• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Obsession - Sora x Naminé

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vote for the character you want see in this story!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitti-Kat x3

I'm sorry, really. Because, what's more, I'm already working on a NEW fic! I know, I'm being stupid -.- But I couldn't resist not writing it :p I don't know if I'll post it here or not.. its not related to KH.. the pairing is Zack/Aerith..

Riku Fan1415

Zack = my favorite character from FFVII besides Cloud and Sehpiroth

SPOILER:
(even though Cloud and Zack are, in a way, nearly the same person due to Cloud taking on Zack's persona).

Kitti-Kat x3

I'm SOOO sorry, guys! I took a long break, I know XD But chp5 has already been posted and finally complete! When Somebody met Nobody, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net

xxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter 5

It's school the other day, and Sora looks like his usual cheerful self again. Kairi and Riku are obviously glad, and not to mention curious.

“You look happy today...” Kairi says suspiciously, as they're walking toward their lockers. “Something good happened?”

Sora shrugs distractedly, searching the place for a particular someone. As he and his friends make their way through the school hallway, he finally spots his target... Namine.

And to his best friends' and the other students' extreme shock, he actually hurries to where she's standing; getting out some books from her locker.

“Hiya Namine!” Sora salutes in his happy-go-lucky voice, leaning casually on the locker next to her.

Namine breathes out a troubled sigh before turning to meet Sora. But then her eyes fall on the mob around them; staring at them intently.

It seems that, practically everyone noticed the special attention Sora is giving Namine these days. Some expect them to become a couple soon, while the other majority disagrees, though, claiming that Namine doesn't appear to like Sora.

The blonde girl notices the people around them start gossiping to each other, their eyes shifting to her and back to their partners now and then.

Namine panics, and turns back to her locker. Thinking that, perhaps if she ignores him, he will go away.

Sora's grin slipped, but he didn't give up.

“L-lovely morning, is it?”

Kairi and Riku, who are watching them in the background roll their eyes.

“It's raining, Sora!” Kairi whispers at him, and motions at her wet hair. “Raining BAD!”

Sora ignores them, and notices that Namine's hair is not wet.

“Why's your hair not wet?”

She simply points at the white umbrella inside her locker.

“Oh. So you have an umbrella...”

Silence.

“I-I have one, too,” Sora awkwardly attempts at engaging into a conversation with her, “It's blue... with y-yellow stripes...”

Kairi and Riku sweat-drop, then shake their heads at him, and walk off toward their classes.

“...I lost it, though...”

Namine keeps staring at her locker, wondering why is he babbling about this to her and what does he want in the first place.

Sora finally realizes that he's making an idiot of himself.

“B-but you don't care about that.. do you... erm...” He says uncomfortably; his heart beating so fast. He figures that he must be nervous.

After another moment of awkward silence, the bell rings.

"S-so... how about we walk together to class?" Sora offers hopefully.

Namine shakes her head, and looks down, obviously fidgeting. She is grabbing her books too tightly to her chest.

Sora is not going to give up, however.

"Aww, come on... we share all classes together, don't we?"

Namine shakes her head again and walks off toward their first class, but Sora stubbornly walks next to her.

The fangirls notice this on their way to their own class, and frown. Not liking the fact that Sora's obvious interest in Namine lasted more than it should.

On their way to class, Namine tries to keep distance between her and Sora, but to her dismay, he always closes the gap, smiling at her innocently.

X-X-X

During their classes together, Sora always manages to switch his seats to sit next to her. Namine doesn't like this. Because, first of all, the fangirls apear to despise her more and more within every passing hour. The only thing that's keeping them from eating her alive is Sora, who is by her side all the time.

He keeps rambling about pointless and meaningless things nonstop. Namine is beginning to find him annoying. Before, she was scared of him. But now, she's not that scared.

In fact, she finds him really annoying. If she isn't shy and lacking self-confidence, she'd have told him to leave her alone by now. But, of course, she doesn't want to attract attention, and Sora, is surrounded by people every time.

As he accompanies her from class to class, a mob of people gather around him and walk them there. Namine feels uncomfortable around so many people, but Sora has become an inescapable nuisance, so she's forced to be dragged along.

Namine wonders when will he get bored of her already. She won't talk. She swore to herself that she won't talk to him. Ever. Not a word. That way, he's bound to get bored of her.

X-X-X

When it's the second period, Art Class, Namine made sure to arrive there before Sora. Luck was by her side when the fangirls piled up around him and barricaded him from reaching to her.

And now, as she is sitting on her usual seat in the back, she makes sure to put her sketchbook and stuff on the seat next to her – where Sora is supposed to sit – and smiled victoriously to herself. There's no way he'll sit next to her now. Well, not unless he decides to take off her stuff by himself...

Nervously, she anticipates his arrival. And more importantly, his reaction.

Sora comes in, surrounded by fangirls, like usual. Namine quickly looks down at her desk when his eyes turn to look in her direction. Her heart is beating faster and faster as she hears his footsteps coming to where she is.

“Uhh... Is this seat taken?” She hears him ask unsurely.

Well, no, she haven't thought about that... but...

She nods.

He sighs with exasperation, and sits on his usual seat somewhere in front.

She sighs with relief. She did it. She got rid of him.

For now...

X-X-X

In the middle of the lesson, Sora glances back in Namine's direction, and pouts. The seat is still empty.

Did she trick him...?

X-X-X

The teacher announces that they'll be doing another project in pairs. The partners will have to draw a portrait of each other.

Sora, almost instantly, declares that he wants to be Namine's partner. The class sweatdrops at his sudden outburst. The fangirls aren't happy, though. Namine had to shield her face with her sketchbook to escape their death glares.

“You seem unusually active today, Sora. I wonder what's the occasion?” The teacher asks, then glances at Namine and smiles knowingly. “Of course. You can be her partner.”

Namine's head slumps dejectedly at the announcement while Sora grins from ear to ear, thanks the teacher, and turns to walk toward the empty desk beside Namine. He takes off her stuff and puts them on top of her desk, smiling triumphantly at her.

“You lied to me, didn't you,” He tells her, though he's still smiling, “You wanted to get rid of me! How mean...”

She won't look at him.

Instead, she tries to keep her expression stoic and her eyes focused on the sketchbook.

He leans in, grinning like an idiot.

“You're not as innocent as everyone thinks you are, huh, HUH??” He asks playfully.

She resists the urge to push his face away, and turns to stare at the direction opposite of him instead. He leans back, still grinning at his discovery.

He's slowly starting to get to know her. And every new thing he learns about Namine makes him like her more and more...

Sora, then, notices the smile she's desperately trying to wipe off her face, and grins bigger, if possible.

“You're smiling!” He points out, a chuckle evident in his voice.

She struggles to frown instead but it's impossible, Sora's idiotic grinning face is contagious.

“I bet you're not talking to me on purpose! You're waiting for me to give up on you, huuh?” He concludes, nodding slowly at his realization.

For a dense kind of person, Sora - surprisingly - can be smart sometimes.

