• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Birth By Sleep | Unbirths Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
EDIT: Deleted for continious BS

Last edited:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Most probably he did, I don't normally trust that website. Anybody can edit that and put fake info.

BBS ftw!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yay its gone now. But what do u want us to talk about in this thread specifically RK?

A

Audo

BBS and Unbirths. Talk about whatever you would have in the old thread. That simple, lol.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Obviously, we'll discuss about the game and what we think that should be in it. Something similar to the previous thread, I imagine.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay. Then does TAV's story take place during the whole 10 years or is it just 10 years before.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
It would either make it a very long game, or there would be breaks all over the game. Probably like you play for 4 hours and then the screen goes black and it says 3 months later or years.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I for one hope that it only happens at one time like the other KHs. Leaves space open for more sequels.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, in a matter of ten years, most of the story would have been over. So, in those ten years, you would miss a whole lot. Technically the whole mess would be over by then.

Unless they make it into a very and very long game.

GateOfAvalon

Eh.. I just wish that BBS would come out already.. I've been torrenting all these other games and stuff to waste my life away while I wait for it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back