• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok my unbirth theory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, at least you're not saying that Unbirths come from dead fetuses' souls and stuff. That theory was horrible.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
damn pplz, evryone ganging up and multi-quoting the guy XD
Sorry its your turn.

listen tad, evryone's right, kairi's grandma's stories are just stories, nothing more.
Its not history exactly but it does overlap so I wouldnt say its nothing.

but the fact that the heartless are in fact just the heart of someone, and nobodies are just the body of someone,
Im just going to put more info into it
Heartless- Hearts shrouding in its own darkness.
Nobody- body and soul that fade into darkness and are created when strong hearts are released.

it leads me to believe that unbirths are in fact just the birth of someone (possibly infested with darkness). but the whole "immortal" thing seems very far-fetched to me.
Remember that it is un-birth

taddeoboy

Well, at least you're not saying that Unbirths come from dead fetuses' souls and stuff. That theory was horrible.
yeah doubt they would put that idea in this kinda game. i think the idea is if light gave life then darkness gives the negatives of life creating something what gets rid of life a unbirth edit: i am off the immortal thing and i only thought of it as a way the people might wanted the light in the story now i think it was just because of its power

taddeoboy

lol, im not as cruel as the rest of you XD

yes, but think about it. all enemies in KH so far have been contradictions of their names. Heartless are actually just the hearts of people, and nobodies are just the bodies of people.

very possible but the nobodys are also the soul of the person too i believe so there no more that can come from a human that can support it the only thing i can think of is dark thoughts

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

yes, but think about it. all enemies in KH so far have been contradictions of their names. Heartless are actually just the hearts of people, and nobodies are just the bodies of people.
I always thought Nobodies were called Nobodies because they don't/not supposed to exist.

Muse

you look atrocious
Its not history exactly but it does overlap so I wouldnt say its nothing.

So, Kairi's GramGram may have based parts of the story off of real events. Doing stuff like that makes stories much more interesting. But is the story as a whole true? Most likely not.

yeah doubt they would put that idea in this kinda game. i think the idea is if light gave life then darkness gives the negatives of life creating something what gets rid of life a unbirth edit: i am off the immortal thing and i only thought of it as a way the people might wanted the light in the story now i think it was just because of its power

Darkness seems to be more powerful than light, imo. >.>

You're talking about me, aren't you? First I have someone telling me I'm one of the harshest theory rapists, next I have SA calling me her clone, and now this. T__T

True. >_>; But then again, their names also reflect on their natures.

Heartless are cruel and act purely on instincts.
Nobodies have no identity for themselves, that being taken by their Heart.

Though I haven't the slightest clue as to what Unbirth could really mean.

very possible but the nobodys are also the soul of the person too i believe so there no more that can come from a human that can support it the only thing i can think of is dark thoughts

corrupted light

You know, the Unbirths could just be the soul itself. The body wouldn't have to be a part of it. Sure, it would perish, but that might be the meaning of the Unbirth.

taddeoboy

I always thought Nobodies were called Nobodies because they don't/not supposed to exist.
both could be true edit: cant really say darkness is more powerful then light when sora (light and maybe a abit of dark) wins for the side of light all the time and again nobodys also contain the soul too so what else can a human give besides dark thoughts

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
You're talking about me, aren't you? First I have someone telling me I'm one of the harshest theory rapists, next I have SA calling me her clone, and now this. T__T
rofl, insecure? XD

and i think we're both partly right, as both explanations seem fisable...

taddeoboy

if unbirths are the soul its self that means there might be body its self as well so i dont think it could be that so i am still going with the darkness taking a form

keybladelegacy

Website
Im going easy because im tired.

yes, but think about it. all enemies in KH so far have been contradictions of their names. Heartless are actually just the hearts of people,
Actually i remember Xehanort saying those that lack hearts. I will call them the heartless.

and nobodies are just the bodies of people.
Ansem the Wise called them the non-existent ones(Nobodies)

So, Kairi's GramGram may have based parts of the story off of real events. Doing stuff like that makes stories much more interesting. But is the story as a whole true? Most likely not.
Ya the whole story isnt correct.

You know, the Unbirths could just be the soul itself. The body wouldn't have to be a part of it. Sure, it would perish, but that might be the meaning of the Unbirth.
In my opinion it is or whole beings because Heartless Xehanort = Heartless, Nobody Xehanort = Nobodies, and Master Xehanort Whole = Unbirths unless....

EDIT:
if unbirths are the soul its self that means there might be body its self as well so i dont think it could be that so i am still going with the darkness taking a form
When the soul leaves the body the body perishes.

Muse

you look atrocious
cant really say darkness is more powerful then light when sora (light and maybe a abit of dark) wins for the side of light all the time

Have you seen MX vs TAV? MX uses dark; MX whoops their butts ten times over.

