• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
O.<

That's a delicate matter for me now.

*bangs head against desk* I want my computer back! If I don't write this story, I'll never get it out of my head.

By the way, the "extreme hottness" is evil. Or just being used as a pawn for evil because of his extreme hottness. Either one.

Last edited:

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
Yeah, pretty much Amme. I mean srsly, when's the last time you got any from... that one dude... Rath? :\ And krazy hasn't gotten anywhere with kaze, YET. Rhea... better not comment on, at this point in time. She'd kick mah ass.

=D

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sterling_Silver said:
Yeah, pretty much Amme. I mean srsly, when's the last time you got any from... that one dude...

February 30th. ^-^

That's a delicate question, Silver. =0

Since it ties into my existance....

Silver said:
Rhea... better not comment on, at this point in time. She'd kick mah ass.

Damn straight. I'd get Aozora here too.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
xO

DON'T TELL ME THESE KINDS OF THINGS! IT WAS RETHORICLE!! Jeez, dude. Not to mention I'm blushing in my ears, thanks to that. JUST SOME STUFF YOU SHOULD KEEP TO YOURSELF DUDE! Man, traumatizing. And now my mind wanders.... ^-^

And Rhea... Hey secksi. :3
ONLY PLAYING. SRSLY. =D

xO

>.<

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
....I dun get it.

There IS TOO February thirtieth! Just not this year. Wait, that means you didn't get any action this year? Ouch dude. Sorry, man. Dude. Chick. >.<
=P
But anyways....

Hey Noelle. Updart. Updart soon. ^-^

EDIT: Wait, does this mean that Rhea doesn't mind me calling her secksi?
NO WAI!!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Silver, February only has 28 days. Except for leap years, when it has 29 days.

Sterling_Silver said:
EDIT: Wait, does this mean that Rhea doesn't mind me calling her secksi?
NO WAI!!

Sorry. I was getting more chocolate milk.

*bashes your face in and moves on*

That an answer?

Silver ... calling my daughter 'secksi' is weird. >.<

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Wow, I haven't used different colors in a while. Anyway, February totally has thirty days, Amme. MAJORITY RULEZ! xP

-death glares Silver- Do not call Rhea secksi. <.<

... that's my job ...

I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DO!

NOELLE! I WANT THERE TO BE BISHIES IN THE UPDART.

Yeah ... me, too.... -sharpens killing objects- <.< >.>

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
O_O Do not say 'yknow'! My bleeding ears can only take so much of that infernal, hairy, monkey man! *spazzes* Oh, right. I might as well say what I was going to say.

You're a bright one aren't you?

Shuddap Dark <_<

Not the brightest crayon in the box are you?

Krad you have no right saying that, you thought 'gullible' wasn't in the dictionary!

Right. I'm not sure when the next updart will be. It may be tonight if I get really bored, if not probably sometime this week.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
part 1 of a 2 parter ^_^

Cautiously, but fearlessly Haruka glared the emerald eyed demon down, but refused to back down. Her twinkling, yet demonic eyes held the nostagalia of decades past, and with once glance in to those eyes…Haruka felt bitter waves flow through his darkness infested veins.

“What’s wrong Haruka…?” Nyra asked with a flick of her raven topped head. The boy’s eyes merely narrowed at her attempt to seduce him once again. “What is it that you want Nyr-,” He demanded of her. Before he could finish his sentence, he felt something wrap around his waist from behind.

“You’re so cold.” She whispered in his ear with a tone possessing years of lust and darkness. Haruka stiffened as her hand wandered up his chest in a sultry manner. With a swift spin, Haruka pried her hands off of his body and took a step back.

“Keep the hell away from me Nyra.” He hissed with venom coursing throughout his voice. The wind swept the female’s ebony locks which danced around her face like the beckoning snakes of a Gorgon as she asked, “What holds you down now?”

