• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ohai i'm new to this whole thing...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MosesMohs

Well, I guess I should start out with a few things about me... I have brown eyes and brown hair. I like pina coladas and taking long romantic walks to the fridge. My credit card number is 4564 9786 6412 4854 and it expires in 04/18. Email me at noreply@postsecret.com!!!

MosesMohs

Reflection, I would love to meet you. You're avatar is really pretty and I know that it is a picture of you and no one else. I will be wearing a Christmas Sweater and some leather pants. (I was waiting on wearing them for a special occasion like this. They were on sale at this place called x-mart... They know me pretty well there). Anyways, I will be waiting outside of McDonald's. I saw a poster of this ugly purple man , and I'm pretty fascinated by it... (and by fascinated, I mean, I will probably beat off to it, don't let this stop you from walking up to me!) I will be there for the next 46 hours. See you then. Love you! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back