• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
i hope we getz it on Monday... if not September here we come...and
LETS ALL GET CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS!

sorapotter

I'm sure that they don't dub in other european languages, just subtitles. Most S-E games let you choose your language. But they should have done dubs lol for such a long wait, to hear them in french!

they will do dubs! (well, at least in spanish). lots of webs say so and i bought a magazine today and it says that too! kh in spanish!(i wonder how sora will sound...)
here you have a link to one website (in spanish):
http://www.khmaniacs.com/noticias/23-08-2006kh2voces.php

this is only for spain. i dont know if they'll do with other languages.

FinalHeartsFR

Our french dubbing was done since april and german one a little after and spanish was the last one.
I read spanish Sora's voice will be the same as the one who makes Chicken Little's voice in spanish of course.

Sorel

lol i had a nightmare about KH2 last night :(
we got a release date and everyone was crazy about it. but when i bought it it was half finished plus they had other clothes... Riku had some sissypants...thats the last thing I remember... :( and they were swimming and i though WTF...

Ally McBeal

Website
www.allymcbeal18.deviantart.com
yeah spain will have spanish voices heheh..
the only problem i have..and i hope is a bad joke..is the voice actor of sora,who dubbed ash ketchum,chicken little among many others.. his voice isn't nothing liek sora would sound =(
well let's wait until 29 september

Welshcake

well let's hope that the lazy european square-enix will get off their butts and update the site tomorrow. They obviosly won't update today (Sunday) so They will most likely be in work tomorrow, doing...well...what they call 'work' lol

JapanesePanda

well let's hope that the lazy european square-enix will get off their butts and update the site tomorrow. They obviosly won't update today (Sunday) so They will most likely be in work tomorrow, doing...well...what they call 'work' lol

I actually have a feeling they won't, partly due to the reason it's bank holiday monday tomorrow here in the UK :huh: So I'm not sure if that would affect it or not.

Dark Fire

they have been out here for like a month now, since the late july (like late late July). and the case as been out in all store since the being of the month. so perhaps they are just late

Twilight_Kid

Well it's the 28th and no release date. So we can probably cross 28th of September off our list... Maybe tomorrow?

Dark Fire

But as the guy said eairly, it's a bank holiday or something in the uk, so wait ill tomoz their still is a chance, and who knows they might not tell use 4 weeks before hand, it might be 2 weeks. then after that point hell no, 3 weeks notice is still also a high possible. i'm not giving my hopes up

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
it won't come out this month probably, they have no promotional stuff or advertisements int he UK that I have seen yet. Even though the game stores say September 29th. And today is Bank Holiday and hardly any shops are open, no Bank is open either. So we will just have to wait.

tidusffxwakka

now for the weekly game change release date each week update

i on saturday asked again and now they saying its 22nd september. i tired to point out that they once again changed it and they said about they are just trying to give a general release date as square for them has delayed.
weird i know they say square delayed yet they pushed the release date forward me thinks that they are just guessing once more

Dark Fire

lol, you can tell they are they are hoping to, i think more so to get us off their backs. but seriously if what they said was right and spainish was the last language to change into (if they could be bothered) they should be in mass production for sure by now. so how fuken long should this take seriously...
lol... "now for the weekly game change release date each week update" nice way to put it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back