Striking Haruka’s central nerve with that inquiry, the Follower strode forward and closed his hand around her pale neck, and held her a few inches of the ground. Unlike Kairi, Nyra did not struggle against Haruka’s cruel grasp she merely snickered.

“Thou art weak.” She whispered as she dug her nails in to Haruka’s skin, and called forth the winding red river which yearned to flow. “You know nothing.” Haruka spat as blood coursed down his arm and stained Nyra’s black fingernails.

“Do I? Thou art the one who has done this to thine self.” Nyra spoke her eyes glowed phosphorus as the moonbeams hit them. “Shut up.” Haruka whispered, but it came out more like a plea than a demand. His grip slackened around her gullet, which gave her the opportunity to lower herself back to the ground.

“Poor little bird. Tell me, does it hurt?” Nyra whispered as she stroked his cheek, but dug her nails deeper in to his flesh. The boy slowly nodded, but suddenly pinned her against the stone banister. “More than you know.” He growled as her back collided roughly with the jagged stone.

Instead of wincing as her back became raw with the rocks slicing her skin, she smiled at him as though this were normal. “Nothing holds you down now Haruka. Or have you forgotten that your little Ice Queen does not remember your relationship…or what you did?”

His jade eyes widened as flashed of memory penetrated his mind with bloody intention. Turning away from the demon before him to lower his head in shame he ground out through clenched teeth, “I haven’t forgotten.”

Nyra’s soft laugh was his answer as she continued, “Sweet, guilty Haruka. This is a gift you know… No one has to know that old habits die hard. Besides…,” Haruka flinched as her breath invaded his ear with a whisper of, “…We have eternity to be guilty.”

Drawing away from her, Haruka glared her down before uttering,” I’d rather burn in sunlight for all eternity, than spend another night with you.” Without another word he stepped in to a portal of darkness, and left her to stand there in shock.

The endless night was silent with the exception of a few screams out in the distance, but Nyra crossed her arms stubbornly. “Just as I thought…Even after the pain she’s put him through…he still loves her.” She smirked and looked up in to the black oblivion, “Well that makes the chase so much more rewarding…for me.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“I’m telling you Kairi-chan, I am fine.”

I looked down at my friend’s pale face and dull stare, and replied, “Please Kaze, that’s like saying George Bush is the best president.” Kaze grumbled something about me being a worrier, and that I needed to loosen up more, but I paid him no mind.

However, he seemed to notice that I was just as shaken as he was… He kept flashing me a concerned glance, and after a long period of silence he questioned, “…How the hell do you know that guy?” I bit my lip and shortly replied, “School.”

Kaze exhaled loudly, and I caught the annoyance in his tone with ease. “Kairi, you know you can’t meddle in mortal affairs! Especially ones with an asshole like him!” I twitched slightly as he called Sora that.

Knock it off Kairi, remember he tried to kill Kaze!

I was angry, and I knew that I had the right to be angry, but for some reason I was concerned about that snotfaced boy. The look of anguish on his face when I screamed was haunting, almost inhuman… “He saved my life…” I mumbled, but it wasn’t really directed to my blonde companion.

“Pffft!” Kaze snorted as I adjusted his arm across my shoulders. When Kaze was in pain he’d get irritable and his short fused patience got even shorter. “Where are we going to go?” The little raven topped girl questioned as she came up behind us.

Oh yeah, the three little nuisances are still here.

“We’ll go to my apartment, so I can look at that bruise on Kaze’s stomach.” I informed the curious child. Aozora was currently bouncing up and down and exclaiming, “Did you see how cool that was! You were like ‘WHOA!”, and I was like “WHOA!”, and he was like “Whoooaaa.”

I felt a sharp pang of déjà vu as Aozora spoke that…strange sentence, and knew I had to stop watching mortal movies in to all hours of the night.

For some reason, no matter how much I protested I could not get Sora out of my head. I was indeed furious, and maybe slightly scared of him now, but I almost thought I should go back to help him. “Are we there yet…?” Kaze feebly questioned as his head lolled against my shoulder.

