• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh noes, not more anime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awkward Squid

Just for the sake of a description; I draw T-shirt designs for my high school's anime club every year, and this would be the one for this year. I normally don't like posting my work on here, but it's for the sake of making more than two threads since my first time becoming a member :/

[IMG]http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l479/randomKh2Fangirl/Animeclub.jpg[/IMG]

And honestly, I liked it better in pencil.

tangerine

Awards
You drew that from scratch? Impressive. :} The thickness of the edges on the skulls take away from it, though. It contrasts a little too heavily with the thin lines of the character and so it doesn't match very well and neither does the grainy text, but overall it's very neat. Good job.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm wearing last year's design for Animu club riiiiight now. :D

I have to say I'm not THAT big a fan of the skulls. :c

Awkward Squid

I'm wearing last year's design for Animu club riiiiight now. :D

I have to say I'm not THAT big a fan of the skulls. :c

You really like that shirt, don't you? :O

Believe it or not, the skulls were originally going to be roses :X
But then I remembered the majority of our anime club consisted of guys; and I doubt Parker and Phil would willingly wear a shirt with flowers and a feminine guy on it. So I switched it to skulls; so basically I tried to please both genders.

Meh, I forgot to have Mr. O add that lining to it so it wouldn't do that solarizing thing on the shirt; but it still looked pretty nice nonetheless :3

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You really like that shirt, don't you? :O

Believe it or not, the skulls were originally going to be roses :X
But then I remembered the majority of our anime club consisted of guys; and I doubt Parker and Phil would willingly wear a shirt with flowers and a feminine guy on it. So I switched it to skulls; so basically I tried to please both genders.

Meh, I forgot to have Mr. O add that lining to it so it wouldn't do that solarizing thing on the shirt; but it still looked pretty nice nonetheless :3

More of I don't really have many T-Shirts. D:
It magically appears on top of the laundry every time.

Wear me first, it says.
"Okay," I reply.

And then it's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back