• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official: Fire Emblem Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemini

I'm currently playing Path of Radiance and have stopped at Chapter 19 because it's annoying me. It's a good game though. Grid-system, ftw.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I'm currently playing Path of Radiance and have stopped at Chapter 19 because it's annoying me. It's a good game though. Grid-system, ftw.

Which part is that? I'll prolly be able to help ya. I played PoR to death XD

and I'm playing Radient Dawn atm, but I stopped playing at chapter 9 cuz of Brawl ;P

Blue

home is where the heart is
I've waited for such a thread. <3

Sadly,I've only played Sacred Swords and the other one for the GBA.Forgot the title.
Sacred Swords became one of my favourite games.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Sadly,I've only played Sacred Swords and the other one for the GBA.Forgot the title.

The other one was just Fire Emblem, and it's easily my favorite so far. SS nvr appealed to me, I don't know why

Blue

Really?Oh well,guess it's just a matter of opinion,then.But you have to admit that Sacred Stones' gameplay is better than that of Fire Emblem. 8D

afrobutt

Silver Member
Really?Oh well,guess it's just a matter of opinion,then.But you have to admit that Sacred Stones' gameplay is better than that of Fire Emblem. 8D

naw, I enjoyed the 1st FE a lot more. Necromancers, ftw??? On the other hand, I didn't play SS very long.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
I've waited for such a thread. <3

ummm "Sacred Sword"? There are FE6:Sword of Seals FE7:Blazing Sword (a.k.a Fire Emblem in the US)
and FE8:The Sacred Stones. which one are you talking about?

afrobutt

Silver Member
The DS Fire Emblem looks awsome, the touch screen will make controls much smoother ^^.

Also I'm crossing my fingers for voice command gameplay....

ATTACK!!!

Blue

ummm "Sacred Sword"? There are FE6:Sword of Seals FE7:Blazing Sword (a.k.a Fire Emblem in the US)
and FE8:The Sacred Stones. which one are you talking about?
Sorry.I meant Sacred Stones of course.

afrobutt

Silver Member
UGH!!!! Radient Dawn is pissing me off, I can't get past chapter 7 without one of my units dying >.< And I don't want to lose anyone until I have more units....

Anyway, does anybody else think FE online would be a kew; idea? I have no idea how it would be done without looking boring, but the idea appeals to me :3

Blue

I don't have any experiences with online games,so I wouldn't know =P

So,when will Fire Emblem DS be released?
I'm looking forward to this game.

Haku

<3
So,when will Fire Emblem DS be released?
I'm looking forward to this game.

At the moment there isn't a official release date, but hopefully it'll turn out better than Radiant Dawn did.

Haku

<3
i've never played any fire emblem games, but i might get the one for Wii

I suggest being that this would be your first Fire Emblem game to either get Path of Radiance for the GC or the original Fire Emblem for the GBA if you can manage to find it. Radiant Dawn shouldn't be a choice for Fire Emblem beginners because of its high level of difficulty.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
Yeah.I suggest you first get FE for the GBA first.Then if you like it go and get FE6 since its the sequel then get FE8 then Path of Radiance then Radiant Dawn for the wii

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I loved all the English Fire emblems, up to path of radience (The one on gc, i think that's it's name.) I've not got a wii, so i can't play the newest one ><

The Ds version, in my opinion, looks AWFUL. Isn't it just a direct remake of the first? that's what i heard, anyway.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I've never really been able to get into the FE games. I'm all for strategy, but the concept of characters dying forever doesn't appeal to me, despite the beneficial side-effects.

Other than that, they're fun.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
I loved all the English Fire emblems, up to path of radience (The one on gc, i think that's it's name.) I've not got a wii, so i can't play the newest one ><

The Ds version, in my opinion, looks AWFUL. Isn't it just a direct remake of the first? that's what i heard, anyway.

I can see that you love FE.Since your name is Eliwood,Pharae's Marquess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back