• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Remember its a 'fable' ^_~ So technically its false. If there really was a little old lady who lived in a shoe this world would be awfully messed up. I feel your pain Amme. *gives Reno plushie* Lousy men dont have to go through it >_>

I'll make Kairi rant about that sometime in the next chapter. Anyhow, expect another chapter by either tonight or early morning, because I'm still sick and I'll be up all night. There will be a little sparks fly between Kaze and Sora, Sephy will do something evil, we'll see what Haruka chooses to do about Nyra. Feel the suspence...

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Nyra so totally stole my name. -z-snaps-

ZOMG, KAZE NEEDS TO KICK SORA'S ASS, NOELLE. YOU KNOW THAT'S WHO WOULD WIN.

Kaze > Sora! A THOUSAND TIMES OVER!

Sephy will DO something evil? Like ... Vincent? D:

Haruka! -randomly breaks into song- HARUKA, HARUKAAAAAAAAA!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
“Well, what did he say?” A cold and sinister voice asked from the gloom of the obsidian throne. The small girl bit her lip before mumbling, “He said that he’s trying, and that he’ll do his best to get the deed done.” She slowly glanced in to the shadows, wondering if the demon upon the throne had heard her.

No reply came from the shadows, and she began to wonder if he left to speak with Sora himself. “Is that so…?”

She stiffened as a cold claw like hand clamped around her arms from behind. Her heart began to pound with fear as the presence’s aura began to grow in strength. The vice like grip upon her arms intensified as the cold voice asked, “Are you really doing your best to get him to complete this mission?”

She nodded hastily, beginning to feel his sharp, spiteful nails dig in to her skin. Hoping for release, but instead a sharp pain circulated through her arm. Through her yelp of pain she heard, “I can tell when you are lying Noeru…”

The girl tightly closed her eyes, trying to block out the pain circling through her like waves. She was spun around to face the center of evil who hissed, “What are you?” She gulped and shivered before replying, “A demon…”

The Devil’s sharp emerald eyes narrowed before asking, “What are you to me?” The brunette winced as his grip tightened upon her already sore arm, but still answered, “Your tool and weapon…Use me, tell me who to strike and I will.”

The snicker from the prince of darkness was something she was not expecting, “Very good. However, does that sound like what you are becoming now?” She blinked upwards at him before replying, “No…” Sephiroth smirked and hissed in a cruel metallic voice, “That’s what I thought.”

Before the young demon could ready herself, Sephiroth took hold of her right arm and violently threw her aside. The loud crash and soft thud alerted the man that he might have thrown her more distance than he should have.

He looked down at her about 8 feet away from him, lying in a crumpled heap. As he walked over he looked at the wall where a portion had been broken from the collision. He grabbed her hair and lifted her about a foot off the ground. A few crimson speckles splattered against the floor from her tightly compressed eyes, and her small fangs were gritted in pain as her hair was being yanked out by the roots.

“You are my weapon, and it is time you started acting like one. Let’s not forget that little mishap your unstable powers caused…”

Noeru’s eyes burst open as she remembered the event. “No!” She shrieked and began clutching the sides of her head in an attempt to suppress the memory. Sephiroth snickered in amusement before dropping her to the cold marble floor. He ignored the bruise developing on her forehead, and the cuts on her arm, but looked down upon her with disgust.

“Pathetic. Then again, what would I expect from a broken doll.”

She looked up at him with confusion growing in her wincing eyes, but refused to get up. Sephiroth’s lip curled in to a sneer as he strode back towards his throne, “Now, be gone.” The bruised tenma staggered to her feet, wincing in pain, but also in fear from another sharp blow.

“Oh, tell Squall that he will meet with the angel in two days.” The Devil ordered of her. She nodded and bowed slightly before disappearing in a void of black smoke.

