• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Off-screen KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Trailer Leaks from GameStop Expo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue's latest trailer has leaked through behind-the-scenes footage from GameStop Expo which takes place on September 14th 2016 in Anaheim, California.

The footage does not contain trailer audio, but instead is playing over The Weeknd's "I Can't Feel My Face" below. The video can be viewed below:

Thanks to forum user mathk for the tip!

Source: @Tasty_Steve via Twitter

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue's latest trailer has leaked from behind-the-scenes footage from GameStop Expo which takes place on September 14th 2016 in Anaheim, California
i think this was the short version that going at confernce show the longerone might have the date

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Gonna need a million minutes to compose myself because that was WONDERFUL.

Awards
It looks so good! Nearly screamed at every Aqua scenes, especially ones with Terra and Ventus in them. Can't wait to see the HD version.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i still can get over that spoiler for back cover
Spoiler Spoiler Show

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

stareyedprince

WELP SO MUCH FOR STAYING UP TILL 3 AM LOL

But nah, i'm still gonna stay up tho, who knows how much info we're missing without the trailer audio.

Either way, 0.2's visuals definitely looks a bit better, we'll know for sure when we get the actual vid is uploaded, but so far they look nicer than last time, but that might be just me.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
keep in mind the longer trailer migjt have the date at the end and this was for the confernce since it was short

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back