party member...so many possiblities if we could get some Square worlds in there.....

Xalthorik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back