Once he was alone, Sephiroth began to laugh in amusement at this situation. “Stupid little girl, locked in a cage of suppressed memories she isn’t even aware of…” He waved his hand to emit a small circular ball of dark energy, “Perhaps it is time that the chains of memory were brought forth…” He smiled at the small blonde girl drawing something within the ball.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The night was silent with the exception of the chirping crickets and the soft crunch of grass under someone’s shoes. Jade eyes darted about cautiously as the being entered the entrance hall. The glass skylights allowed moonbeams to fall in to the hall, casting an unnatural silver glow upon the floor.

As the jade eyed boy stepped in to the light, his deep eyes flashed and an eerie change came over him. His eyes caught the moonbeams, and this effect caused his jade eyes to turn bright phosphorus yellow. “Was she just playing with me again?” He wondered as he realized that Nyra was not here.

He considered leaving and forgetting this whole ordeal, but the sound of footfalls halted him. Turning around, he spotted someone walking past the entrance hall with a limp. Haruka began to start forward, but a loud inhuman shriek from behind him made him jump as…something whisked past him.

He smoothly strode over to the entrance, and spotted that creature perched upon the balcony. Twin leathery wings with shreds missing at the ends were folded neatly upon its tough and scaly hide. Its cruel clawed feet were securely attached to the stone banister as it emitted a low croak from its throat.

The miniature dragon fidgeted before flapping hard and taking flight once more. As it spun in the air, Haruka caught sight of a rat clamped within it’s strong jaws. The cruel yellow eyes were focused upon something over the hall, and Haruka merely dismissed it as that being the location of the creature’s nest.

Turning around, to head back in to the hall Haruka regretted ever coming out here. “Screw this.” He muttered as he began to depart. He stiffened upon feeling an unnatural wave of darkness envelop his body. He then dissolved in to shadow, but used the night’s breeze to float upwards over the entrance hall.

He spotted the Wyvern again, but this time it was not alone. Haruka almost toppled out of the air as a spark of dark energy flew over his head. Noeru was tossing spheres of dark energy over the side of the castle.

Haruka blinked in confusion at the strange glint in her phosphorus eyes. There was an emotion he could not place within those phosphorus orbs. He silently landed a little farther up the incline from her to observe her as if she were an animal.

Haruka rolled his eyes at his own thoughts and muttered soundlessly, “And now we watch as the young demon attempts to kill someone below with those dark orbs…Fascinating.”

Noeru proceeded to throw the dark energy over and over again, but each throw became more violent than the last. The Wyvern let off a low squawk in her direction, but she pat it’s leathery head dismissively.

“She is sure acting odd…” Haruka thought as he watched her stand up. As she stepped in to the moonlight, Haruka had to suppress a gasp. A large black and blue bruise across her right temple and a series of scratches across her left cheek caught his eye.

“Not again…” He spitefully thought. Anger filled his veins as he realized what must have happened. Yet, he wasn’t able to even get a closer look since she started running across the roof. The boy’s heart began to pound as he realized that she wasn’t stopping…and the ledge was coming up.

He opened his mouth to yell in protest as she sprang over the edge, taking in to flight again in an attempt to catch her. However, he was violently thrown against the side of the castle as an updraft of air forced him backwards.

He stifled a yell of anguish as his back collided with the rough exterior of the castle, but his eyes wandered farther downward searching for Noeru. He didn’t have far to look, since an enormous beast was right in front of him.

Two monstrous amethyst wings flapped, sending currents of air spiraling from left to right. The torn wings almost brushed against Haruka’s face, but that wasn’t what worried him. He dove to the incline as the mammoth jagged claws of the beast almost incised his shoulders.

A roar that pierced the night, and caused Haruka to clamp his hands over his ears echoed over the stillness of the castle. Opening his eyes with a wince he saw the massive dragon soaring away from the castle with two figures perched upon its scaly back.

The dragon’s cruel and merciless orange eyes were focused on the Wyvern struggling to fly beside it, but instead of killing the Wyvern in one fell swoop the dragon took the young under its wing where the currents wouldn’t blow it off course.

Haruka slid down the wall to fall to his knees on the cobblestone balcony. He groaned in pain as the wind was knocked out of his unprepared body. “Idiot…” He criticized himself as he raised his cranium. He had been so sure she was going to jump and plummet down to her death, but she must have been planning that.

