• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Which System Should KH3 Be On Poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which console should KH3 be on?

• PS3

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Wii

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • X360

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
So which one ( choose above ) and why?

PS3 for me. The PS3 may be more expensive, but it gives you more for the money you spend. It doubles the next-gen fun, because both the graphics/power is superb, and the controller is looking better and better in terms of gameplay.

KH would finally be a perfect game. Gameplay would be fun, graphics great, NPCs finally walking in towns instead of instantly disappearing when the cutscene is over, etc.
Plus the world can be 10x as big if Nomura wants it to, and the music from Disney worlds can be used as sidequests, like Atlantica, but better.

Anyways, in my opinion, PS3 is the only console that can perfectionize the series. Its also kind of weird if suddenly the series moves to 360 or Wii.

Please no comments like:
"PS3 because Wii sucks!"
"360, cuz PS3 is expensive!!"
"Wii cuz Wiis cool!"

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i say ps3 because of the terms above. yeah, it might be expensive for some ppl but i don't think kh3 is coming out for a while so that give people time to save up on money for a ps3.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
My vote goes to PS3!
PS3 is the most powerfull console and the graphics will be amazing..I cant even imagine the huge enviroments it would have an the breath-taking details in the characters!All the options...
Take for instance FFXIII ,white engine is capable of creating graphics like fmv cutscenes...the game would be perfect and would be taken to a whole new level in every aspect!
Thats my opinion! =)

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Sorry, but Wii for me, because A. I think it would be fun to use the Wii remote to work the key balde, and basic controls would be a lot more fun, and combos would be alot easier to do.
You have to think of all the combos that Sora can do. It would hurt your arms and wrists on the Wiimote.

PS3 for me. Sony did the first two games, and FM and FM2 and Remix COM coming, so they know how things work. Also, great graphics and the controller is perfect for KH3/whatever installment comes next.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'd say the Wii, it's inovative and fresh. But if I had it my way I'd make it for the PS3 AND the Wii....the 360 and Bill Gates can burn in HELL!...lol...

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
i say the PS3 well its been on the other playstaions and for the reasons new2ya gave

SH_Brat

Wii. It would be the smartest tactic for Square. The Wii is supposed to be the better game consol anyway. The PS3 will just be like the Xbox. It will probably break down a lot and it won't be worth the money spent. I'm looking for a real game consol. Something made just for serious gameplay, not something that has all of the expensive technological mechanisms but can't play the game like it was meant to.

Last edited:

fjurbanski

Out of the three choices you gave us i'd have to say ps3, but I would really like it to just be on the ps2 again because I don't want to spend $600 on a ps3 just for one game, and none of the other ps3 games look any good so it would just be a waste of my money.

Masamune

Big Boss
Well i guess the PS3 would be a better choice because of its awesome graphics etc

PureDarkness

....Im getting sick of restating the obvious but... the Wii IS NOT a good choise for Kingdom Hearts. This is the last time im going to say this so listen up:

The Wii has a smaller Disc format and therefore it would be a shorter game with less things to do compared to possiblilitys of Blu Ray. (I voted for PS3)

The price is not as big of a deal as you think, KH3 wont be out for a very long time so all the consoles will drop in price by the time it does come out. (PS3 drops this spring!)

The Wiimote is the WORST way to go for A keyblade. If you do use it you HAVE to dumb down the enemy AI unless you think your fast enough with the Wiimote to perform something alone to lines of the 1000 heartless battle. ALSO, say goodbye to the Drive forms as well as any of Soras Fancy moves because unless your playing Wii in space or you can defy physics...you pretty much stuck with basic sword fighting.

The Wii has the least amount of power of all three consoles and the least visual and audio potential. So by the time it does come out it will pale in comparision to PS3 or Xbox will I feel would be an injustice to the franchise.

KH has a fan base predominantly on the Sony console...it would be poor marketing to move it to the Wii.

The whole idea of PS3 having bugs is valid....BUT not by the time KH3 would come out..in 3-5 years they would have fixed any bugs or problems in the consoles system and design.

