• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brown

yeah i didnt even try to synthesize the ultimate weapon.....i really didnt need it but im thinking about beating the game again but on hard mode because standard was too easy. i didnt die once. well i died when fighting cerebrus because i wanted to see if you could play as mickey and sure enough you could so that was basically the only time i died but i dont count it. all in all standard mode was way easy

lxcloud_strifexl

then start on proud mode since its so easy on standard cause hard mode with paradox tournament..boy it is really hard. But i think we're spamming so yea.

Ummm do i have to beat all the tournament extreme to get the 7th orichalcum+?

Rider sage

i already have the ultima weapon it was hard to get though

rikukitty323.jpg

Last edited:

redwallmax

if anyone is having a problem with monster drops just use Sweet Memories and Lucky Lucky on everyone

Vin

Bronze Member
can some1 post a full list of sytihnese items i need 1 more orlicauim + n the only way i can get that is from moggle n i dont no all the items i need

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

Is there anyother way to find an Orichalcum because I have 1 Orichalcum left and I don't know if I should use it on Save the Queen of wait for the Ultima weapon.

Legato2471

7 Serenity Crystal : Found in Twilight Town and The World That Never Was. Dropped by Berserker Nobodies and Samurai Nobodies.

Legato2471

There's a sticky on the first page in the member's helping members section. Also in my sig. It's been up for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back