He watched the dragon soar towards the river Styx, but could not stop the rage building within him as he saw Axel sitting on the dragon as well. “Well, well. What are you doing down there?”

Haruka cursed under his breath for not feeling the other presence beside him. “I’m asking the floor to marry me- What the hell do you think?!” He growled as he got to his feet with a growl. An amused laugh from behind him did not aid to his already bad mood.

“Well, what do you want Nyra?” Haruka demanded as his dark jade eyes locked on to a pair of twinkling emerald ones. “I have a proposition for you…” She smoothly said and began to stride closer.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I felt myself smiling as Sora walked towards us, and for some odd reason…I felt content that he was here. I almost didn’t notice Kaze come up behind me and ask, “Who is he?” I looked up at my childhood friend curiously. The tone of his voice surprised me… It was almost disapproving.

“That is Sora.” I informed him, but gave him a suspicious glance. “Isn’t he a little old for you?” Kaze demanded as his eyes became set in a stern expression. “My mama says, "The older you get, the better you get, unless you're a banana." Aozora piped up from the beach towel.

“Aozora, you and Narusuke go play on the water slide.” Kaze ordered as Sora came closer. The blonde child retorted, “I’m not leaving now! It’s just getting good!”

“I know where you live Aozora.”

“C”MON NARUSUKE!” Aozora hastily squeaked and sped off down the walkway. The argent haired boy followed his spazzing blonde friend. The two boys were closely tailed by the little raven topped girl.

Kaze was giving Sora a glare, and there was gleam in his eyes that made me suspicious. “Hey Kairi.” Sora smiled at me, before looking over at Kaze. “Who’s he?”

I motioned towards Kaze and replied, “Oh this is my friend Kaze. Kaze, his is Sora.” Sora and Kaze shared identical deep blue gazes. I could feel the tension in the air, like a crackling cloud.

I left those two to get acquainted, but turned around to spot Aozora, Narusuke and the little raven haired girl coming back. Narusuke was half yelling at a pouting Aozora. “You asked me to tell you a story!” Aozora exclaimed with crossed arms.

“Oh... but you thought we'd be interested in the story of little Yimminy? The boy who was raised by a moose...” Narusuke asked with an eyeroll.

Aozora huffed in defense, “That moose not only raised little Yimminy, he put him through medical school!”

I found myself laughing, but I didn’t have long
to laugh. A loud thud alerted me to what was happening in my absence.

I gasped as I spotted Kaze running before tackling Sora in to the pool with a large splash. “Kaze! Sora!” I exclaimed as they didn’t surface.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN, SORA! DROWN!

Yimminy. o.o

And I don't ever recall telling Aozora that "The older you get, the better you get, unless you're a banana." Unless by 'better' I meant 'hotter'. Then it ALL makes sense.

<3

UPDARTS, YAY! Luff you platonically, Noe. xD

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
XDDDD

“That moose not only raised little Yimminy, he put him through medical school!”

XD Very awesome dude. And I thought it was "Women are like fine wine..."? I remember nothing about bananas. So... it must be the polar opposite of the wine ver. xP Gross. :p But good updart. When'll the next one be expected? =D

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Hm... The next updart will most likely be sometime this weekend if my insomnia sticks around -_-. I've got my social studies final on Wedensday, so there probably wont be any chapters on monday and tuesday...then again I might turn in to the little slacker I am >_>

So most likely sometime this weekend.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
xD You're still in school? Wow, that really sucks for you. But... look at the bright side:

Jessica Alba is like secksi in a coke bottle. :3

And I have summer skool next week, so an updart this weekend would be appreciated. ^-^

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Finally got another chapter up. VIOLENCE! The fight between Kaze and Sora happens, and some more angst from Noeru since I was in a depressed mood today *shrug*. A little more strong language, and some adult themes, but nothing over the top.

Why does this always happen to me?

Is there some greater force at work here, or am I just doomed for all eternity to have chaos erupt around me?