....oh and the 360 is just a dumbed down version of PS3...so....why would they put it on a lesser console...it again is an insult to KH.:thumbdown:

Oh and SH_Brat..Wii isn't supposed to be the best console. In the short run the Wii is expected to dominate due to its low pricing and casual gaming preference, BUT in the long run (which is 2-5 years after the Launch) Most economic and electronic market analysts say PS3 will have approx 7-10 million more consoles then the Wii OR 360. In my opionion Wii is just a bargain fad. It has a its good points and I really like the Wiimote but I think the fact that they did not put more into the console itself will be its downfall...if you dont believe me Google it. and find a discussion or credible site and ull see....

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Out of the three choices you gave us i'd have to say ps3, but I would really like it to just be on the ps2 again because I don't want to spend $600 on a ps3 just for one game, and none of the other ps3 games look any good so it would just be a waste of my money.

Unfortunately, PS2 is out of the question.

In 3 years, the time it will definetly take for KH2 to be released, PS2 is something from the past.

Thats like releasing KH2 right now, on the PS1. Who would do that?! :confused:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
wii, because the ps3 is way too expensive and the wii will most likely sell more because of the price tag.

Cindri

Website
cindri.livejournal.com
Hmm, I voted for PS3 because the PS consoles have done well for the games before, and it may be too much of a hassle to change systems. I really think it should come out on PS2 because that way no one {generalization} would have to buy a new game console, and PS2 games would work on the PS3 anyways. Hugs!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I will have to go with the PS3. There should be no reason why people are complaining about the PS3's price at all. The next Kingdom Hearts game won't be released until 3-5 years from now anyway. This means that a price drop for the PS3 is likely.

The reason why I say PS3 is the best console is because Kingdom Hearts was born on the playstation 2. Switching consoles is out of the question in my opinion. The Kingdom Hearts series was born on the playstation 2, it should die on the playstation's legacy as well. Also the series has a set battle system that is unique to the playstation's controller, seeing as the PS3's controller is similar to the PS2's, it would be kind of wierd to change the handling format.

I know that Square Enix is supporting all 3 companies this time, but due to the sucess of Kingdom Hearts, it should be one of the games that should be a PS3's exclusive. This should be the game that helps out the PS3.

I assume that Kingdom Hearts 3 is the last game in its series. If that is so, then it would make for a perfect ending if it died with the best graphics possible, well as of now the PS3 has the best graphics. Let Kingdom Hearts die on the console it was born on.

yuna:)

I will have to go with the PS3. There should be no reason why people are complaining about the PS3's price at all. The next Kingdom Hearts game won't be released until 3-5 years from now anyway. This means that a price drop for the PS3 is likely.

The reason why I say PS3 is the best console is because Kingdom Hearts was born on the playstation 2. Switching consoles is out of the question in my opinion. The Kingdom Hearts series was born on the playstation 2, it should die on the playstation's legacy as well. Also the series has a set battle system that is unique to the playstation's controller, seeing as the PS3's controller is similar to the PS2's, it would be kind of wierd to change the handling format.

I know that Square Enix is supporting all 3 companies this time, but due to the sucess of Kingdom Hearts, it should be one of the games that should be a PS3's exclusive. This should be the game that helps out the PS3.

I assume that Kingdom Hearts 3 is the last game in its series. If that is so, then it would make for a perfect ending if it died with the best graphics possible, well as of now the PS3 has the best graphics. Let Kingdom Hearts die on the console it was born on.

Um...KH...die?!?!?!?

Um...Yes I agree, KH did start on the PS2 console, so it should stay on that console.....
but the idea of KH dying is a bit too soon to think about don't cha think?

D

Dexter

Amen man!^^^

........But defintley PS3. The PS3 has the best graphics of the three and has more capibalties, an you would be playing the CG cutsences in kh2 in real time on the PS3. An just imagine the CG cutsences on the PS3 can anyone say Photo Realistic!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back