“But it won't work...” Sora adds confidently.

Namine frowns.

The urge to turn around and ask him, "WHAT will??" almost overwhelms her, but just as she opens her mouth, she comes to a complete stop when she notices Sora's anticipating look, and so, she closes it again.

Sora's expression falls, pouting. But then a teasing smile quickly replaces it.

“Almost got you to speak, didn't I?” He states tauntingly.

Namine bites her lower lip but still refuses to say anything.

She distracts herself by starting to sketch a portrait of Sora. Oh, she's going to have fun with this...

X-X-X

Riku's arrogant trait is really starting to rub off on him, Sora thinks with a smile.

He begins sketching Namine, as well. Although, he isn't good at it. His artistic abilities is that of a five year old.

Namine, on the other hand, is doing great.

Sora watches her intently as she continues drawing him. Suddenly, his curiousity overcomes him. How will Namine draw him? He wants to see. He wants to see BADLY.

He peeks from behind his own sketchbook to look at her.

She's totally engrossed in her drawing, but she looks absolutely adorable like that...

Sora frowns at his thoughts, and slaps himself lightly – and continuously - on the cheek to distract himself.

Namine glances at him and sweat-drops when she sees what he's doing. But she shrugs and continues drawing. Sora's eccentricity is nothing new, after all.

When the bell rings, signalling the end of their Art Class, the teacher asks them to hand over their drawings.

Sora stops Namine before she does, though.

“Wait! Lemme see, first!” He snatches her sketchbook from her and gawks at it.

She drew him, alright.

She drew him as a clown. Red nose, idiotic grin, messy hair, and all that.

Namine sees him as a clown. He grimaces, his eyes twitching. Then, he looks up to see Namine's teasing smile flashing at him for a split second, before she calmly takes her sketchbook back and prepares to leave.

“You have a twisted sense of humor, y'know that!” He keeps staring at her and showing off an 'I'm-not-happy-with-this' pout.

She ignores him and head out to their Math Class, smiling a bit over her little act of revenge.

X-X-X

As she is making her way toward their Math Class, she hears Sora and his fans come up from behind her. She expects him to stick by her side and accompany her to class like before, but instead, he doesn't. He ignores her presence and walks ahead.

Namine is puzzled. From a while there, she thinks that he finally gave up on her! She's overjoyed. But as soon as she enters the classroom, her hopes go down the drain.

He's there, sitting on the seat next to hers, waving innocently, and smiling at her.

Namine frowns. He did it on purpose. He beat her to class so he could get the seat next to hers. She breathes out a troubled sigh and makes her way to her desk, trying to ignore the goofy grin that is directed at her all the while...

X-X-X

Lunch break

For once, Sora seems to be in deep thought, absentmindedly gazing down at his food, and unconsciously picking at it with his fork. Kairi warily watches him, slowly inching her elbow to nudge Riku, who in response, sends her a death glare, obviously annoyed.

"Talk to him!" The red head hisses silently. With an exaggerated sigh, Riku faces Sora slowly.

"Where were you last night? You didn't come to Star Bucks, for once, and you didn't call..."

A confused Sora looks up at them, blinking.

"Yeah!" Kairi jumps in. "We even called your house, and you weren't there!"

"Oh" is Sora's simple response, with a sheepish scratch behind his head.

"OH?! What do you mean 'Oh'?! You tell us where you were last night, mister!" Kairi demands while pointing a fork at his face, waving it at him threateningly.

"I was at Naminé's." He steadily replies. Riku and Kairi freeze their forks halfway to their mouths as they continue to stare at him in shock. Sora, realizing his mistake, rushes to explain before they jump to the wrong conclusion.

“B-but it wasn't anything like that! I was just having lunch with her family!"

Riku and Kairi nod their head in understanding.

"So... what’s her family like then?" Kairi asks enthusiastically. "I bet her mom is really pretty!"

Glumly, Sora looks down at the table. "She's dead."

Riku and Kairi stop breathing, and look at him with wide eyes, their face mimicking one another in undisguised shock.

"What?" Kairi breaths.

Sora rushes to tell them what happened the previous night, how he got there, about her father. Everything. They both listen intently, Kairi tearing up and gazing down at the table sadly. Riku just looks at Sora, seemingly careless.

"Oh... So that's how it is..." Kairi says with a sigh, sadly looking down. "I feel so sorry for her."

"That's why I’ve decided to be her friend! You should to Kairi!"

Smiling, Kairi nods. "Of course! I'm already one step ahead of you idiot! She talks to me!" She says the last part teasingly, causing Sora to pout and grumble unintelligently.

Riku watches their interaction silently and speaks up, "Let's add her to our group."

Sora and Riku stare at him, wide eye.

“REALLY?!!” They shout, grinning like idiots

Riku smirks, nodding.

“WE CAN KEEP HER?!”

Riku nods again, tiredly this time. “If you make me repeat it one more time, I’ll change my mind—“

“NO!” They scream, a serious look covering both of their faces.

He chuckles. “But you have to promise to take good care of her, kids.”

They keep nodding like kids. “We promise!”

“Mhm.”

“YEEAAHHHH!” Kairi and Sora punch the air happily while Riku shakes his head at them, hiding a smile.

Kairi turns to Sora enthusiastically. “What are you waiting for, Sora?! GO GET HER!!”

Quickly she pushes her best friend out the cafeteria. Sora stands there, trying to think of the places where he might find Naminé.

He sighs tiredly. “This will take a long time…”

Running across the entire school, he keeps searching for her, but in the end. Mission failed.

Lunch hour already ended as Kairi spots Sora while leaving the cafeteria and scowls.

“You didn’t find her?!”

Sora shakes his head slowly, ashamed.

Kairi sighs.

“I wonder where she goes to during lunch break…” Sora mumbles, scratching his chin.

Kairi slaps his arm.

Sora frowns at her. “What?!”

“The first to figure out Naminé’s hide-out during lunch break is the winner!” She tells him challengingly, eyes sparkling.

“YOU’RE ON!” He replies excitedly, eyes burning in apprehension. “I WON’T LOSE!”

Kairi smirks playfully, glaring back at him.

Yuffie pops up out of no where between them. They yelp, inching away.

“The loser will have to... Slap Riku on the face!!” She tells them, grinning mischievously.

Sora gasps dramatically. “That’s suicide!!!”

“Scared?” Kairi eyes him teasingly.

Sora turns to glare at her, pouting.

“No way! I’m not gonna lose to you!”

“Neither am I!”

Yuffie watches them, grinning wider. “That’s the spirit! I’ll be the judge then.”

They continue the glaring contest, their eyes on fire, and totally forgetting about Yuffie’s existence. Yuffie suddenly reminds them that they’re already late for class, and they run a mad dash back, earning a quick lecture from their respective teachers.

XXX

PE, the girls’ lockers

Kairi watches Naminé from her locker, waiting for the right moment to attack—err, to try getting close to her. Finally, when Naminé’s done changing, she grabs her arm before she has a chance to leave the locker room.