Aozora, and his two little tag-along angels followed me to the edge of the pool and peered down with me in to the foamy depths. The seconds began to tick by, and anxiety built inside of me like a volcano about to blow its top.

We watched the surface of the water intently, waiting for the calm waves to become foamy white once more with Sora and Kaze’s heads breaking the water’s surface. When that event did not occur I found myself wondering if I should jump in.

Face it Kairi, you couldn’t save a float toy.

My inner self once again reminded me of my lack of skill.

Why was I a fool in school for cutting gym?

GREAT! Frickin’ great! Now I’m quoting Mulan.

I shook my head from left to right, and remembered that two important people were currently drowning at the bottom of this pool!

The small raven haired girl held on to Aozora and hands in suspense, but I could tell by the look of repulsion on Aozora’s face that he still believed in ‘cooties’.

That’s it! Maybe Rose and Jack could hold their breath for that long, but I’m not waiting any longer!

However, before I could belly flop in to the water, I was nearly knocked backwards by a spray of chlorine ridden liquid. In instinct, my arms flew up to shield my face, and after a few moments I opened one eye carefully from behind my space.

Nothing can hurt me when I’m in my space.

What I saw not only shocked me, but dumbfounded me as well. Two spiky haired boys standing oppisote each other, and they each possessed identical deep blue glares. I had to do a double take as I almost mistook Kaze for Sora and Sora for Kaze.

With Sora’s hair less voluminous and swept in one direction, he really did look like a brunette Kaze. My thoughts were cut short as Kaze drew back his fist and clocked Sora in the jaw with brute force.

My hands darted to my mouth to surpress a gasp as Sora fell backwards in to the turquoise depths. Kaze’s bloody smirk was beginning to freak me out, and the fact that he looked like a blue eyed Krad at this moment was not helping!

Hand to Cloud! With that homicidal smirk and the look of relish in his eyes, he could cosplay something that would make the Village of DDR look like Oklahoma! A trail of crimson liquid dripped down Kaze’s chin and in to the water, staining it blood red.

Apparently is their brawl, Sora had managed to hit my blonde friend hard enough to give him a bloody nose…

Either that or before the fight Kaze saw someone who was the equivalent Jessica Alba in a coke bottle.

(^ There you go Silver)

Yet, Sora was back on his feet and had sprung forward to grab Kaze by the shoulders and dunk my friend under the water. Even though I knew Kaze wasn’t someone to be underestimated I was slightly frightened. I had never seen this side of Sora before, and I had to admit…

It was giving me the chills.

Kaze’s furious cold defiant stare flashed, and I hopped backwards as he grabbed Sora and bashed his head roughly against the cement wall of the pool!

I emitted a small shriek in tune with Sora’s grunt of agony, and Aozora’s cheer of, “Yeah Kaze-sama! Kick his ass!”

Kaze didn’t need any groupies, he was doing very well on his own.

Sora was bleeding now, and before Kaze could throw him against the wall again, Sora brought his clenched fist in to Kaze’s abdomen with a swift thrust.

The bloody blonde dove in to a fit of wheezes as the wind was knocked out of him, and Sora took this opportunity to grab him by the throat and begin to throttle him. I shrieked as Kaze’s head lolled from side to side, and his face began to gain a blue tint.

“Sora, stop it!” I screamed at him as Kaze tried to pry Sora’s hands off his gullet. Sora did not even seem to hear me. His eyes were dilated and glassy, like a druggie cracked out on heroine. It was a sick, intimidating look, and what scared me the most…

He seemed to be enjoying this.

I screamed again as Kaze began gasping for air, and tears began to form in my eyes.

I didn’t know what to do.

I wanted to go in there and shove Sora off of Kaze, but my legs refused to budge.

All I could do was shriek and scream for this scene to end, and as I prayed with all my will for this to end, Sora halted for just a moment.

It was like he was torn between two realities, and he was lost.

However, Sora’s grip had slackened, and Kaze took this opportunity to get one good attack in on the unprepared brunette.

