• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official 'Cast Listing For Re:CoM' Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio_209

Re: Chain of Memories

Comes out in two weeks i want it but dang i gotta know who's voicing the org members (marluxia, vexen, zexion, larxene, and lexaeus) plus i get to hear how to say their names finally = )

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

There is a sticky for this. Next time put this there.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Oh yeah, I forgot ^_^

A sticky is a thread that is at the top of the list of threads. The ones that never go down.

A

Audo

lol. It isn't like they are withholding it on purpose. If the actors want to say who they play, they can. It's just that they aren't. >.<

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Aren't they under that clause? The one that I can't remember. shit

Ah, well. If they don't want to say that they're playing them, then that's fine. I'm not really that picky, to be honest, although I do like the VA's to stay the same. None of this changing halway through, though I get why they do it.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Its like 10 days till release, they need to announce them sooner or later

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They obviously aren't under a clause because of Derek, Haley, David, and whoeverthehellthenewnamine is.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Its like 10 days till release, they need to announce them sooner or later
they can'y hold out on us much longer, I mean, the obviously already have the cast, so unless they don't plan to tell us, then they should tell us soon.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I usually find Derek Stephen Prince voice okay but for Vexen, it just doesn't seem imaginable even though it is true and all, I'm looking to see how Meaghan Jette Martin does Namine. I can't wait to see find out who potrays Zexion voice though since he's my favorite. =]

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
and now we are officially 6 days away until the release, and still nothing. Though some people say 5 days away, which I have no idea why they say that.Tommorow would be 5 days.

CapnHandicrafts

Website
www.myspace.com
From what I've heard, I think Steve's done an awesome job with Vexen. Creepy, possibly neurotic and he's got the whole intellectually superior thing spot on.

Larx/Lex/Zex/Marly - I honestly think they're just new/lesser known VA's and that nobody knows who they are. If they were popular/more well known it surely would've been leaked by now.

Ignoring the Epcar fiasco and whoever it is voicing Namine this time, [Thank GOD it's not Hillary Duff or something] I think we should trust in the casting. They got Axel perfect, albeit pretty much assumed with the Reno/Fugiwara thing, but still; rest of the Organization's perfectly fine, right? Have faith, guys!

Only a couple of days to go now though! I'm assuming a trailer will appear some time before release...?

~

A

Audo

Meaghan Jette Martin is NOT that far from Hilary Duff. In fact, she will most lilely be a lot worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back