Naminé turns to look at her, wide eyes, clearly startled. “K-K-Kairi?”

Kairi puts on her most convincing best smile immediately. “How about we go together?”

Naminé looks down, blushing. “Su-sure…”

Kairi takes Naminé’s hand in hers and walks out together, smiling friendly at her. Naminé struggles to smile back.

XXX

Gym

“I wonder if Naminé told her where her hide-out is…” He mutters to himself.

Riku raises an eyebrow. “Hm? What did you say?”

Sora turns to Riku. “It’s a challenge between me and Kairi.”

Riku rolls his eyes. “Again?! Good God, you guys are so immature. What’s it about this time?” He asks tiredly.

“We have to figure out where Naminé hides during lunch break.” Sora explains.

“And the prize is?”

“There’s no prize, but the loser will have to…” He looks up at Riku and bites his lip.

“Will have to what?” Riku urgently asks him, curious.

Sora shakes his head quickly. “Nothing!”

His eyes narrows at Kairi’s figure when he notices her coming out with Naminé, and holding hands! He glares at their intertwined hands and grimaces to himself.

Kairi spots Sora and sticks out her tongue at him, showing off their intertwined hands. He grimaces deeper, cursing quietly to himself.

Riku follows his vision and chuckles. “You’re jealous of Kairi?”

Sora ignores him and aims his ball at Kairi. She yelps when the ball hit the back of her head, and finally let goes of Naminé’s hand, then turns around to glare at her attacker with murder intent burning in her eyes.

“Sora.” She hisses darkly.

Sora grins innocently at her. “It slipped…?”

Kairi growls, but tries to contain her anger and ignore him, planning an ambush for later. Quickly, she turns to a shocked Naminé with a care-free smile plastered across her mouth.

“Sora is so mean, isn’t he?” Kairi says. Naminé nods silently in agreement.

Sora scowls, and curses to himself. Riku simply laughs.

Kairi 1, Sora 0

XXX

This time, they have a volley ball match. The teams have already been formed by the coach. Sora, Kairi, Yuffie, and Naminé are on the same team, while Riku is their enemy.

“Na-Naminé… Hi…” Sora approaches his team-mate shyly, scratching the back of his head. Naminé ignores him though, looking down and fidgeting with her blouse. He pouts as Kairi snickers at him in the background.

“RIKU MUST DIE!” Yuffie exclaims all of a sudden, pushing a fist in front of her team’s face.

They all simultaneously sweat-drop.

“No way! We can’t hurt Ri-ku!” An obvious Riku fangirl protests, pouting with fake tears in her eyes.

Yuffie shows a disgusted face. “Ugh. A prick-fangirl. Why did they put her with us!?”

“C-can I say something?”

The team turns to face a goofy looking blonde guy with a Mohawk hair-style and an awkward grin.

“It’s safe for both you and me if you don’t let me deal with the ball… at all! …Hehe…” He says, chuckling nervously.

Yuffie raises an eyebrow, and then points a finger at him. “Is he in our team?”

“Demyx? I don’t think so. He’s supposed to be on the other team.” Someone says.

“I-I am? B-but they told me the same, too…”

The entire team glares at him suspiciously.

Yuffie puts her hands on her hips. “Look pal, you’re clearly not in our team!”

“O-oh. Okay. Hehe...” He retreats back to the other team, smiling awkwardly.

Riku’s team frown when they notice Demyx approaching them again.

“Damnit!! We almost got rid of him!”

XXX

Note: Demyx has a minor role overall, but the next chapter is somewhat focused on him XD As for Roxas, he will appear, but it's too early now! :p

CHP6 is being edited at the moment, please wait for at least a week! I promise that it'll be the longest chapter yet though! Cuz I feel bad and I want to make it up for you guys! xD Well, later for now! *hides*

Riku Fan1415

poor Demyx, noone wants him on their team.........yes Sora is annoying, but he's just trying to help Namine.......he really is a clown, it's not just her sense of humor.....great chapter keep it up!

Kitti-Kat x3

Chapter 6
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Students are gathering into the now crowded basketball arena, which is being temporarily turned into a volleyball court, with all the nets and Volleyball balls in a corner. The coach calls everyone forward, separating them into teams.

Team 1 consists of: Sora, Kairi, Yuffie, Naminé, some random people and fangirls. Team 2 has: Riku, Demyx, Tidus, Wakka, Selphie, few more fangirls, and random people, of course.

Riku is unhappy about Demyx and Selphie being in his team. Since he thinks Demyx is pretty much useless. He’s a loser in most people’s eyes; simply because our spiky blond is wimpy, pathetic and totally cowardly with absolutely no good qualities whatsoever. Quietly, he stands in the far end of the field, a dumb clueless look printed on his face.

Riku watches him from afar, frowning. Then he turns his head to study Selphie, frowning deeper.

"Damn it! I have the worst team ever. At this rate, I'll lose again! I can't afford to lose! I must win back my pride and dignity!” Riku thinks worriedly, recalling the last dodge ball match where he was disgracefully beaten by a girl. And Naminé, nonetheless.

Selphie is another big problem to Riku, since she tends to drool over him rather than play, or do anything for that matter. She is such a romantic; her head is always in the clouds. And she's extremely – and annoyingly, Riku adds mentally - hyper.

She's standing by his side, jumping from glee since she now knows she’s on his team. Tidus and Wakka – the other members of Riku's team, and his and Sora's friends - sweat drop, complaining to themselves about the teams, too.

At the other side of the net,Yuffie watches Selphie warily. Riku follows her vision and smirks. Slowly placing an arm around Selphie, who in response, turns tomato red and smiles at the floor like a love struck idiot.

“Jealous?” He asks mockingly, his infamous smirk on.

Yuffie snorts in response; then laughs out loud forcefully.

“AS IF! I’m just studying your team. Looks like you have a lot of losers!” She laughs hysterically at him some more. Turning around, she marches towards her team.

As the game is about to start, Yuffie checks her team, then focuses seriously on Namine.

“We HAVE to win against them this time too!! You beat the prick last time, use those skills again!! ALRIGHT!?” Yuffie instructs Namine, an aura of excitement burning around her.

Naminé suddenly becomes nervous by the sudden mass attention, looking down the floor shyly, she nods.

Sora quickly stands by her side.

“No worries, I’ll cover for her!”

Kairi and Yuffie sweat drop.

“You better cover for yourself, idiot.” Kairi murmurs.

“Yeah, you got hit by the ball a lot recently….” Yuffie hurriedly agrees. Sora pouts, looking away in dissatisfaction.

Yuffie slowly begins to smirk evilly, then places a hand on Kairi's shoulder and whispers loudly in her ear – loud enough for Sora to hear.

“Hey Kairiii, did you know? Love-struck people tend to space out a lot!”

Kairi’s eyes gleam mischievously.

“Truuue!” She agrees dramatically, nodding.

“YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT ME, ARENT YOU?!” Sora pouts, narrowing his eyes at them comically.