With a fierce snarl, Kaze kneed Sora in the groin since he couldn’t draw his leg back in time.

Now it was Sora’s turn to double over in pain, but this species of pain was much more extreme. Kaze staggered to the side of the pool and clutched the side as he began to cough feverishly.

The feeling in my legs returned, and I bent down and tugged Kaze on to the wall anxiously. He massaged his throat, and emitted a few tears as the constant hacking took it’s natural effect on his body.

I patted his back in an attempt to help him any way I could, but my attention was drawn as I saw Sora rising with an expression of pure bloodlust in his eyes.

“S-Sora!” I gulped as I stood in front of Kaze like a reluctant shield. However, he just kept coming closer, and that is when I felt a sharp pain inside my head.

My body jerked forward on it’s own accord, and this frightened me. My body wasn’t obeying my commands! It was pulling me closer towards Sora, and I began to panic as Sora reached out for me. I tightly closed my eyes, and tried to block out the pain as I waited for a hand to clamp on to my shoulders.

On the contrary, the grab never came…

I watched as Narusuke’s jaw clamped down upon Sora’s arm, and Aozora used his argent haired friend as a step ladder. He promptly bashed his skull against Sora’s with all the skill of a samurai. Sora toppled backwards in to the water once more, and Aozora crossed his arms superiorly with a tone of,

“Rape is a crime sir.”

If I wasn’t so scared, furious, appalled, confused or racked with pain, I would probably laugh at this situation.

My attention was drawn back to Kaze as he coughed up a portion of pool water which had embedded itself in his lungs. I worriedly asked him, “Kaze, are you all right?!” My companion gave me that sick sarcastic smirk with a cough of, “Oh yeah! I’m just peachy keen!”

Aozora and his lackeys crowded around us, and helped Kaze get to his feet. “We’ve gotta take you to a doctor!” I firmly told my blonde cohort.

Kaze opened his eyes wearily with a grunt of, “I don’t need no doc-,”

A flow of blood from Kaze’s mouth told me otherwise.

My limbs were shaking, and I couldn’t make them stop. I was scared, and I had never seen Kaze this way. He was trying so hard to be strong, but I could see that he was faltering.

That was no ordinary punch Sora inflicted upon him, and it broke through Kaze’s strong and muscular stomach. The tissue and muscle should have been more than enough to stop Sora’s fist from rupturing Kaze’s internal organs…

So why was Kaze coughing up blood?

I told myself that is was my turn to look after Kaze. He had taken care of me so many times prior, and now he needed me. I couldn’t-wouldn’t let him down.

I wrapped Kaze’s arm around my shoulders, and with the three midgets help I was able to drag him towards my apartment.

What I wouldn’t give for a taxi, a horse and buggy even.

All I knew was that Kaze needed help, and that I was not going to be spending time with Sora any time soon…maybe ever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you going to ever stop pouting and tell me what is wrong?”

I jumped at the sudden inquiry, and blankly stared at the stern teenager beside me. “Huh?” I asked with a surprised tone which depicted my true reaction. The redhead beside me sighed and rolled his eyes before muttering, “Talk about blank with a capital ‘B’.”

At this point I knew a pout had graced my face. I hated it when Axel avoided my questions and went off on his modest aloud thoughts. I guess that is just how he is… However, I knew I couldn’t hide what I was keeping tucked under the veil from him.

“It’s nothing…” I murmured as my gaze wandered in to the depths of the fiery river. Phlegethon, the river of fire, was a river of fire which did not consume fuel. Axel seemed to love this area of Hell, and he took me to here quite often.

It wasn’t that I disliked being here, the river was beautiful, and captivating…but it reminded me of…

Him.

My fists shook with pure rage as I realized that I was thinking about him again. I didn’t want to think about him. I wouldn’t allow myself to! I didn’t know why I felt such rage whenever I thought about him, and it made me even angrier that I didn’t know.

I flinched as Axel’s hand brushed against my cheek, his sudden touch startled me.

