• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(o.o) Fanclub For The TAV Trio (o.o)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Oh no I'm worried I may not like them either now.

Don't worry about it too much, unless you're completely unable to accept that people can hurt each other and still be good friends. ^_^;

Ikkin

Bronze Member
^ Huh? Oh so that's what went on? ?____? I'm not far into the game yet so IDK what's going on (I think I'm almost done with Terra's storyline, as I just recently completed the Neverland world. I play the worlds in the order that they get unlocked).

What's what went on...? (And, yeah, Neverland's the last real world before the end).

huanglulu

Oh no I'm worried I may not like them either now.

I did lose a bit of my liking for them after awhile that i didn't get into BBS but after rewatching the cutscene again
seeing how they care deeply for each other as a friend and how strong their bond is got me to liking this trio again

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Oh, like I'm wondering why people don't like TAV anymore. D:

Ah, okay. ^_^; I actually suspect it's mostly one person's influence, with "they don't act like friends" (o_0) being the given justification.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Personally, I think TAV is the first KH trio done RIGHT. They have conflict like normal friends (though the situations aren't so normal, the overall principle is), they *think* they lose faith in each other only to find out later they had it all along, they care deeply for one another, they're all active forces in the friendship, they obviously need each other, they have shown that they're willing to sacrifice themselves for one another...
Really, it's just a nice, well-developed friendship. c: I love those three to pieces. <3

Key

Exile
Awards
Personally, I think TAV is the first KH trio done RIGHT. They have conflict like normal friends (though the situations aren't so normal, the overall principle is), they *think* they lose faith in each other only to find out later they had it all along, they care deeply for one another, they're all active forces in the friendship, they obviously need each other, they have shown that they're willing to sacrifice themselves for one another...
Really, it's just a nice, well-developed friendship. c: I love those three to pieces. <3

Basically, this. RAX would have fallen apart anyway because of the lack of hearts, and SRK is always either Sora<>Riku, Riku<>Kairi, or Kairi<>Sora.... mostly Sora<>Riku... never completely three-way-mutual. TAV is the first TRUE friend triangle :D

I wouldn't say their the only trio, SDG is a very good trio. Their interaction with each other feels natural and their care and concern for each other isn't forced ether

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
.SRK is always either Sora<>Riku, Riku<>Kairi, or Kairi<>Sora.... mostly Sora<>Riku... never completely three-way-mutual. TAV is the first TRUE friend triangle :D

This. In KH1 Sora only cared about Kairi. In KH2 Sora only cared about Riku.
In BBS TVA cared about each other in the whole game. They are the best trio in the series, but also the most tragic. RAX had some happy moments in Days. TVA barely had none. The beginning was like the happiest part of the game.

Also, Joinage?

huanglulu

*~Unofficial Welcome Ven95~*

Haven't been here for awhile so what's up and i saw a nice video of TAV someone made it contains spoilers for those who haven't play BBS before

[video=youtube;9Y0GXzrPG7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y0GXzrPG7o[/video]

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Found something! Dunno if it's been posted yet, but I don't particularly feel like checking back 20 pages to find out. The FC could use bumpage anyways.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
^D'awww. Little Sora.

Said it before and I'll say it again: these three would make the cutest family. x3

They do, they do! :D

Ugh, I can't find that one family picture! D: But here are some other ones.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

NeoEevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back