Kairi and Yuffie shrug dismissively, rolling their eyes and leaning on each others’ shoulders.

“Who knooows...” They mimic the fangirls’ habit of stretching words.

Sora fumes uncomfortably, crossing his arms and turning away from them in a childish manner.

But speaking of fangirls, out of no where, all of them come barging in.

“SORA IS IN LOOOOVE!?”

“WITH WHOOOO?!”

“TELL US TELL USSS!”

“TELL US!!”

“SORA CAN’T BE IN LOVE!!”

“HE HAS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME!!”

With the walls trembling from the sound, Sora beings to shake and shrink away from the anxious fangirls while Naminé sweat drops in the background, inching away from the commotion.

Meanwhile, Riku checks if all of his team is ready, but notices Demyx isn’t around. They look around only to see him making a so-called-sneaky attempt to escape the court. Tidus and Wakka catch him from the back of his collar under Riku’s orders. Demyx helplessly cringes in response, caught.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Tidus asks darkly.

Demyx gulps, chuckling nervously.

"Ehehe... Ba-bathroom...?”

“The game is just about to start, ya?” Wakka adds as they drag a wailing Demyx back to the team. Dramatically, he wails about how he’s going to die, he’s going to his doom, he’s going to be their doom, blah, blah, blah!

Riku looks down while shaking his head, ashamed.

“We're so gonna lose...” He thinks sorrowfully, sighing.

Yuffie catches his troubled expression and sticks out her tongue. Then they start glaring at each other competitively across the field.

Sora stands close to Naminé, willing to protect her against anything. Kairi mimics his actions by standing on the other side of her.

They glare.

Naminé sweat drops between them, thinking of strategies to escape.

The coach finally blows the whistle.

“Listen up everyone! Now, volleyball time! You know the rules! Get to your sides and START!!!” With that, he throws the ball at the first server and yells, “GO!!”

As the game goes, the ball is mostly thrown between Riku and Yuffie. All of the players aside from those two are now standing around, bored.

Some are even chatting with each other, like how Kairi is blabbering at Naminé, while Sora is glaring at them from his position, obviously jealous. Selphie is checking her nails and muttering something every few seconds. Tidus and Wakka are showing off to the fangirls, doing strange posses, hoping to get a fangirl club of their own. Some are folding their arms and watching as Yuffie and Riku pass the ball between them, leaning against the wall or sitting down on the ground.

Suddenly, Yuffie tricks Riku and aims for another location, where Demyx is.

Demyx, however, is preoccupied; checking his hair with a mirror he kept in his pocket.

“THE BALL!!” Riku yells at him madly.

“What ball...?” Demyx asks dumbly. His response is immediate. He gets hit on the head and falls to the ground instantly. “Oh... THAT BALL!”

He’s carried off the field, shouting his pleas on his wish for them being able to avenge him. His whole team is beyond angry, since Yuffie’s team just scored the first point. Riku vocally curses.

Yuffie and her team, on the other hand, are dancing with victory, Kairi and Sora rush to hug the closest thing to them - Naminé. Who freezes completely while turning red tomato. Sora then notices what he’s doing, and blushes from the contact, letting go quickly and dropping his arms to his side.

“What’s wrong with me?! The disease…. AGAIN?’ Slowly, he starts to feel faint and clutches his head for support. “What is Naminé doing to me...?”

Slyly, Kairi watches his behavior, smiling with pleasure at her plan's progress.

Sora’s fangirls, however, are seething and brimming with unhidden jealousy. All of them start making drastic attempts to have some body contact with Sora. Desperate to get the same reaction he gave to Naminé previously. Sadly for them, he is too dazed to even notice what is going on around him.

On the other hand, Yuffie is mocking Riku who protests that the game has just begun.

A 'Prick fangirl' who listened attentively to the whole thing, starts to get angry and jealous of Yuffie, so she purposely hits her in the midst of the game, making her momentarily lose concentration.

The ball flies aimlessly around the court…Time seems to stop as everyone's attention shifts to the ball soaring past Yuffie, only to be landing in Sora and Naminé’s direction!

Kairi instinctively yells at Sora to get it while Yuffie yells the same at Naminé.

Both Sora and Naminé go after the ball, and collide at full force instead. Naminé fell on top of him and accidentally sprawled herself all over his body. With such close contact, Sora involuntarily freezes. And with every passing second, he begins to reach his max.

"I can't... hold on... any longer...” He thinks frantically, slowly losing conscious under the pressure.

The ball finishes the job by hitting him right on the face and leaving him completely unconscious.

He faints.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora wakes up at the infirmary later. The first thing he sees is Tifa's delighted expression smiling angelically down at him.

He sits upright, then feels the plaster covering the bridge of his nose.

"The ball hit your face this time. Your nose was bleeding uncontrollably when they brought you here... Are you feeling okay now? Does it hurt somewhere?”

Sora looks down sheepishly, scratching his spiky brown hair.

"No, I'm fine.” He replies softly. “I can't believe I fainted again...” He adds to himself, frowning.

Tifa giggles. “Was it because... Naminé fell on top of you?”

“N-no!” Sora denies quickly, blushing and shifting uncomfortably. Then he freezes momentarily, and turns back to Tifa, a worried expression on his face. “What about Naminé? Is she okay??”

Tifa's smile stretches. “Perfectly fine!”

“That's good...” He breathes out with relief.

"Say, how is our plan going? Made any progress yet?”

Sora sighs, shaking his head. "Nope. None whatsoever.”

"Ahh...” She sighs disappointedly. “Why? Is she still ignoring you?”

"Not only that, she's especially cold toward me for some reason! It's annoying me!!”

“Oh, Namine...” Tifa laughs.

"She's purposely not speaking in front of me too!!”

Tifa shakes her head, smiling.

"Why is she so difficult?!” Sora complains, frowning. “I'm being as nice as I can be here!”

Tifa sighs again, then thinks to herself. A silent moment passes between them.

"I've got it!” She snaps suddenly, eyes bright.

“Huh?” Sora asks, startled a bit.

"I've figured a way that may help you get closer to Namine!”

“What is it??” Sora edges closer, his eyes widening with clear curiosity.

"Sharing interests!”

"Sharing... interests?” He drawls, blinking.

She nods forcefully, then begins explaining her plan.

It's science class, and Sora, of course, has not attended due to his injury prior in PE. Namine is relieved. Now she won't have to bear with Sora annoying her in science class also, since he's her lab partner.

"I guess you'll have to be paired up with Axel for this experiment, since his partner is absent also.” The teacher decides.

Namine's head prostrates in despair.

“Great,” She thinks bitterly. “Axel is even worse!”

She looks up instantly at the sound of Axel pulling back the chair next to hers, a devilish smirk dancing on his lips. His appearance always makes Namine feel uneasy. Especially the tattoo under his eyes, it gives him a 'dangerous' visual aspect, and though some girls find it appealing, it is enough to make Namine feel wary. He's quite popular too, but not as liked by the majority of school like Sora and his friends.