“Are you going to explain why this happened, or am I going to have to pick through your thoughts one by one?” Axel demmanded as he tenderly touched my bruised face. I bit my bottom lip trying to surpress these tears that were begging to fall.

But, why did they so desperately beg to fall is what I want to know?

I could feel Axel’s emerald gaze upon me, and I know that he has seen me cry so many times that I can’t keep track any more. It wasn’t the same as when Haruka had looked at me in that way.

Damn it!

I was thinking about him again! Just why doesn’t his face fade from my head!? Why am I thinking about him constantly?

My head didn’t want to believe it, but my heart knew the real answer…

I clamped my eyes shut, refusing to shed any tears over something as stupid as Haruka. Even though my will was begging for these whisperings of my foolish heart to cease, they kept flooding through me…just like the fire flowed through the River Phlegethon.

Haruka was the one I went to when Sephiroth-san used me as his little rag doll. That is what I have always been after all. A rag doll livin’ in a movie, hot tramp, daddy’s little cutie.

Heh, I didn’t feel a whole lot of self esteem running through me right now. It was beaten away by Sephiroth-san’s fists and cruel words. I don’t want to fall to pieces, and I don’t want to talk about it.

I couldn’t tell Axel that I was thinking of Haruka…He wouldn’t understand…Boys never understand the workings of a girl’s heart. Axel wanted a conversation, but I never wanted to talk to him about my feelings.

Haruka was a different matter.

I wanted to know everything about him. Why he was sad, why he was happy, if he ever looked at the sky and felt at peace. Boys like Axel aren’t deep enough to understand what I mean… I wanted someone to wonder why I keep everything locked up tight, and why I allow Sephiroth-san to do this to me over and over.

I stared out in to the depths of the Phlegethon again… I wondered if the Phlegethon wanted to burn endlessley, and if it was suffering from a broken heart and one thousand burning questions that never faltered.

Was the River really a River of Fire? All of the other rivers meant hate, forgetiting, and pain. Was the Phlegethon really the same as all of those other winding, depressed rivers? Perhaps, Phlegethon was really itching to be different than its siblings.

Maybe, deep inside it’s burning waters, it was burning to be accepted for not being a river that depicted hate and suffering. The fire which never died meant that no matter what Phlegethon would not give up, it would keep burning stong for all eternity, and even though it was surrounded by hate, darkness, and the urge to wipe away all memories it would not falter.

I almost didn’t notice that Axel had moved closer and was stroking my hair in a way which I knew was his way of trying to comfort me. I shied away from the touch, and felt a squirming inside me that told me I wasn’t comfortable in this situation.

I liked Axel-more than like him of course, but…lately I’ve been doubting what I’ve been telling myself. It’s not that I’m insecure about what happens in a relationship I am well aware of what happens, but recently I’ve been insecure around Axel.

The familiar minty smell that I used to love still lingers around him, but now all it smells like is rancid meat. His emerald eyes which I adored like some freaking rock star groupie now only seem like emerald knockoffs, and his flaming red hair which felt so soft and silky now feels brittle and dry to the touch.

Or perhaps it is me who is the empty one.

Maybe this life of a demon is starting to take its toll on my heart. Heh, maybe Haruka will finally be happy then.

Shit! I’m doing it again!

I buried my face in my knees, and choked back these tears that for no reason begged to fall once more.

Go. Leave. Get the hell away from me.

Axel wasn’t picking up my thoughts even though he could easily penetrate my mind, and this frustrated me even more.

I gulped back a few sobs, but Axel still persisted in his attempts to console me. His hands on my shoulders, trying to steady me from free falling again were warm and comforting, but they weren’t the hands I wanted.

I fought with every molecule of my being to prevent myself from shedding a tear on his behalf. Still, here I was again. Falling to pieces.

Shit! Damn! F***!

I don’t want this, I don’t want to be weak, and I don’t want Axel pulling me closer to him like I am a scared child. I don’t want him wiping away the tears building in my eyes, and I don’t want him kissing my neck in that fricking good way he does!

