• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(o.o) Fanclub For The TAV Trio (o.o)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

huanglulu

Those are some nice and cute Images of TAV that you share neo =) i love them

Found something! Dunno if it's been posted yet, but I don't particularly feel like checking back 20 pages to find out. The FC could use bumpage anyways.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That is so cute i love it :p

Aqua Shimeji by ~Athena-Sazuki on deviantART

omg this is absurdly cute. it's called a Shimeji and it's basically a desktop pet.... and it's AQUA! so... you can have a chibi Aqua running around on your screen! :D and... if she falls off the top, chibi Terra catches her! <3

I haven't found one for Ven or Terra by himself though o.o;

Aww... those are especially cute.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
*giggles at her cute little Aqua shimeji*

*giggles with Neo at Aqua shimeji*

If there was one more for Terra and Ven, my life would be complete. Or my computer anyways 8D

NeoEevee

Ah, you see, mine's been running around for like.... four hours... XD there must be over twenty of them now... look:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm loving the Terra wallpaper glaring at them. xD

I had about a twenty Axels running around, but they got into the way of what I was doing and I put it back down to one. xD; I think I'll open Aqua again and see what she does~

Or I'll leave her open when I go to school tomorrow and watch the pandemonium when I get back.

Dr_Mario64

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Lulz. I left Aqua on my computer while I went to school... and I came home to a screen full of Aquas. And at least half of them were stuck to the top of the screen.

Confirmed! There is definitely a Shimeji magnet up there! 8D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh, and I FINALLY saw Aqua eat ice cream today. x3 And think about Terra's Wayfinder. x3 She gets the cutest look on her face when she does that.

Nice! I haven't left my Aqua on long enough to get her to do that yet xD

Edit: I just got the Axel and Demyx ones! Aqua is sitting with Axel right now and thinking about her wayfinder and Demyx is...climbing up to the top of the monitor >.>

Last edited:

Key

Exile
Awards
My screen is overrun with an army of Farrons. Lightning is ALL OVER my desktop now. XD

I got the Demyx, Axel and Roxas ones too... i had five different guys running around at once, it's so cute <3 I still dunno whether to do the Heartless or Unversed shimeji..... hmmm... Flood or Shadow....?

NeoEevee

My screen is overrun with an army of Farrons. Lightning is ALL OVER my desktop now. XD

I got the Demyx, Axel and Roxas ones too... i had five different guys running around at once, it's so cute <3 I still dunno whether to do the Heartless or Unversed shimeji..... hmmm... Flood or Shadow....?

*gasp*

YOU FOUND ROXAS? And Heartless and Unversed? Please do share! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back