• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical Dot Hack Series Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fammumar

Re: .hack fans come here!!!

I'm a fan. I've seen teh anime for awhile but just got into teh games recently. Finished vol 1 of gu recently and am wroking through infection and looking for teh others in teh game stores.

Desert_Punk

Volume 2 is slated for a summer release, according to 1up.com. The american title of Vol. 2 is Reminisce.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards

Lol, I tried to burn .Hack for my chipped PS2 but it wouldn't work.... That's my experience with this game.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards

Volume 2 is slated for a summer release, according to 1up.com. The american title of Vol. 2 is Reminisce.

Yeah, like he said. It takes them a while to do all the voice acting and translating. It's like translating a book. You can't just do it in a night or two. Two doesn't look that good to me. I'm looking forward to volume 3.

Silent-Wings

I guess I'm a fan of the series, just some were a bit confusing to me. It seems like the storyline just keeps getting longer and longer, larger and larger. I hope volume 2 looks as good as the trailers.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards

It gets longer and larger to increase its popularity and they get more money. Plus each game is more interesting than the next. It's like Final Fantasy they always make more and always make the worlds more vast.

Fammumar

I checked with gamestop today and they told me that there was no release date for Reminesce.

Henskie

I'm Batman

Yea nobody knows it is a huge mystery. I think they may end up releasing it without preorders and without announcing it so we all better keep our ears to the ground

Voshra1000

Awards
currently, Mac Anu in The World R:2...also British
plz sticky this if you can.

hello
i am the one representing the video game, anime, manga, collectibles, and everything else in bewteen of the Dot Hack series (multiple series btw)

first on the list of stuff to talk about is....

REQUESTS!
for the OFFICAL .hack//G.U soundtracks

if you want a single specific track, i can sendspace or yousendit to you in a flash
if you want multiple songs, i can do that too

please, send your requests to my email.
since i won't be here as much as messanger (it tells me if i have a new email, but not a new post/pm on HERE)

anyways, i do have the full 4 disc set if anyone wants any tracks from it.
not many places actually offer vol. 2 and 3's soundtracks as they have not been released in US and Canada yet (though dont worry, all the songs don't have lyrics except 4 or 6 of the 120 tracks and 2 of them are english, the other 4 are in japanese but it sounds great :p)

my email is currently voshra1000@hotmail.com

drop me a line!

Skye
(Voshra)

Voshra1000

Awards

Yea nobody knows it is a huge mystery. I think they may end up releasing it without preorders and without announcing it so we all better keep our ears to the ground

ummm...they've been accepting pre-orders for a while now...since...mid febuary in fact.

pce.
off to try and get 100% on G.U Vol 1 before Vol. 2 comes out in canada.

Voshra1000

Awards
Volume 2 is supposed to be realesed next Tuesday, May 8.

INCORRECT MY GOOD SIR.
INCORRECT....SORT OF.

that IS the correct release date...FOR THE DAMN USA!!!:cursing:

THE RELEASE DATE IN ***CANADA*** is actually WEDSDAY MAY 9TH.
i really hate how we canadians get the short stick by 1 or 2 days when video games come out...ALWAYS.
to make matters worse, most of us canadians don't have the resources or are allowed to ship to canada from japan, so the japanese games that SOOOOO many on the Dot Hackers.net boards have ALREADY BEATEN IN THE US are constant insults against us canadians.

i'll be waiting on the FLOOR of the local eb games store (yes, the actual floor, while i pray to my reciept that the game shipment arrives on time) until around 1:00PM on WEDSDAY the 9TH....
and i WILL be, just as i was for Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess for Gamecube (early december last year was INSANE obession days lol) the VERY FIRST person at EITHER of the eb games in my town to get .Hack//GU Vol. 2 (yes, i actually know the delivery truck for the game shipments route and daily roundabout :p and the first eb games in town he stops at is the closest to me)

that is all.

and btw, VOL 3.....SET TO BE RELEASED IN ENGLISH...OCTOBER 8TH 2007...two days after my birthday XD

anyways, off to open the requests for the .hack g.u complete soundtrack if anyone wants ANY single tracks....

i WILL be making a seperate topic for it so keep a watch out

Skye (Voshra)

Desert_Punk

Well, I tried to buy the original 4 games (Infection thru Quarantine) but NUUUUUUUUUUU! Mom says no due to "Mature Sexual Themes"! I was 14 at the time, so maybe today she *might* let me buy it....they're rated T for Teen anyway...
I'm sure she will, without a doubt, let me buy the GU games though.

The most "mature sexual themes" in the .hack games are oversized boobs...>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back