The more I fight it, the harder it is to breath. Who knows, maybe I’m not like the Phlegethon, and maybe my will, my fire will burn out. Maybe instead of burning until I pass out from lack of oxygen, I’ll simply let him take me again.

Yeah, why not? I don’t have anything to lose right?

No one cares. Leon still thinks of Axel as one of my childhood friends, and trusts him to take care of me. Sephiroth? That bastard couldn’t give a rat’s ass if I wound up drugged and pregnant in a back alley, he’d just tell me to finish shining his shoes and get the hell out of his sight.

Someone once said I’m an Ice Queen, and I’m beginning to see why they think that. It is like there are two sides of me, the peppy and spunky side that everyone sees, and the dark depressed side I keep tucked away.

I have to wonder when that emo personality originated. It certainly wasn’t overnight, so what made it rear it’s head in to my life?

The truth is that I don’t want them to care, I don’t want their pity or their stupid counseling. I just want them to see that I can be in pain too. I want one person to acknowledge that I exist. Just one specific person.

Well, here I go again thinking about Haruka. If I had a nickel for every time I thought about him tonight, I’d be one rich little demon. I felt those familiar flames of anger enveloping my body, and the rebellious nature I wanted to let out scratching at my chest.

Fine.

With a low snarl I seize Axel by the front of his trenchcoat and forcefully pull his face down to mine andkiss him harshly and brutally. I could feel him smirk at this behavior, and felt a part of me die when his hand wandered twoards the hem of my red shirt.

Once the heat was over and last pulses died down I know I would feel empty and dirty, but this was a release from all of these spiraling thoughts of Haruka, and I wasn’t going to drown in my thoughts tonight.

I felt myself come close to flinching when Axel pinned me down against the damp river bank, and return my kiss with equal brutal force. I knew my lips would be sore and bruised later, but I wasn’t able to muster up the strength to push him away before this got too far.

His hands were entangled in my hair, massagining my scalp, and I couldn’t help but murmur a beg for him to continue. This is how it was, I’d get lost in the feeling, and wake up sore and full of regret.

My brain told me to be sensible and push him away, but my body told me to give in to the desires of the flesh.

Heh, I’m a demon and it’s pretty obvious which road I’m going to take.

Axel straddled my hips, and my flame flickered out…

Last edited:

KH_Fan_4_eva

OMG!This is getting so good!But why the hell were Kaze and Sora fighting about Kairi?

And well- oh it dont matter,thats all im going to say for now!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
KH_Fan_4_eva said:
OMG!This is getting so good!But why the hell were Kaze and Sora fighting about Kairi?

Hell being the operative word. Kaze knows Sora's an evil lying scumbag sent by Sephiroth. :D

...damn. I just got an idea for an original one-shot.

NOW IT'S GONNA BE IN MAH HEAD ALL DAY! >.<

<.<

Twas teh pwnage, Noelle. Chibi Aozora is so kawaii. ;D

Krazy

Jabberwocky
"GREAT! Frickin’ great! Now I’m quoting Mulan." I knew it sounded familiar.... >.>;

"With that homicidal smirk and the look of relish in his eyes, he could cosplay something that would make the Village of DDR look like Oklahoma!" VILLAGE OF DDR REFERENCE!!! XDDDD

“Yeah Kaze-sama! Kick his ass!” Aozora can't cuss yet! What is he!? Like, five? ._.

“Rape is a crime sir.” YEAH, I taught mah boy well! xDDD

"...Kaze’s strong and muscular stomach..." ...-drool-

" “Talk about blank with a capital ‘B’.”" Do I sense a Kingdom Hearts 2 quote? o: It sounds far too familiar.

SWEET JESUS CONVENTION! YOU'RE MAKING OUT WITH AXEL! EWWWWW.... -covers eyes- IT BURNS!

chibi Aozora: -squeaks and hugs me- IT'S SO SCARY! LOVE! COOKIES! I mean ... cooties. Yeah. I'm not hungry.

Right. :D

AWESOME UPDATE OF UBER PWNAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back