“Yeah, Aozora get the door please.” I ordered of the blonde who was currently humming something with the letters ‘F’, ‘U’, and ‘N’. “Aye aye!” Aozora saluted as he scurried up to my apartment door, and snapped his fingers.

The most young angels around Aozora and Narusuke’s age can do is lock and unlock doors, but their mental abilities are growing by the day.

Aozora opened the door and strode inside, but before I could enter my dominion I heard two cries of, “SWEET SHIZNAP IN THE SKY!” Racing in to the apartment as fast as Kaze would permit I saw two figures lying on my seven dollar rug.

“Shiznap!” They both grumbled as the got to their feet, each supported by a companion. “Who in Edward Elric’s name are you!?” A familiar voice demanded of Aozora. “I’m Donald Trump, who the fudge are you!?” Aozora retaliated, but I quickly intervened.

“Megan, Selphie, Amme? What are you all doing here?” I questioned of the three people in my house. I didn’t get an answer, but I got thrown to the floor as Selphie glomped me, and since I was already supporting Kaze’s weight it became too much for me.

“KAIRI-CHAN WE WERE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,”

I turned away from Selphie to massage my neck, and help Kaze up before waiting for Selphie to finish her unnecessary shriek. “-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worried!” I tapped my foot impatiently and asked, “…Why?”

A sharp whap to the head was my answer this time.

I’M GONNA NEED A GOOD DOCTOR AFTER THIS ASSIGNMENT!

“Hello! You up and disappeared on us baka brain!” Amme sternly informed me in am older sister manner. I blinked in confusion for a few seconds, before realizing that I sort of did disappear for a couple days. “Oh…right.” I nervously laughed as I stared up in to Amme’s misty grey eyes.

“Don’t ‘oh right’ me! You had us worried sick! We called the police, the missing people’s department,-“

“And the navy!” Selphie chirped in merrily as if this were a daily routine. “Yes we called them, but they weren’t willing to help. Glad to see where our tax money is going…” Amme finished. I realized that it was far too quiet here, and noticed that Megan was standing stock still behind me and staring at Kaze.

“AOZORA!” She screamed with the pitch of a dying hummingbird. “WHAT DO YOU WANT, LADY!?” The child on the carpet screamed back at her with the same pitch.

“I’M NOT TALKING TO YOU MIDGET MAN! I’M TALKING TO AOZORA!” Megan yelled back as she shook her small fists angrily. “I AM AOZORA! YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP! YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, GO TO DR. PHIL!” Aozora retorted, and I noticed that his face was growing redder by the second.

“I DON’T WANNA GO TO THAT NUTJOB! SWEET JESUS CONVENTION YOU CHIBI, GOAT STEALING, STUPID CHILD!”

Amme, Selphie and I blinked before venturing, “…’Goat stealing’…?”

The fiery glare from Dawning Darkness was all we needed to shut ourselves up…

“I NEVER STOLE A GOAT IN MY LIFE! MAYBE A SHEEP OR TWO, BUT NEVER A GOAT!” Aozora shrieked like a girl before flopping to the carpet in exhaustion. For a midget that kid sure could make a lot of noise. “Congratulations! You just got pwned!” Megan laughed as she pointed at the blonde child.

Aozora sat bolt upright and screamed, “YOU PSYCHOPATHI-,”

SMACK!

“SHUT UP! WILL YOU SHUT UP!?” Kaze roared as Aozora fell back on to the carpet, except this time with a hand handprint on his forehead. We all stood there in astonishment, and maybe horror at Kaze’s brash actions.

Kaze was panting like a wounded animal, and his eyes couldn’t hide the pain growing like a raging storm within his body. His hands curled in to fists, and his nails dug in to his palms like cruel daggers. His left arm wrapped around his abdomen where he suffered the blow.

