• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Glad you like it ^_^. It's not a crossover, but the only characters are strictly OC, KH, and Final Fantasy. Animes like FMA or DNAngel are still animes, so Kairi and the others might be seen talking about last night's full metal alchemist episode.

LadyKairi_19

Website
www.myspace.com
SorasAngel1292 said:
Glad you like it ^_^. It's not a crossover, but the only characters are strictly OC, KH, and Final Fantasy. Animes like FMA or DNAngel are still animes, so Kairi and the others might be seen talking about last night's full metal alchemist episode.

Oh I see! you make a good writer ^_^ Its really good ^_^

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
*scratches chin*...Hmm...Well Im going to Washington D.C. with my school on Tuesday till late Friday, so Ill be without internet access...(HOW WILLL I SURVIVE IS BEYOND ME!)

So Ill try to get another up before I go ^_^

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
I have finally posted a short portion of a chap to keep this thread alive ^_^​

“Immortalus Fable?” I questioned my blonde comrade curiously. Kaze quirked an eyebrow at me in surprise, before replying, “Kairi-chan, you cant tell me you never heard it. Its just about the most popular fledgling angel story.”

I bit my lip in embarrassment, and murmured, “Well, I haven’t. Ever since mom died I haven’t heard many stories in heaven.” Kaze’s expression softened as he remembered my late mother, “I’m sorry…” He apologized, but knew full well that this was a touchy subject.

I nodded, and kept my eyes averted, but smiled bravely, “It’s okay.” I could tell Kaze still felt bad, but he began to recite the story he promised.

“Well, years ago when Earth was new and still young and the borders of Hell and Heaven were open, the Trinity went through a series of negotiations. The Devil declared war upon the angels, and a succession of bloody battles took place.”

The children and I waited eagerly for Kaze to continue, but for some reason I felt as if this story was somehow familiar.

“The war continued for decades, and casualties grew in number. However, the purity that heaven stood for was beginning to diminish. Darkness and evil was filling the hearts of the angels, weakening their lights. Heaven was going to fall.”

Aozora, the exuberant child who pushed me in to the pool exclaimed, “How is it still there today!?” Kaze sighed impatiently, “I’m getting to that.” Aozora promptly shut up, and in his eyes I could see a gleam of curiosity.

“Our weapon of the light was becoming scarce, and the angels began to fight over the remaining flickers. It was dark and treacherous, the people divided, and brother fighting brother. However, light began to gather in the hearts of children.

The innocence of children was something that could not be tainted, the golden glow rivaled the growing darkness. So, God gave these children gift-,”

“CLOUD-SAMA IS SANTA?!” Aozora shrieked in surprise, and stood up with his mouth agape. I massaged my temples, and knew that Kaze was going to lose his temper soon. On the contrary, Kaze chuckled and patted Aozora’s head, “No.”

My jaw dropped at Kaze’s action because this was a side of him I never saw. NEVER! Not in the decades I knew him had I seen him laugh and pat a kid’s head!

WHACK!

In a split second, Aozora was rubbing his head and whining in pain. Apparently my suspicions were correct that Kaze could not change. Still, he didn’t have to hit the kid!

“Kaze!” I yelped as he regained composure as if nothing had happened. “What?!” He replied with an annoyed glare. “I’m worried about that!” I snapped with a pout.

Kaze blinked once and inquired one blonde eyebrow, “About what?”

“ABOUT OUR POLICY IN GUATAMALA! WHAT DO YOU THINK!?” I roared before motioning to the grumpy Aozora. “Eh, he’ll be fine.” The blonde shrugged before continuing with his story.

I sat back in a huff, but still listened intently to this story.

“The gifts God gave them proved useful against the Followers because those who regretted becoming what they were, were able to have a chance at salvation. Within the Follower community, children of the darkest decent were also being born.

Now, Heaven and Hell were in ruins, and locked in an eternal stalemate. There was only one thing that could prove the salvation of both worlds.”

The raven topped girl breathed, “What was it!?”

Kaze smirked, “Love.”

I scratched my head in confusion before asking ,”What the monkey do you mean?” Kaze rubbed his head, “Man, Kairi I never knew you were this stupid. If you had another brain it would be awfully lonely.”

I huffed.

And puffed.

And blew his house do-…

Instead of doing what my scatter brained conscious told me, I glared at him and snapped, “Oh shut up Blondie!”

Kaze rolled his cerulean eyes at my lame comeback, but still clarified the end of the story.

He’s nice like that.

“One of the children of darkness and one of the children of light fell in love. The Followers were hateful and furious, but since they had been tainted with emotions of light, there was nothing they could do to prevent the two from falling in love. The Devil had no choice but to call a truce, and tried to stomp all of the light out of his kingdom.

To this day, that truce is what protects us from another war. Love protected and still protects us. “

The children who were still amazed smiled and asked, “Who was the child of light!?” Kaze exhaled before replying with an emo expression, “Its just a story.”

I felt a feeling growing in my heart, a feeling I couldn’t name. It was like a flower, not yet developed, but still present and rising.

“What should I call this feeling?” I wondered to myself, and suddenly like ton of bricks it hit me.

“Love…?”

“Hey, Kairi!” A masculine voice called from down the pool. I looked up to see Sora smiling at me with that goofy grin, and those deep sparkling eyes. I felt myself smiling for no reason at all….

I didn’t know it, but I was falling faster.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
o:

The plot thickens! AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR KAZE TO RIGHTOUSLY KICK SORA'S GIRLY ASS.

Right!? PLEASE! ;~;

Zomg, Aozora's teh pwnage. Those chats with him let you get his character, huh? xDDD; Kaze's so emo. D: And he hit mah baby. >.<; Oh, well. -huggles chibi Aozo-kun- <33333

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
o.o

NOT ALL THE POWER IN HEAVEN, NOR HELL, OR THE POWER OF GOD ALMIGHTY HIS-SELF, NOT EVEN THE POWER OF LIGHT, NO! IT'S THE POWER

of love.

WOW. Took a disney turn much? But still pretty awesome. Now we just need to get to the part where somebody {<kairi>} gets some action. o.o

or you could just PM me that part. =D

ffkh

Sterling_Silver said:
o.o

NOT ALL THE POWER IN HEAVEN, NOR HELL, OR THE POWER OF GOD ALMIGHTY HIS-SELF, NOT EVEN THE POWER OF LIGHT, NO! IT'S THE POWER

of love.

nice...........so damn nice.........WOW!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back