• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok my unbirth theory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

taddeoboy

no one is true dark if you are true dark you are a heartless but still he is the closest to a being of light edit: now that i think about it the talk of light and dark is like black mage or white mage

Muse

you look atrocious
no one is true dark if you are true dark you are a heartless but still he is the closest to a being of light

No. A Heartless is not pure darkness. It's a heart shrouded by darkness, yes, but hardly pure darkness.

A Being with Heart of Pure Darkness would be the closest to pure darkness. :/

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
no one is true dark if you are true dark you are a heartless but still he is the closest to a being of light
i dont believe there is true darkness or true light. there has to be a balance.

edit: damn, Araliya pretty much beat me to it...

Zeagal

Lick It Good
You said that. :v
Oh snap! I just got served...I thought it was someone in here.

Unbirths - Either souls or hearts corrupted by light.
Heartless - Hearts corrupted by the darkness.

It'd be similar, except that the side that's corrupting gets switched.
If it's light that's doing the corrupting I don't see how it's groundwork.

Twilight and nothingness are hardly the same. Twilight is in-between light and dark. It's a mixture. Nothing is absolutely nothing at all. It's not light, it's not dark, it's not in-between light and dark. It's nothing.
Nobodies come from the twilight don't they, but on the darker side?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Araliya said:
But that wouldn't make sense. If the Unbirths are whole beings, then... ugh. How would their creation be halted for ten years, if that were the case?
I'll stick with the soul on unbirths and if their is a new being in KH 3 then i'll go with whole beings.

According to sora and kairi's grandmother even in darkest darkness their is still light within it that gos for hearts too.
I don't like your Xehanort theory, so we're even.
I dont like yours either.
2:1 Im winning.

EDIT:
Twilight or Nothingness. Their born in an inbetween world and also use corridors of darkness which connects them to other worlds and the realm of nothingness.

Muse

you look atrocious
If it's light that's doing the corrupting I don't see how it's groundwork.

It's still a Heart being corrupted in order to create another being.

I've heard of Unbirths being the predecessors of the Heartless, but not necessarily their creation being the groundwork for them. :/

Nobodies are twilight, yes. They're neither light nor are they dark, but they're smack-dab in the middle.

light and dark is black mage and white mage white heals black hurts if they are even its peace

That doesn't even make any sense.

I'll stick with the soul on unbirths and if their is a new being in KH 3 then i'll go with whole beings.

How can there be a new being!? If they're whole, they're whole! They can't become a new being! @.@;; Without separating their body parts which is the opposite of being whole, of course.

I dont like yours either

Because you don't like Terra.

2:1 Im winning.

How so? :/ Please enlighten me.

taddeoboy

is there true light maybe not is there true dark Xehanort heartless could not find it cause deep in there is light in dark sort of like a balance there for there is no true dark edit: i was going back to the dark being strong converstation back there in last post

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Then there be 7 princess of pure darkness to make it even so no that doesn't explain the POHs.
Heartless seems to balance out with the PoH.

is there true light maybe not is there true dark Xehanort heartless could not find it cause deep in there is light in dark sort of like a balance there for there is no true dark edit: i was going back to the dark being strong converstation back there in last post
Their hasnt been any true darkness in KH yet.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It's still a Heart being corrupted in order to create another being.

I've heard of Unbirths being the predecessors of the Heartless, but not necessarily their creation being the groundwork for them. :/
It was in the BBS everything we know thread, but a heart corrupted by light should be separate since it's light and dark is dark. For it to be a predecessor, to me, it would have to be a failed heartless experiment involving darkness or perhaps a combination "shades of grey thing."

taddeoboy

correct to true dark or light well atleast a place of true dark or light edit: what if a unbirth is a failed creation of a human light and dark

Muse

you look atrocious
is there true light maybe not

Beings with Hearts of Pure Light/Princesses of Heart. :/ They have no, I repeat, no darkness whatsoever. That's about as close as you're going to get to true light.

is there true dark Xehanort heartless could not find it cause deep in there is light in dark sort of like a balance there for there is no true dark

Once again, they are hardly balanced.

Light has the PoH. That means that dark should at least have BwHoPD, right? Now they'd be balanced.

i was going back to the dark being strong converstation back there in last post

And yet, it still didn't make any sense. Perhaps if you used, you know, punctuation, grammar, and spelling, it'd be much more easier for me to understand what you're saying.

Heartless are hardly pure darkness, though.

Just wait.

For it to be a predecessor, to me, it would have to be a failed heartless experiment involving darkness or perhaps a combination "shades of grey thing."

For it to be a predecessor to me, it would have just had to have been created before the Heartless. And look! They have! :D Hence, Unbirths = predecessors of the Heartless.

taddeoboy

Beings with Hearts of Pure Light/Princesses of Heart. :/ They have no, I repeat, no darkness whatsoever. That's about as close as you're going to get to true light.

Once again, they are hardly balanced.

Light has the PoH. That means that dark should at least have BwHoPD, right? Now they'd be balanced.

And yet, it still didn't make any sense. Perhaps if you used, you know, punctuation, grammar, and spelling, it'd be much more easier for me to understand what you're saying.
sorry again i am new to here so i am sorry if i make a mistake and sorry for going off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back