• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JapanesePanda

The first Kingdom Hearts came out on September 17th in North America and arrived two months later in Europe (and I'd assume Australia if it was a PAL release) on November 15th 2002. That was a two month wait, compared to now, it's gone past five months.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
The first Kingdom Hearts came out on September 17th in North America and arrived two months later in Europe (and I'd assume Australia if it was a PAL release) on November 15th 2002. That was a two month wait, compared to now, it's gone past five months.

Amusingly enough, Square promised us the time between the US-EU release would shrink enormously... They said SE Europe would get a makeover and give Europe/Australia what they deserve.

Now Im thinking... what did they mean with "deserve"?:eek:_O:

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com

I know that all ready (and I have told them befor but know one listen -_-') Yeah and that took just 2 month it release in Europe and that really unfair that kh2 would be release too late...it have been 4 month now I have felt and still nothing newss about kh2 release date!! Have anyone send a hate mail??????

Dark Fire

this is evil i tell you, just pure evil. their have had (quiet literally) all the time in the world, yet they take 5 months still to release it. i tell you just laziness. Can't wait for the september issue of ps2 mag :D
As for the hate mail... I HAVE last night too! demanding answers.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, I am not really surprised that S-E-E is taking so long to release games. It took like a year for DQ to release here. And do you remember CoM? That took approx. 6 months to release here. Lately S-E-E is taking so long for a release date, and by a "makeover", what makeover? It just got worse than it was before.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Why do you call it S-E-E, dual_wielder? I'm not the brightest person lol. Anyway, but I didn't even know until this year or last year that we even had a CoM. Actually, it was when I looked at KHInside for the first time.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Keep in mind, KH is the only title that needs European dubbing, mainly because Disney wants it that way. Thus we have French and Spanish dubbing, takes a while...

EDIT: The Official Playstation Site says Oct-Dec 2006. :( For Europe that is.
The Australian site... doesnt HAVE a release date! xD
Man oh man, this is getting better and better... [/sarcasm]

Last edited:

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
well we know that, just why does it have to take a long time? Why have dubbing, when English is a worldwide langauge known by most of us! Why just have subtitles instead? It'll take you back to the time when there were no VA! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......Yes remember that time, when everyone HAD TO READ!!!!!! *background shriek* okay maybe not.

FinalHeartsFR

If there're dubbings, it's because of Disney. All children know the characters in their own language and I think it's thanks to the dubbing that Kingdom Hearts had a huge success. If there were not, Kingdom Hearts would have been a disappointment for Disney fans.
Unfortunately, only France and Germany had their own for the first game. In addition to these countries, now Spain has been added for the second one.

Little anecdote: French dubbing is done since April.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
S-E are gay. it is as simple as that. Ive been waiting for ages and now the hype is gone i dont really care about it as much as last month..... now its all DBZ:BT2, it cool :D

MY BLOODY POSTS KEEP GOING DOWN! WTH!

Last edited:

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
hah i got them on msn lol, like they ever get on. i also sent them lots of hate mail

Welshcake

^^ well, they don't want to lose customers, do they?..and besides, the customer is always right!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
^____________^ how true that is, lol. well we could just threaten them so that we don't buy their delicious graphics, awesome music and mind boggling combat system games, huh? *drools* I..I...I mean that I uh..................THREATEN RAMPAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back