• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KHI Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Username Masterpost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkey_n_n

Hi there I was wondering if you can help me find more people who play kh chi? my union is Unicorns and I still have 13 empty spots. I was hoping to find really good experienced players to come and join me, do you think you can help :confused:

Here's and example

Z

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Hey guys, little late to the bandwagon.
If anyone wants to play together? Help me out? Help each other out? Not sure exactly how it works but here we are:

Username: TheOneGaron
Union: Ursus
LUX Ranking: 10,198
Damage Ranking: 11,892

Please help me :')

AzuraJae

Website
azurajae.com
I feel like I should post here, you know, in case any others wanna play with me :D I'll post my cousin's info here too because I'm in his party even though he doesn't' have a KHI account.

MY INFO
Username: AzuraJae
Union: Leopardus
Party: ChrisDanielH's Party

MY COUSIN'S INFO
Username: ChrisDanielH
Union: Leopardus
Rank (idek)
Party: ChrisDanielH's Party

P.S. - Is there any way to play together? Like on the same map?

sonicrider97

Awards
Well Guess imma post again. Apparently the 2nd account i lost and then found again. but its not even close to being as developed as my current one.

User: Rider45
Union: Vulpeus
Weekly Lux rank: 5852
I currently have a party, but its all Japanese, if you want to invite me send me a PM.

RikuSoraKairi

Username: ユウナ (Reads Yuuna, thinking about changing it though.)
Union: Vulpeus
Party: 月猫@狼

I'm looking for a new party i can join. I'm japanese and can read and write them but i normally speak english so i rather be in a party that speaks english. (For some reason my browser is not letting me type in japanese in the chatrooms anyway) Im looking for an active A rank party. I am pretty active, logged in throughout the whole day. If anyone is interested in taking me in, let me know >. <

SSjMikito

Username: SSjMikito
Union: Unicornis
LUX Ranking: 5785
Party: nao

I'm really looking for a new party right now. I've been in nao's party since the game started and nearly my entire team has abandoned the game other then like 3 other players and only 1 actively plays. I'm pretty active playing at least once or twice a day and I've made a ton of progress last couple months. If you have an open spot and looking for someone PM me.

katanamilk

A little too late to join the train...
Username : katanamilk
InGame Name : Nakula
Union : Unicorn
Party : japanese one :/

Would like to join a party in Unicornis although i just played a couple days ago

mallow

Website
mallowkey.tumblr.com
Username: kroselle
Union: Leopardos
Current LUX rank: 6317
Current damage rank: 6474
Party: kroselle's party (**we currently have 5 members, but only two of us are active. we dropped from rank B to rank C because our other inactive members went online for a while, but then we got back to B.)

Dwduenzo

Username: dwduenzo
KHX username: dwduenzo
Union: Anguis
Team rank: 208
Party: In a Japanesse one (sometimes i see my name in the chat box and im just like lalalala wat...)

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I suppose I'll add my chi info here, too.

KHX Username: cress
Union: Anguis
Lux Ranking: 1275
Damage Ranking: 1697
Team Rank: 70
Party: YUDAYA's party (Japanese)

Last edited:

LatexKaktus

Why not doing it uvu

KHX Username: latexkaktus
Union: Ursus
Lux Rank : 4096
Damage Rank : 4125
Party: None

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Re: Official KHI Kingdom Hearts chi Username Masterpost

Well I though it would be better to talk here about it instead on the other thread. Anyway On the Secret Ending of Birth By Sleep there is a part that Sora appears with the Older Riku and Kairi...and Sora has to go away because there are people Sad and he has to find everyone that is conected to him. And they call it Reconect: Kingdom Hearts. I guess in this game maybe Sora will meet Ven, Aqua and Terra all over again or some more stuff...Anyway what do you think?
This scene leads into Sora and Riku going to Yen Sid's place (Dream Drop Distance) after the trio read Mickey's letter from the end of Kingdom Hearts II, which it's contents is revealed by the end of Re: Coded (though you're given a good idea as to what it is from BBS Secret Movie) but the gist of the letter is that Sora needs to save Aqua, Ven, Terra, Roxas, and Xion (they're never mentioned by name in the letter because Mickey likes to by vague and mysterious.)

And, as this thread is for people to post their chi usernames, this isn't a good place for your question. For future topics, please either find an appropriate thread or make a new one, and make sure it's in the right section. :)

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Stupid question time: this is for Unchained Key and the English version of said game, right? Because I haven't played the Japanese version.

But anyway, I'm Vulpeus and my name is "Heiress":)

I've also played the browser version of Chi, and was "Denizen" there (and was also Vulpeus in that), but this hardly matters anymore because I haven't played Chi in a year, if not even longer.

Edit: Information on my stats in Unchained Key is... that my ranking is 4234, my Lux rank is 595241, don't know how to look at my damage ranking, but my party is 166th and we're "Keyblade n Chill":)

Last edited:

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Stupid question time: this is for Unchained Key and the English version of said game, right? Because I haven't played the Japanese version.

But anyway, I'm Vulpeus and my name is "Heiress":)

I've also played the browser version of Chi, and was "Denizen" there (and was also Vulpeus in that), but this hardly matters anymore because I haven't played Chi in a year, if not even longer.

Edit: Information on my stats in Unchained Key is... that my ranking is 4234, my Lux rank is 595241, don't know how to look at my damage ranking, but my party is 166th and we're "Keyblade n Chill":)
No, this thread is for PCχ[chi] (this is in the KHχ section, yo).

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
No, this thread is for PCχ[chi] (this is in the KHχ section, yo).

Oops, sorry. Ignore me, then! I just thought that since this thread was last updated in April (not too long ago), it was maybe about Unchained instead, as that game's so hot right now.

But yeah, my mistake. Sorry for the confusion!

-somewhat wishes i'd understood chi better so i could still be playing the browser version of it with you guys:)-

Cammo353

KHX Username: Cammo353
Union: Ursus(That's the Bear one, right?)
Lux Rank : 6474
Damage Rank : 6130(First Tab)/8321(Second Tab)
Party: None

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back