• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thejakester1996

i cant believe i got the ultimate weapon:thumbup::thumbsup: i tried getting it on the first game but that didnt work but this is so cool

Twilight_Dancer

I got it in the first game, but I was around 10 then, and had just gotten a playstation, and did not realize the full importance of memory cards. I got it around four times. Then got wrapped up in the game and killed ansem* cough, Xehanorts heartless* without saving with my ultima weapon. the old one actually didn't look that good. it was basically just a gold oathkeeper.

Macabre

Gold Member
you need an energy crystal to lower the need and you can find them in the shaman and bookmaster heartless

Last edited:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Why cant i find the last 2 wait maybe i missed the one in tt and how do i get every item i fight like every enemy and i havnt gottne every item yet grrrrrrrr

RikuOblivion

God Bless you Legato2471 i was never able to get all the materials to get the last orichalcum+ and when i went to synthesize the weapon, i saw the recipe light up and i was like YESS lol

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm still having problems with finding all the materials xD

Auron

Missing an eye
It's easier to get on KH2, cuz in KH1, its impossible to get half the items, especially when ur better with the more sophisticated Sora techniques in KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back