• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Site?!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaxx

Where's The Damn Official Site?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? It Should Be Up By Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milh_Amethyz

its not been anounce yet but i was just wondering, why is the FFVII-AC have an Official site and take note it has two official site the other one is translated in english and take note again FFVII-AC is not been release yet same as the KH2!

Reaver

Milh_Amethyz said:
its not been anounce yet but i was just wondering, why is the FFVII-AC have an Official site and take note it has two official site the other one is translated in english and take note again FFVII-AC is not been release yet same as the KH2!

Oh wait...did Nomura just say FF:AC was coming out before KH:II? Oh.....yea he did.....oops...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Reaver said:
Oh wait...did Nomura just say FF:AC was coming out before KH:II? Oh.....yea he did.....oops...
Also, FF is more popular in Japan than KH, just as DQ is more popular in Japan than FF...

DQ > FF > KH
(In Japan)

FF > KH > DQ
(In US/Europe)

So its logical.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Hey on the Official Site they have 2005 I don't know if this is true but thats what it has

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
Hey who veiwed the new trailer/clip of Kingdom Hearts 2 in the Officail website?

Well anyways, i've noticed that BHK seems to be acting as if he is upset or dissapointed about something when he sits away from his freinds and looks at his hands in dissapointment.

And wahay Finaly Kairi is shown in KH 2 version, she looks good and obviously she came home from school with Selphie and possibly the others. And of course they are proberly chatting about something along the lines of.

Selphie:"Whats wrong Kairi? or maybey "Are you still waiting?"
Kairi"Nothings wrong." or maybey "Yes...he'll be here soon.."

Well thats just a thourght. Anyway, atlast we got to see Sora fuse with Donald.

oathion

How Do You See The New Trailer? I Can't See It It's In Japanese!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back