"Hey there, doll-face!” He waves a hand at her face while winking.

A startled Namine diverts her gaze from him immediately, then looks down at her lap instead.

"Shy, are we?” She hears Axel say, an amused chuckle evident in his voice. “That's cool.”

To Namine's relief, Axel actually quit pressuring her after that. He was more absorbed in checking the chemicals and tools they're going to use for the experiment to bother with her. She sighs to herself with relief.

"Leave this experiment to me,” He tells Namine all of a sudden, checking some random tubes on the table. “I've flunked this subject four (...or was it five?) times, so I should know how to do this experiment better than anyone else here!”

“Amazing...” Namine thinks sarcastically, sweat-dropping.

"Amazing, huh?” Axel turns to face her with a smirk, snapping her out of her thoughts.

“I-it's like he read my mind!” Namine thinks frantically, her eyes wide open in shock. “He is so weird!”

"Y'know... Most people think I'm weird like it's a bad thing,” Axel muses out loud. Namine cringes. “But I say being weird makes you unique! Don't you think so too?”

Namine finds herself nodding subconsciously with dazed eyes.

"Mind reader!” She concludes, a fearful expression on her face.

Axel smirks with satisfaction, turning back to check the tubes. He seems to be especially keen on the ones with a red liquid in them. “Warning: Flammable. Nice!”

She shakes her head quickly while he's not looking.

“Snap out of it, Namine! Now... let's get this experiment over and done with!”

"Let's get this experiment over and done with!” Axel echoes out loud, causing Namine to freeze, a stupefied look on her face.

“Then we'll have time to chat and... bond.” He says the last part with a seductive wink.

"...And you have to show it to her tomorrow at lunch break!” Tifa concludes their plan with a satisfied smile.

“Alrighty!” Sora nods, grinning at the idea. “Just one problem...”

"Hmm?” Tifa tilts her head curiously.

"At lunch break... Where does Namine disappear to, exactly?”

She laughs, then points at the ceiling.

Sora's eyes widen. “SO YOU KNOW WHERE!”

"Of course. The roof-top!” She points up again, smiling at Sora's beaming face.

"FREAKIN' FINALLY!” He jumps up, punching the air excitedly. “I thought I'll NEVER find her hide-out!”

Tifa laughs some more. “Well, now you know!”

Sora nods, grinning from ear to ear. “Get ready to slap Riku... Kairi!” He tells himself quietly, snickering.

"Excuse me?”

"Oh, nothing!” Sora shakes his head, a sheepish smile on his face. “Well, I better get going now. Thanks, Ms. Lockhart!”

"You're always welcome! Take ca-”

Suddenly, as Sora is about to leave, Namine comes barging in, covered in a red liquid. At first, Tifa and Sora are gaping at her in true terror, both of them thinking that she's hurt.

"Tifa, please help me! Our science experiment blew up--”

They sigh in relief when they realize it's not blood. Namine stops immediately when she notices Sora, and closes her mouth instantly. Sora notes this and grins with total mischief.

"Who did you kill?” He jokes about her appearance, a giggle evident in his voice. He struggles to resist laughing out loud at how she looks, Namine realizes this and pouts to herself cutely while blushing with embarrassment and looking down at the floor.

Tifa laughs, causing Namine to pout deeper, then goes off to prepare clean clothes for her, leaving Sora and Namine in an awkward moment.

"The roof, huuh?" Sora teases with a grin.

She freezes, a question mark all over her face.

"Your hide-out during lunch-break..." Sora points out tauntingly, completely relishing the situation.

She cringes in defeat while he grins with victory.

"I'll see you there tomorrow!" He flashes her a playful 'I-win-in-your-face' grin one more time before leaving.

As soon as the door closes behind her, she sighs with irritation, then gets angry at Tifa for telling him when she came back with the clean uniform.

"Why did you tell him!?"

Unknown to her, Sora stopped to eavesdrop from behind the door. “Woow, Namine has some attitude!” He thinks, amazed.

Tifa smiles innocently, almost guilty.

"See, he's so mean! He just wants to annoy me..." Namine whines, pouting.

"You got it all wrong, he just wants to be your friend!" Tifa defends him.

Sora mentally cheers for Tifa from behind the door.

"You can't force people to be your friend!"

"Give him a chance!"

Sora nods to himself forcefully in agreement.

"No." Namine replies bluntly.

His head prostrates in despair.

Tifa sighs. "You're soo stubborn! You remind me a lot of your father..."

Sora nods repeatedly in agreement with Tifa's last statement.

Without warning, Namine leaves the room only to catch Sora eavesdropping.

They glare at each other blankly.

Then she opens her mouth to say "leave me alone" but she closes it quickly.

“No, I can't speak. He wants me to speak, so I won't!” She thinks with determination.

"Come on, take off your mask and show me the real you!” Sora thinks, anticipating her reaction.

Instead, Namine produces her sketchbook and shows him a certain page, the clown portrait to be exact, but this time, with a new addition: she has "annoying" written under it.

Sora gasps dramatically, gaping at it in disbelief.

She smiles, almost evilly, and turns around to leave.

He snaps off his daze and runs after her. "HEY!"

She yelps quietly, and runs for it. He chases her around the empty hallways persistently, but she is way too fast.

Tidus and Wakka and the rest of the team catch him from the back of his collar at one corner.

"Sora! Where were you?! The coach wants to see us for practice ASAP!"

"W-what...? NO, WAIT! WAIT I SAY!!” He protests as they drag him to gym.

Namine peeks from behind a corner and sighs with relief, Sora catches her figure while being dragged away and scowls.

"I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIIIME!!" He shouts at her from the distance.

"Who you talking to, ya?" Wakka asks suspiciously.

They look back, but Namine already disappeared behind the corner. The gang turn to look at him like he's crazy. He sulks to himself and let them drag him away.

After practice, Sora is at the boys' locker, changing. All of a sudden, he starts chuckling to himself. Riku, Wakka and Tidus watch him like he lost his mind.

"Sora's been acting very funny these days, ya?" Wakka comments.

"Funnier than usual you mean!" Tidus adds, laughing.

Riku smirks, looking back at Sora. "Thinking about Namine?"

Tidus and Wakka zoom in at them quickly. "Who? Who? WHOOO?!!"

"Is she the same Namine Strife who beat Riku at dodge ball?!" Tidus asks excitedly.

Riku cringes, his eyes twitching comically at the memory.

"Ohhh. She is?!" Wakka and Tidus gasp in amazement.

Sora chuckles to himself some more, interrupting their conversation.

They stare at him like he's insane.

"He's creeping me out..." Tidus says quietly.

"Let's get out of here, ya?" Wakka and Tidus get out quickly, leaving Riku and Sora behind.

Riku throws his towel at Sora, who yelps then turns to glare at his attacker.

"WHAT!"

"What are you laughing about, idiot!"

Sora looks down sheepishly. "Oh, haha, I just remembered when Namine-"

Riku leaves right away when he hears "Namine", rolling his eyes.

