• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok my unbirth theory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
ZeagaLindsay said:
but they don't and can't
correct to true dark or light well atleast a place of true dark or light edit: what if a unbirth is a failed creation of a human light and dark
I dont understand and I read at a 3rd grade level.

Heartless are hardly pure darkness, though.
Didnt say they were just so many of them and the PoH seem to balance out.
Darkness of hearts but not complete darkness vs. 7 Hearts of Pure Light.

Just wait.
If MX wasnt lying then maybe DS.
taddeoboy said:
what if a unbirth is a try for creating a human like being
Think about what your saying before you come up with an unbirth idea.

Muse

you look atrocious
what if a unbirth is a try for creating a human like being

Why? They already have humans. If they wanted to create a new human, then all that would need to happen is to make like rabbits. :/

I read at a 12th grade level. :/

7 Hearts of Pure Light hardly seems as though it would be enough to balance the millions of hearts consumed with darkness.

Possibly.

taddeoboy

what i mean is what if the unbirth are like a homunculus

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Are you honestly telling me that seven girls with hearts incapable of housing darkness balance out millions of hearts corrupted by it?
im saying that what those seven girls open (the Door to Light) has the power to balance out millions of heartless, yes

Muse

you look atrocious

I highly doubt that. :/ I don't think that the Unbirths are artificial humans. That doesn't seem to fit in really with KH's theme, imo.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
im saying that what those seven girls open (the Door to Light) has the power to balance out millions of heartless, yes
How? That's just unrealistic and the fact that every heart besides those 7 has both darkness and light says that they do not just balance like that.

taddeoboy

that sounds true the door to light did help stop the flow of heartless i think edit: what i mean it was a creation a creature of light and dark like a homunculus it was created by man

Muse

you look atrocious
You mean when they opened up Kingdom Hearts in KH1? I don't think that was the Door to Light. The door at the end of KH2 that leads Sora and Riku out of the dark beach? I think that's the DtL.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Either way if they were failed attempts of creating a being 3 things are needed a heart, body and soul and they dont just pop out of the blue.

Are you honestly telling me that seven girls with hearts incapable of housing darkness balance out millions of hearts corrupted by it?
Exactly dont you know the more hearts a heartless engulfs the stronger it becomes so add up all those hearts.

Bliip

How? That's just unrealistic and the fact that every heart besides those 7 has both darkness and light says that they do not just balance like that.
...but they do... the POH have pure light in their hearts, and they open the DtL, which is pure light. its not a matter of opinion or not; it was in the game.

You mean when they opened up Kingdom Hearts in KH1? I don't think that was the Door to Light. The door at the end of KH2 that leads Sora and Riku out of the dark beach? I think that's the DtL.
? aren't they both the Door to Light?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
...but they do... the POH have pure light in their hearts, and they open the DtL, which is pure light. its not a matter of opinion or not; it was in the game.
But they do not open the door to light *points to Araliya's post* DtL was like that beach and the POH open the door to darkness which on the dark side would be the door to light I assume.
That would then also support the BwHoPD as there would need to be 7 of those in the realm of darkness, if you want to be all balanced and everything.

Bliip

But they do not open the door to light *points to Araliya's post* DtL was like that beach and the POH open the door to darkness which on the dark side would be the door to light I assume.
in KH1, they open Kingdom Hearts.

"I know now, Kingdom Hearts is light!" (awesome quote)

edit: can you really open Kingdom Hearts? XP

taddeoboy

Either way if they were failed attempts of creating a being 3 things are needed a heart, body and soul and they dont just pop out of the blue.

Exactly dont you know the more hearts a heartless engulfs the stronger it becomes so add up all those hearts.

true well i am off later good luck and the theorys you guys know what your talking about.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
then what was the entire ending scene about?
Ansem Heartless SotD did, a ways after the POH got their hearts back and were holding back the darkness.

I know I don't know what I'm talking about half the time, and it's not just on KHI lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back