• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok, been bugging me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidlightGlow

I dunno if this has been asked before, but...

In the BBS trailer at the end of KH2, the three keyblades that were Mickey's, Sora's, and Riku's were all crappy looking in the wasteland. So, they were used before that, right? I'm guessing. Also, the trailer is 10 years before KH1, so it couldn't have been Sora, Riku, and Mickey using them.

If this is true, who DID use them before?

A couple of people say that MX and DS have "artificial" keyblades, using keychains. If they are artificial, than that means that people can summon only artificial keyblades? Furthermore, if the wasteland is in some world far from Destiny Islands, then how is Sora able to summon it? The keyblades just wait there, choose an other, and travel between worlds?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I believe it was a starting idea that was scraped by the time FM+ was out. Similar to parts of the very first secret ending in KH, which more than likely had ideas that were never used.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Let's think outside the box. The Keyblades that belonged to the heroes of Kingdom Hearts 2 were there to show the connections between the Keybladed warriors of 10 years ago. Generally speaking, that particular scene most likely never happened in the actual Birth By Sleep storyline. Those Keyblades belonged to Sora, Riku, and Mickey, not anyone else, thus Nomura used the Keyblades to foreshadow the connections Terra, Aqua, and Ven has to Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Mickey. The alignment of Sora, Riku, and Mickey is possibly shared through their Keyblades and how they use them, which means Terra, Aqua, and Ven most likely had the same ideals and morals that Sora, Riku, and Mickey displayed 10 years or more later.

Notice in the second Secret Ending, neither warrior had a second Keyblade, so we can assume that scene back in the first Secret Ending, never truly happened. At least not in the way we thought.

Twiligan

concept video, just like Deep Dive. Not to be taken into real concideration twards the story. Just like how you porbably wont ever see VAT in those armors, or at least for a very breif period of time if they dont decide to scrap it.

UrbanQuattrus

honestly, that's a GOOD question but, only keyblade masters have keychains, they're the only ones strong enough to manifest multiple keyblades, keyblades without chains are apprentice keyblades

I wish people would stop saying this, seeing as we have NO evidence as to what significant difference exists between keychained blades and those without keychains.

concept video, just like Deep Dive. Not to be taken into real concideration twards the story. Just like how you porbably wont ever see VAT in those armors, or at least for a very breif period of time if they dont decide to scrap it.

QFE, I don't need to add anything to this.

Akans

「moriya」
honestly, that's a GOOD question but, only keyblade masters have keychains, they're the only ones strong enough to manifest multiple keyblades, keyblades without chains are apprentice keyblades
Yeah... well, good theory and all, but... all keychains that Sora uses are given to him. NONE are made or "manifested" by him.

Twiligan

why the hell does eveyone keep sayin that without anyproof?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
what does QFE mean? any one?

Quoted for Emphasis.

As Twiligan said, that secret movie is no more than a concept movie, not to be taken too seriously.

Nomura has stated many times before, the connections he hinted at in that movie (crossroads, the keyblades they pick up, etc.) are merely there for symbolic reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back