"HEY! I DIDN'T FINISH!!"

Sora and Kairi are at the lockers, getting ready to leave, since school's over for the day.

"How are you? You got hit pretty bad, I was worried." Kairi mentions the volley ball accident.

"I'm totally fine now, don't worry!" Sora assures her, smiling warmly at his best friend. "Oh! I forgot to ask you guys, who won the game??"

"It was cancelled... Coach is worried about you, said you 'don't seem to be in the right mind lately'" She says with a small teasing smile. "He's wondering what's wrong with you."

"I wanna know what's wrong with me, too..." Sora sighs, frowning at his locker. "Why is it so hard trying to be her friend?" He tells himself quietly.

Kairi sighs in exasperation, slamming her locker shut and then leaning on it.

"Isn't it obvious by now?! You're in LOVE with her! Face it! Deal with it! GEEZ, YOU'RE WAY TOO SLOW!"

Sora is taken aback by her outburst, and more specifically, her words.

"Wh-what... N-no I-I'm not... I m-mean..." He stutters, a perplexed expression on his face. "It's impossible! Namine and me... I don't think of Namine like that... Wait... Well, maybe a little... Er, whatever, it doesn't matter anyway! Namine doesn't like me. Not that I want her to like me! And plus she thinks I'm annoying!" Sora keeps ranting nervously. Kairi simply rolls her eyes.

"Admit it! You so desperately want to impress Namine! Just admit it to yourself already and give up!"

"NO!! LOVE CAN'T BEAT ME!"

At this instant, he sees Namine coming to her locker a bit further ahead of them and panics. "Na-Namine..!" He accidentally closes the locker door on his finger and curses, then brings it up to his mouth and starts sucking it. "Crap!"

Kairi snickers. "Sora, I think you should admit it to yourself before you get hurt."

Sora turns to her swiftly. "You're wrong! Wrong, I tell you! Namine and me will be just good friends! You'll see!!" He concludes determinedly with a clenched fist.

"We'll see..." Kairi shrugs innocently before turning to her locker, a playful smile on her face.

Sora pouts, irritated, but then a mischevious glint appears in his eyes.

"Oh, Kairi?"

"Hm?"

"You lose."

"Huh?" Kairi turns to face him, a confused look on her face.

"Riku is standing over there, why don't you go slap him now?" Sora points at a not so far away Riku leaning on his locker while checking his cell phone.

Kairi's eyes widen. "Don't tell me you...!"

"Yup! I win. I figured out where Namine hides during lunch break!!" Sora laughs evilly at Kairi's defeated, and dreadful, expression.

"Where?" She asks in a defeated tone.

"The roof-top." Sora replies, grinning from ear to ear.

She smacks her forehead. "Figures!"

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, GO GO GO!" Yuffie startles them both by appearing out of no where, then pushing Kairi to where Riku is standing, and retreating instantly back to Sora's side.

"Yuffie!!" Sora blinks, surprised.

"Howdy!" Yuffie waves at him, then does the 'zip-your-mouth' gesture. "Let's just watch, okay? OOOH, THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD!" She points back at Riku and Kairi, watching them with big anticipating eyes. Sora is watching them next to her, just as thrilled.

Meanwhile, Riku raises an eyebrow, looking at Kairi questioningly.

"What's wrong?"

Kairi advances carefully, gazing at the floor, obviously nervous.

Riku watches her curiously, then a smirk stretches on his face. He leans in, coming face-to-face with Kairi.

"What, are you going to confess to me or something?" He asks seductively.

Kairi's immediate reaction is to push his face away, so she slaps him. Yuffie and Sora gasp in the background, their eyes almost bulging out in disbelief.

"SHE DID IT!" They yell at each other excitedly. "SHE ACTUALLY DID IT!"

Kairi stares down at her hand in shock, then back at Riku, who's busy caressing his cheek where she slapped him.

"Geez, I was just kidding! You didn't have to take it so seriously!" He leans back, smirking a bit.

Kairi starts grinning slowly, then laughing out loud nervously.

"I...I DID IT!!" She turned to where Yuffie and Sora are standing, sending them the victory sign. "I DID IT!!"

Yuffie and Sora salute her from afar, admiring her bravery. Riku stares dumbly at the whole thing, then gives up trying to understand what's going on and shakes his head.

"I don't even want to know..." He says, walking way while wondering why his friends are such psychos.

As soon as they leave the school building, Sora spots Namine walking ahead of them by herself and rushes to her. Kairi, Riku and Yuffie glance at each other with clear curiosity and follow behind.

"I FINALLY CAUGHT YOU!" Sora blocks her way, smiling evilly.

Namine steps back, troubled.

They glare for a moment.

Kairi appears behind Sora and smacks him on the head, breaking his glare.

"What are you doing to the poor girl this time!?"

Sora snorts at "poor girl".

Yuffie stands next to Namine, equally mad at Sora.

"Yuffie, you too?!" Sora asks in disbelief.

"Namine is awesome! She hit Riku at dodge ball, so I like her!" Yuffie explains confidently.

Riku cringes at the mention of it in the background.

"Again! They should forget it already..." He complains to himself.

"She's the devil." Sora mumbles to himself, crossing his arms behind his head carelessly.

Kairi and Yuffie gasp in shock while Riku raises a questioning eyebrow.

"It's true!" Sora insists, a teasing smile on his face when he notes Namine panicking a bit.

Kairi and Yuffie put an arm around Namine, scowling.

"What are you saying, Sora?! She's an ANGEL! Look at her!" Kairi hisses at Sora. Yuffie agrees, then snuggles an uncomfortable Namine tightier.

Sora gasps dramatically. "HAH! She may look innocent on the outside, but that's just a façade!!! She actually has one heck of an attitude!!!"

It's Yuffie's and Kairi's turn to gasp dramatically this time, while Riku simply stands coolly in the background, curious.

"Sora, what happened to you? How can you say this about Namine!?" Kairi demands.

He shrugs. "It's the truth! She's not timid, or innocent... She's wicked! She even called me annoying... and she drew a portrait of me as a clown!!!"

Kairi and Yuffie roll their eyes, not believing a word he said.

"Are you sure you're talking about Namine?" Kairi asks unsurely.

"Sora, you're such a liar! There's no way Namine would do this!" Yuffie adds.

Namine hides a small smile between them. Sora, being the only one who caught it, scowls. Then, quickly his scowl turns into a scheming smirk.

"I HAVE PROOF!" He exclaims, then snatches Namine's sketchbook from her and looks for the clown portrait, but unfortunately for him, he doesn't find it. He keeps flipping through the pages like crazy, but still there isn't a sign of it. "WHAT?! No way! It should be here, where is it?!" He glances back at Yuffie and Kairi, they're both glaring at him impatiently.

"You're unbelievable, Sora!" Kairi shakes her head, disappointed.

