• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora710

lxcloud_strifexl said:
then start on proud mode since its so easy on standard cause hard mode with paradox tournament..boy it is really hard. But i think we're spamming so yea.

Ummm do i have to beat all the tournament extreme to get the 7th orichalcum+?

No,just beat the goddess of destiny cup

Key Master

I dont know why its not working here is what my screen says

Moogle LV 9 ____Primo Moogle
Next LV _____0 EXP

Item Rank S_____119 EXP

Need/Quantity______Stock
Orichalcum+_____13____6 (doesnt he give u one, didnt give me?)
Orichalcum______1 _____1
Mythril Crystal___1 ______3
Dense Crystal ___1 ______18
Twilght Crystal___1_______5
Serenity Crystal__7 ______41

Bright Crystal _________20
Energy Crystal ________2

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Ok if you got the 50 materials and talked to the Moogle it should have said, something like "Obtained Orichalcum +". It is now in your inventory so that means exit the chat with him. Talk to him again and you will "Handed over all materials in stock"

Key Master

oh there is one material i dont have, its the one when you go the material log and its between Power Shard and Dark Shard. can anybody help me find it

SoraBeatsRikku

I actually have the Ultima Wepon and I will say this, you only need 7 Orichalcum t
These are their locations:
Receive from Moogle
Finish Starry Hill at The Hundred Acer Woods
Finish "A New Day Is Dawning" at Atlantica
Finish Goddes of Fate Cup at Olympus Coliseum
Open the Teresure Chest at Central Computer Mesa at Space Parinoids
Open the Teresure Chest at The Brink of Dispair at TWTNW
Open the Teresure Chest at Sunset Terrance at Twighlight Town
The one at sunset Terrance is a little difficult to get,mainly because it is hard to notice.Get in the way of the train that gose back and fourth use reaction command two time then hop off the top when you get to the ledge then open the box and you got another Orichalum t

Legato2471

Yeah that's all on the first page of the thread. Hence the reason it is stickied. Thanks though. Good for people who don't want to go back to the first page.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Okay, for people who are having great difficulty finding enemy drops for Ultima.
Equip Sweet Memories for Sora, Genji Shield for Goofy, and some staff for Donald that has the lucky lucky ability forgot what it's called.
You need the Lucky Lucky ability.
Also equiping luck ring could help too.
Also there are many guides that can help with the location of enemy drops. Go on google and search "Kingdom Hearts 2 Walkthroughs". There will be plenty of sites that talk about enemy drops.
And you don't have to go to Hades to participate in the Goddess of Fate cup, just talk to Panic.

The Nimi

Does anyone have a picture of the ultima weapon?

EDIT: Damn...Goddes of fate isn't hard except the whole beat the heffers if 30 seconds

Last edited:

Legato2471

No, the Ultima is a good weapon, but strength wise the Fenrir is stronger but neither grant auto one hit kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back