His shoulders sagged weakly, and he began to topple towards the ground. “Kaze-kun!” I gasped as I raced forward and caught his right shoulder. I was surprised that the mass of Kaze’s body didn’t bowl me over, but I soon realized I wasn’t the only one who caught him.

“Is he okay?” Megan worridly as she looked down at Kaze’s stark white face. It took me a few moments to register the situation, but what made me suspicious was the look in Megan’s dark brown eyes. There were emotions there that I could not name, and could not describe.

“I-I’m not sure…” I murmured as we placed Kaze on the pale blue couch, and Selphie hurried off to fetch a blanket from my linen closet. I told Narusuke to follow her, and make sure she got the blanket since Selphie was the type to get lost in her own home I didn’t want to find her in my bathroom trying to open a sink.

Amme and Megan knelt down on either side of me, and looked down upon Kaze’s pale face. “What happened to him?” Amme breathed as Kaze grit his teeth against the pain. I shook my head slightly before responding, “He got in to a fight with…someone…and I think something happened to his stomach.”

I cast Megan a sidelong glance, and was surprised at what I saw. Her face was almost as pale as Kaze’s, and her small hands were clamped around Kaze’s own fist as if trying to steal his pain away. “Aozora…” She murmured as she stroked his blonde tresses.

I looked behind me to see the real Aozora with eyes wide and lips pursed so tight it was like he ate a whole lemon. His limbs began to shake in fury as he pointed at Megan from behind like a mad axe murderer. He could pass off as Edward Elric after being called a grain of sand so tiny you’d need a microscope to see it.

“C’mon I need your help with something.” I muttered to Aozora and pulled him in to the kitchen before he could find a weapon to pelt Megan with. Once we entered the vicinity of the kitchen I promptly hushed Aozora. “Listen to me. Kaze had to lie about his name, so he chose your name for some odd reason. So just play along with it all right?”

Aozora crossed his arms, but gave me a cool, calculating look. “I think I might need a little persuasion to go along with this…” My eyes grew to the size of apples before the nagging little voice in my head grumbled,

Either that kid is just about as perverted as Silver, or Kaze had been teaching him how to blackmail…”

“Fine. What is it that you want?” I sighed whilst looking down at Aozora who smirked with glee. Aozora held his pinky up to his mouth in a Dr. Evil like manner before saying, “…Pickle chips.” I had to do a double take on the boy, and questioned, “What?”

“Pickle chips.” He repeated before smiling up at me like a fat kid who found a cake. I perched my hands on my hips and exclaimed, “And where do you presume I find pickle chips?!” Aozora shrugged and walked past me, “That’s for you to figure out toots.”

Toots?

I proceeded to bash my head against the counter, but the brain rattling was not helping my need for redemption. So, I soaked a wash cloth in some cool water and reentered the room. Megan was still holding Kaze’s hand, and Amme was examining the bruise on his abdomen.

I gingerly placed the cool cloth on Kaze’s forehead and softly inquired, “How are you feeling?” The sickly blonde tried to smirk, but all he could do was grimace, “Oh I’m just great! I think I’ll go swim the English Channel!”

I slightly smiled at him, and was relieved that at least his humor and sarcastic personality were still in tact. The minutes rolled by, and Kaze slipped in to a restless slumber. “Where in the name of Pete is Selphie with that blanket!?” Amme sighed as she looked towards the hallway.

“I better go find her…Knowing her she probably locked herself and Narusuke in the closet.” I murmured, and wearily got to my feet. I trekked down the hall, but spotted something out of the corner of my eye. With heart pounding I whipped around ready to smack someone. Alas, it was only the curtain to my balcony blowing in the wind.

I laughed nervously feeling silly that a curtain had frightened me. I walked forward and tucked the curtain back inside, but I didn’t get to turn around.

A hand clamped against my mouth, silencing the scream bursting from my lips as I toppled into the curtain. Blinded by the pale indigo cloth, I was pulled out of the hall, and on to the balcony!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back