"IT WAS THERE! I SWEAR!" He glances at Namine, standing innocently between them. "She must've torn it off!!" Namine tries to hide a growing smile. "LOOK, SHE'S SMILING! SHE'S CONFESSING HER CRIIME!!"

Kairi puts her hands at her hips. "You want to die?!" She hisses dangerously.

"Never mess with Kairi when she's angry...." Sora thinks, gulping nervously.

"Don't mind him Namine!" Kairi tells her softly. Namine nods shyly, then slowly makes her escape.

"Bye bye!" Kairi and Yuffie wave goodbye at her from afar. Then they turn to glare at Sora, who looks down instantly, unable to meet their death glares.

"Come on, Riku!" Kairi snaps, huffing. They walk off, leaving Sora behind.

Riku stops when he passes Sora. "Smooth, man. Smooth." He jokes, smirking.

"Some day, I'll show you her true colors! I will show you allll!!" Sora puffs childishly then follows them, sulking.

Cloud picks up Namine, who is smiling when she remembered Sora's reaction. Cloud notes this when she gets into the car, and smiles warmly.

"You're smiling...." He points out happily.

She blushes and looks down at her skirt.

"How was your day?"

She smiles again, then looks out the window, and watches as Sora tries to escape the fangirls.

"It was... Amusing."

A/N: Finally, the new chapter is done!

Oh right. About Roxas... He will make an appearance. When, I can't say. It's supposed to be a surprise! He's a key character with a special role, after all... And it's too early, anyway. Sora and Namine just started becoming 'friendly'! Hehe...

Next chapter: Namine finally speaks TO Sora?!? :O Just what IS Sora's and Tifa's plan...?

Please review here too! Anonymous reviews are accepted!

Now excuse me while I work on my Tifiku story! Later, guys! :D

Kitti-Kat x3

IMPORTANT!! There may be some confusion when Olette meets up with Namine in this chapter, that's because this chapter HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE! As in, AFTER CHAPTER 6! You will understand how Namine and Sora joined the book club in the following chapter I'm working on!

Olette's POV:

First class of the day is over, Physics, finally. Just the rest of the day to get through, at least the worst is over. Sadly, Physics is not exactly one of my favorite subjects in fact, I hate it. But it counts for my grades, counts for quiet a BIG part of my grades. And because of that, I will put my all into it, even if it's the last thing I ever do. It pays of, I'm one of the top in my class, and that has to mean something I guess, no I'm sure it does. So at least, for now, it's done and over, although I am more then 100% sure that she's going to give us a pop quiz soon, sometime next week without a doubt. Better get my head in the book tonight, time to memorize at least half of my textbook! I've got a motive to work for now! And I sure as hell will see it done, or my name is not Olette!

Ah, now, let me see, later I just need to get the Physics books' out, and all that other homework I have to take care of which is either due in tomorrow, or sometime next week. Not to mention all the homework that I got today or that I will get tomorrow. There is also the History test coming up soon, better research on Henry VIII, and all his wives, and about the children, and the wars that centered on that time. Tonight is going to be a fun study session, for sure. Renaissance time period must be one of the most fascinating times on earth, I swear. I'm most certainly enjoying my plans for tonight, my heads in the book, my mind in the clouds, the only thing that can be better than this is a Romance Novel, maybe I'll re-read Twilight sometime tonight, or this weekend.

Wait, what's that sticking out of my locker?

Ooh. OOOHH. There's a letter. Another letter.

Wait.

No. NO!

MY SCHEDULE! MY PERFECT SCHEDULE FOR TONIGHT! NO!

Turn away Olette, that's right turn away. Do not, I repeat, do NOT, turn back. Walk away, just walk away.

Why isn't it that simple? Why oh why can I just not walk away?

Reaching out, I took the orange envelop out of my locker. Great, just great, all my studying and my planning. All for nothing, gone, in a blink of an eye. God no.

Neatly opening the bright orange envelope, I take a deep, deep breathe of air. Closing my eyes, I slowly take my death note out of the envelope. This note, I swear, is going to take a big toll on my grades, when I find this... this... this person, I am going to swear and scream at him, at the top of my lungs. Run all he wants, he cannot avoid it!

Let me see if you can figure out who I am.

My hints are simple, with twists around, of course:

I'm by your side near day and night.

Since before school, you know?

Sincerely yours,

Your Secret Admirer.

Oh. Oh. Oh. Blood rush!

I was right, I can't even think of thinking about homework! Even my words are getting jumbled up in my head now! URGH! But even after that... I HAVE A SECRET ADMIRER!! I'm beyond thrilled, though I am extremely pissed, I HAVE AN ADMIRER!!! A SECRET ONE!!! Pence! Where is PENCE?!

Turning around, I see the locker next to me open. "PENCE! I GOT ANOTHER ONE! THAT'S RIGHT, ANOTHER ONE!! MY SECRET AMIRER SENT ME ANOTHER NOTE! OH I'M SURE IT'S FROM---"

Hayner peeps out of the locker next to me and I freeze.

Crap.

I gape.

Holy crap.

My face feels dry.... no, scratch that, it feels cold. But I can't even think about that, because: THE PERSON I WANT TO LEAST SEE IN THE WORLD IS RIGHT NOW STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! AND IF I CAN HAVE ANY WISH IN THE WORLD IT WOULD BE TO EVAPORATE INTO THIN AIR!! And, not only that, I JUST CONFESSED THAT I GOT A SECRET ADMIRER!

I am dead. I am DEAD...

Raising an eyebrow, Hayner steps away from his locker, and takes a step towards me. Crap. What am I going to do? As he takes another step forward, I make a quick dash AWAY from him, as far as possible. Only one more problem. It's still the beginning of school.

This is going to be a LONG day. Gotta avoid him.... yeesh this is going to be hard.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

I've been able to avoid him, for now. Its break and still I'm trying to hide from him. But all my efforts are going to be in vain. Next period, I have to sit in Geography class, next to Hayner. All of my efforts this past few hours, it's gone.

Ring

Class is starting. God what do I do?

Miss class?

NO! Oh god. Do you see what this bloody letter does to me? But then again, someone likes me!!

Sigh.

Classroom, here I come. How can I miss it? It's me. It's Olette!

Walking down this hallway, I feel my feet start to drag, my shoulders are slumped. If I keep this up, I'm going to get a hunchback. As the door comes into view, I am 100% sure that I'm walking as slow as a sloth. And I'm late for class! A tardy! For the first time, this mystery admirer is going to... I don't know yet, but I want to strangle him right now.

Slowly I enter the classroom. All eyes are one me, and the teacher slowly looks away from me and faces the class, "Now, where was I? That's right. Larxene is absent today, so can someone pass her her notes after class?"

My ears perked up. Larxene isn't here? That means that I don't have to sit next to Hayner. YES! Thank you Larxene!

Definitely owe her back.

"I will give her the class notes, Mr. Bunansa."

Mr. Ffamran Bunansa is his real name, but he rather we call him as Balthier. Why? We don't know, he just is, for as long as he's been here. My guess is that it's because his name is weird, but that’s just me. Heading towards Larxene's seat, I pass an annoyed looking Hayner, gazing at mr from the corner of his eyes.

