• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusffxwakka

im losing interest as it is and if its not soon they i gonna get dbz bt2 wild arms 4 and ff12 if that gets a release here soon i will save for that

FinalHeartsFR

The kh2 date has been confirmed during Games Convention press event.

28TH SEPTEMBER in Europe and Pal territories.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
pplz relax i got a PS2 mag and in it has a big review on KH2 and the release date says
OUT: NOW wierd yeh.
BUT WTH ARE YOU ALL WORYING THAT ITS GONNA COMEOUT NEXT YEAR OR OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER!!!
I have much proof!
Lots of mags... Lots of EB games sayin 28th of september.
if its october itll probz be october the 1st
its not the end of the world...gezze
ive been waiting too, just one more month i can wait.. for Eb to call me one day
" Mater Riku it is out now"
"okay get to the chopper"
(mission impossible music)
"Machine guns fire!!"
ookay too much there, though you can all wait...... that is all

OFF TOPIC: when is DBZ:BT2 coming out? i hear from EB September 1st..

tidusffxwakka

lilly dont worry austrailian riku was asking about a different game called dragon ball z bodokai tenkaichi 2 which is released around the 20th october in pal regions probably a week earlier in ntsc areas. as far as anyone else knows kh2 is september 29

Dark Fire

so did they announse it at the show or what... i'm getting confused... coz if it is, this would be one of the first times the retail store finally got it right... in a while, but mind u, it was after 3 attempts of getting it right

tidusffxwakka

if it was announced at the convention shouldnt they update the site any day now?

and i agree with dark fire someone confirm it for us pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah the release date that the game shops are boasting are September 29th. Hmm....Guess we will just have to wait and see what comes on 29th September. One thing I hate about the PAL region is that we wait so long for the game to come out it takes away our hype for it, once it comes out we will buy the game and then when we play it we will be like "Yeah, I remember this part, i saw a screenshot of it" The game won't seem interesting anymore. But I hope that won't happen.

Anyway as for the Final Fantasy III, I hope Square-Enix Europe gets that game soon along with the special CE DS.Lite. If not it'll be okay. Just make your onw stickers to put on XD lol as for Final Fantasy XII we will be a long way off for that, but for the waiting they better release the CE Box. Or there will be hell to pay!

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
EB games lies again! they said september first for dbz:bt2
oh well
LETS LOOK FORWARD TO CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS YAY!
i checked out a K-zone mag of this month and it said out spetmeber.... THATS IT!
SEPTEMBER!
y cant they b accurate.... oh well
LETS LOOK FORWARD TO CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS YAY!

tidusffxwakka

please please dont let ff12 take too long i neeeeed this game, it looks soo cool. and i am getting bored of waiting for games, it used to be about a month or 2 now its a month or 7 with most conversions for games

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Okay so now http://www.ffworld.com says its coming September 28th now as well, so I finally believe it. To clear things up, FFWorld has never been wrong on a release date, so Im trusting this.

Still, one thing misses here: my interest.

I dont want to play KH2 anymore... o_O They ruined the hype... we'll see, maybe I'll buy it, but I know I wont enjoy it much... with all the things the n00bs here spoiled for me... I know the whole game from the back of my head without even having the chance to play it. xD

And extras for PALs? Hell no, no mention of it.

Europe and Australia get KH2 September 28th, without extras. At least, as far as we know.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yeah! That what I have heard too..Nothing extra and it take too long for us Europe and Australia to wait too -_-

And I want FFXII too but of course US get it befor us , but we must wait next year that we could get it!
No earlier than end February, expect March...:cry:

Dark Fire

hey guys, if yay want a ps3 and ff12, get ff12 before it is released here and get the ps3 when it is release in like 2 months or so... this wait is bloody torcher.

I have been trying not to look at screen shots and trailors anymore coz they kill the fun. but man if nothing is added there will be hell to pay... like 6 months of hell to be exacted... quiet literally, april, may, june july august september... see 6 :p

hey guys i think asutralia gets it one day before europe, just from wat i just looked up, every australian website and store is saying the 28th while every europe website and store is saying 29th of september... just thought i would point that out to the slower members :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back