• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KHI Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Username Masterpost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerruss

Awards
Hi!

I'm in Unicornis, Lv 38, my ingame Name is LemonDew, and I'm on Rank 27661, but this seems a little bit odd, cause it says "848 Lux" in the leaderboard, but I have 22k+ on my character screen. Don't know what's that about.
Your rank updates weekly, you must have only had 848 lux before the weekly ranking placement and lux reset.

Anyways, I am in the Vulpes, my rank is 421, and my IGN is HototoZiazan.

Tsurugi

Awards
Hey guys I'm in need for a new party, here's my new rank : 5216, it went down because I wasn't really active last week, and same goes for this week kinda xD

I'm in Unicornis btw

Tigerruss

Awards
Update: I am now rank 354. And the team I am in is rank 12. Also I have a feeling the Vulpes won't place last this week. Last place multiplier mixing with a few days worth of 2X lux FTW!

CutiePique

Awards
Updating:

Vulpes
4201 - CutiePique - CutiePique

Leopardus
8506 - CutiePique - 兎

Was soooo not interested in keeping up with things this week... (Usagi's team was 22nd though, as if he needs more Ethers. xP )
Bummer that now we have to get in the top 1000 for any of the "prize cards". (I get having a different card to reward the people who really did well, but at least the 1001-10000 ranked people got that Ariel card in the previous weeks... *grumble grumble*)

AIAwesome

Awards
I suppose I'll update my rank although I don't plan on playing until more of the story is added on.

Updated rank: 2218, seems like I went down 1004 ranks hahaha.

Oris

Awards
Is anyone running a team that's super active? I want to join a really active team. My rank is too low at the moment for them to find me (since I signed up halfway through the weak), but it shouldn't be hard for me to find them if someone can give me a name. Please and thank you. :)

Name: Oris
Team: Vulpes

everlight

Awards
My new rank is 5495 ^^ finally in top 10 thousand.

Sigh... Unicornis going down to 4th place now...

For Summary:
Username: Everlight
Union: Unicornis

@Oris: I think there is KHI vulpes official team.. Wish to have KHI unicornis team too @_@ my team was pretty inactive last week.
That AP bonus really make a binding chain to not leave an almost 30-people party...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My new rank is 5495 ^^ finally in top 10 thousand.

Sigh... Unicornis going down to 4th place now...

For Summary:
Username: Everlight
Union: Unicornis

@Oris: I think there is KHI vulpes official team.. Wish to have KHI unicornis team too @_@ my team was pretty inactive last week.
That AP bonus really make a binding chain to not leave an almost 30-people party...

Yeah, unfortunately most of the Unicornis players have become fairly inactive due to the lack of new story content (hopefully that will change on the 15th with the new content update). There was also some conflict in the first and second week where various party leaders were trying to recruit for themselves simultaneously and it created some tension.

Oris

Awards

Hmm... Alright. Who's the leader of the official KHI Vulpes team? I will find them and send them a request. :3

Sai4Win

Awards
There was also some conflict in the first and second week where various party leaders were trying to recruit for themselves simultaneously and it created some tension.
Yep I'm in unicorn and I know this happened to me last week my really strong party (21st place) has now split into two groups and now this week many of the stronger players are on a different team I don't think were going to nearly as well this week hopefully the 1.3X Lux from 4th place helps.
Anyways my information is as follows
Username: Sai4Win
Union: Unicorns
So now that my group isn't as strong if there is a decently strong and decently active English speaking group that has room PM so that I can know where to go before leaving my group .

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm... Alright. Who's the leader of the official KHI Vulpes team? I will find them and send them a request. :3
Well you just need to find a member of their team. I'm a member too. I think it is the easiest to seek Bluberrystar and then go to our team. You can request from there on.

Oris

Awards
Well you just need to find a member of their team. I'm a member too. I think it is the easiest to seek Bluberrystar and then go to our team. You can request from there on.

I don't think it matters who I find, so long as they have room for me on that specific team. lol If you are on the same team, I could find you easy enough. What's your Rank, JR?

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I've found you. :p Let me see if I can send a request to kupo. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back