Innocently I smile at him, and nearly skip to my seat.

YES! God, thank you!

Okay, I've avoided him for the whole day, so far. But it's lunch now. Where to hide? If I go to the library, it's pointless; he knows that I love the library. He knows that I come here everyday, every chance I have. This Library is my heaven, and I literally need it. NEED IT. But if I go there, he will be there. And what do I do then? And why of all days is Pence missing TODAY?! Oh God, where to go, where to go…

Okay, first stop. Library. As illogical as it might be, I need to. At least one book, I need to get out at least one book. Just one. Then I can find some other place to go to. Just one. Okay. Where to start? How about that Romance section? I've only read Twilight 10 times, and my average for reading a good book must be about 20. Now, where is Twilight? It must be here somewhere, let's see. Breaking Dawn. Eclipse. New Moon. Twilight? Where is Twilight? It should be right here! Next to New Moon in sequence! The Librarian can't make such a mistake as this! Where is it!? God Damn it where is my book?!

More than pissed, I turn around only to see, Hayner. Looking around the Library. And Whoopee! Twilight is in his hands! That macho man bastard took my book! He knows that if I came here, I would go for that book! I feel straight into his trap! Damn him! Damn him to hell right this moment!

Okay, have to get out of here. Get out of here and make sure he doesn't see me. There's the library door, now slowly walk there. That's right, slowly, a step at a time. Gently hiding behind the book shelves, I slowly sneak out of the Library. I feel for the hard wood of the door behind me, still looking to make sure I don't bump into Hayner. Behind me, I continued to feel around. Soft fabric, cloth, I'm sure. But, who can it be? Gulping, I look behind me, Hayner was facing me. Raising an eyebrow, Twilight in his hand. My hands were between his torso and thighs. Paling, I turn my body to face towards him, trembling.

"H-Hayner... w-wh-what are y-you d-do-doing... h-here?!"

"Looking for you, of course!" He mutters, chuckling under his breathe.

"A-Ah, I-I see. Well, um, I'll be seeing you." Like the coward I am, I ran. Away. Far away. Please to god he doesn't follow. Senselessly, I ran. Anywhere, I ran anywhere, as far as I can go. Somehow, I found my way to the rooftop. Far, far away from the Library. That's one thing to be thankful for.

Turning at a corner, I bash into Namine. Sweet innocent Namine. Sweet innocent QUIET Namine. Just the person I need at a time like this.

"Namine!" Wow, I must be hysterical, I don't shout that load. Ever. There must be something wrong with me. I can't be THIS scared; I can't let Hayner scare the hell out of me like this! When I look up to see Namine, she's looking at me wide eyed; I must have scared the poor girl. That was definitely NOT my intention. I back track, hands in the air.

"Peace! Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. It was purely accidental. Breathe, Namine, Breathe."

Namine's chest started moving up and down, she's taking my advice! She must trust me. The Blonde girl gives me a small smile, I think she trust me, enough. Widely, I grin back to her. I like Namine, she's really nice, she's too quiet sometimes though, and she's hanging around Sora too much, although anyone with eyes, its obvious he's forcing his company on her. Must feel sorry for her, as cute and adorable that Sora is, I would be the last one to go near him with all those fan girls going goo goo gaga at him.

Ring

Class is over, book club time! Dragging Namine, we skip; no at least I skip, towards the classroom. Chattering happily, Namine starts to catch up with the pace, not skipping a long.

Entering the room. I step up onto the podium. Waiting for everyone to gather, Namine was already in, Sora followed quickly enough and sat down next to her, a huge grin planted across his face. And he seems to be unconsciously leaning towards her, Namine was backing away, completely aware. Everyone else, all the other members gathers in and sits in their respective scenes. But what the hell is Seifer and HAYNER doing here?! Sitting as far as possible from one another in this tiny room. Hayner's eyes are on fire, I swear. And Seifer looks plain bored, like he was dragged there. And if he has a choice, he'd not be here.

"Seifer, Hayner. What are you doing here?"

"Joining." They answer in union, only to end up glaring at each other across the room. Why oh why. No, better yet. Why the hell is even better. Now? At a time like this?! WHY?! Growling in frustration, I start the book session. Picking Sense and Sensibility in the end. If the two in the back got bored, I don't care!

Hayner is walking me home, how it got to be like this. I don't know. It just did. I've tried to out walk him; I know outrunning him will be pointless. He's on the school track and team, one of the stars. This is pointless; I can't get rid of him. I don't see how to. So here we are, walking side by side, more or less in silence. My eyes downcast, and his… Staring at the sky most likely. Nearly home, I'm nearly home, just a few more blocks, just a few more.

"So what's this about a secret admirer?"

I froze, why was he talking NOW?!

"I-I have no idea what you are talking about Hayner."

"Oh, please! If you're not going to answer, then tell me, why were you ignoring me a while ago?"

"I-I still have no idea about what you are talking about."

"Give up Olette, I've known you since we were kids!"

"Stop it Hayner! I'm not a child! So just step away from me! If I choose to ignore you, then you have no right to stop that!"

"What the hell is wrong with you Olette?!"

"Nothing! I just need my space!"

"Why NOW?! Why do you choose to do this NOW?! Before you weren't like this! Why are you starting to ignore me NOW?! Olette look at me! Just tell me about the admirers note!"

"There is nothing to tell Hayner!"

"Then why were you trying to avoid me today!?"

"Because. Because I needed my space!"

"I'm one of your best friends! Tell me what the hell is wrong, Olette! Why are you so evasive about this? You used to tell me everything! It's not like I'm gonna over react about this. I trust you! And as far as I knew, you trust me!"

"Because you always overreact with things like this!"

"Things like THIS?!"

"With anything to do with me, in a romantic sort of mood. You overreact! You, you literally lose it! So I want you to back off with this Hayner!"

"Are you INSULTING ME?! Who the hell do you think sent you the letters?!"

"I am NOT Insulting you. And for me to show you I trust you. I think that Seifer sent it to me." Calmly, I look at him; I knew he would overreact worse than before. But his reactions were unexpected. We are in the middle of the street, People were even LOOKING.

"You think SEIFER sent you the letter?! This is SEIFER Olette!! SEIFER!! THE BASTARD DOESN'T HAVE A HEART! He would never send you something like this!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU EVEN THINK THAT HE SENT THIS TO YOU!! “

"What is your PROBLEM, Hayner?! WHY IS IT THAT WHENEVER SOMEONE SHOWS ROMANTIC INTEREST, YOU BURST!? Literally, you burst!! If it’s Seifer that shows interest in me, JUST BACK OFF! YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY GUY IN MY LIFE HAYNER! AND HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT HE WON'T SEND ME SOMETHING LIKE THIS! IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE, THEN STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

Then I ran. Away from him, how DARE HE insult me! That's it; I swear if he doesn't change his attitude, he can kiss our friendship goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back