And I meant that in the way it is used. Truthfully, who would last in a battle against each other? Maleficent, representing the dark, or Kairi (or really any PoH, it doesn't matter), representing the light. Maleficent would, hands down. Because she can actually utilize the darkness in a way that can be helpful. Sure, the PoH may be able to purify darkness from peoples' hearts and open up KH, but we haven't really seen them being able to use light in a way that darkness can be used for, such as fighting.

and again nobodys also contain the soul too so what else can a human give besides dark thoughts

Nobodies don't exist in BBS. So, Unbirths being the soul can happen.

How could dark thoughts be able to take form?

Of course you are.

Actually i remember Xehanort saying those that lack hearts. I will call them the heartless.

And yet, the Heartless are the Hearts. Irony, yes?

In my opinion it is or whole beings because Heartless Xehanort = Heartless, Nobody Xehanort = Nobodies, and Master Xehanort Whole = Unbirths unless....

But that wouldn't make sense. If the Unbirths are whole beings, then... ugh. How would their creation be halted for ten years, if that were the case?

When the soul leaves the body the body perishes.

I know that. And I said that that might be why they're called 'Unbirths'. Because the opposite of birth- of life- is death. And if it's just the soul and the body perishes, could you really call that as being 'alive'? >.>;

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Who said that...I skimmed.

I like the corrupted light theory, though it seems that it doesn't fit in with the "ground work" for the heartless thing. And I also would think they have something to do with existance/birth hence the name, unbirth, other than that I have no idea.

taddeoboy

Have you seen MX vs TAV? MX uses dark; MX whoops their butts ten times over.

And I meant that in the way it is used. Truthfully, who would last in a battle against each other? Maleficent, representing the dark, or Kairi (or really any PoH, it doesn't matter), representing the light. Maleficent would, hands down. Because she can actually utilize the darkness in a way that can be helpful. Sure, the PoH may be able to purify darkness from peoples' hearts and open up KH, but we haven't really seen them being able to use light in a way that darkness can be used for, such as fighting.

Nobodies don't exist in BBS. So, Unbirths being the soul can happen.

How could dark thoughts be able to take form?

maybe there drawed on whos stronger thats why light and dark stay balanced they both keep getting stronger till theres peace between both sides like the stop both trying to be stronger and accept each other beside kari isnt that strong we all know that and the seemingly strongest is sora.

keybladelegacy

Website

I like the corrupted light theory, though it seems that it doesn't fit in with the "ground work" for the heartless thing. And I also would think they have something to do with existance/birth hence the name, unbirth, other than that I have no idea.

I dont. Light cant be corrupted Light is Light and Darkness is Darkness. One way or the other, even neither.

keybladelegacy

Website
Twilight...maybe that has something to do with it.
I dont count twilight because it seems like twilight/nothingness are almost the same. Twilight between light and darkness neither and nothingness is neither.

taddeoboy said:
maybe there drawed on whos stronger thats why light and dark stay balanced they both keep getting stronger till theres peace between both sides like the stop both trying to be stronger and aceept each other beside kari isnt that strong we all know that and the seemingly strongest is sora.
Reminds me of Dissidia:Final Fantasy

taddeoboy

Twilight...maybe that has something to do with it.
i think twilight is simply peace because it seems darkness cant accept light and wanteds to take it over light wants rid of darkness so no peace can come from the conflict of there differences so twilight would be a world of light and dark with no struggle edit: so the ones that are most likely in my eyes are darkness form, the soul only, or simply a creation of nothingness cause a unbirth is nothing it was never born but it didnt not come from any one

Muse

you look atrocious

You said that. :v

Unbirths - Either souls or hearts corrupted by light.
Heartless - Hearts corrupted by the darkness.

It'd be similar, except that the side that's corrupting gets switched.

maybe there drawed on whos stronger thats why light and dark stay balanced they both keep getting stronger

I hardly think that the two are balanced. :/

till theres peace between both sides like the stop both trying to be stronger and accept each other

Uh...

beside kari isnt that strong we all know that and the seemingly strongest is sora.

Does Sora have a heart full of pure light? No, he has a heart that contains dark and light within it. Even if he's fighting for the light, he is hardly a being of the light.

I dont. Light cant be corrupted Light is Light and Darkness is Darkness. One way or the other, even neither.

I don't like your Xehanort theory, so we're even.

I dont count twilight because it seems like twilight/nothingness are almost the same. Twilight between light and darkness neither and nothingness is neither.

Twilight and nothingness are hardly the same. Twilight is in-between light and dark. It's a mixture. Nothing is absolutely nothing at all. It's not light, it's not dark, it's not in-between light and dark. It's nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back