• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Numbers I-VII vs Numbers VIII-XIV (possible Xion spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WwhiptailwW

Basically, the founding 6 members (plus Saix) take on the Newer members (including Xion)

Starting Distance: 100 metres
Knowledge: IC (In Character)
Conditions/Restrictions: Every member can use their feats shown in Days, and their feats shown in their respective boss battles.
The only exceptions are:
Xemnas- who is in his Memory Skyscraper Boss Form rather than his Final Battle/Kingdom Hearts Form
Xion- She can go into any of her boss forms excluding her final giant one

Who wins?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
My money's riding on the second group. Marluxia was an end-game boss. Demyx is ridiculously strong. The question comes down to the balance of powers between Xemnas and Xion/Roxas, me thinks, but if they both team up, along with the bonus you gave Xion, I think it's in the bag.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Newbies group I'd say, they gave two keybearers, Marluxia who was ready to rebel against Xemnas, Demyx, Axel, Luxord and Larxene are all pretty strong.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I'm actually going with the first group. According to Nomura, Xemnas is the strongest member, Roxas is potentially second, while Xaldin and Lexaeus follow.

Assuming Roxas and Xion's power combined mimics that of KH2 Sora after he combined with Roxas, it can be said that Xemnas can take out Roxas and Xion. Xaldin is the next strongest in Group 1, while Axel or Marluxia are next in Group 2. I'll go with Marluxia, and Nomura dictates that Xaldin will win that battle. Same can be said with Lexaeus vs. Axel, with Lexaeus being the winner. Even if Nomura never confirmed Lexaeus' strength, Axel did recognize Lexaeus' intense power in CoM when speaking with Zexion.

This leaves Xigbar, Vexen, Zexion, and Saix remaining. Aside from Xigbar, I believe Vexen and Zexion are pretty weak. However, since you said we can include KH2FM battles in this, Vexen's power to create an Anti-form of his opponent can be extremely useful. Days even showed us an Anti-Saix, which proved to be at least similar power.

Group 2 has Demyx, Luxord, and Larxene remaining. Demyx seems to be the weakest member canon, but is one of the hardest in KH2. However, he is one of the easiest Data battles. It's hard to confirm Luxord's power, but something about the KH2FM cutscenes makes me want to believe he's powerful. Larxene may not be one of the strongest members, but her battles are pretty vicious.

Here on it's a 4 vs. 3, giving Group 1 the advantage. I'm just going to go ahead and say Saix can take down Demyx, and I don't think anyone will argue with that. Luxord and Larxene are indeed tough ones, while Vexen and Zexion just don't seem all too strong. Xigbar can probably take out Luxord. I'm basing that on Xigbar is definately a tough one given his role in the KH series, while Luxord is "probably" strong. Allowing the KH2 battles to come into account, a lot more people had trouble with Xigbar while many people found it hard to lose to Luxord. Even though Luxord's Data battle is what his real battle should have been like, Xigbar's data still proves much tougher. This leaves Vexen and Zexion, probably the two weakest CoM members, vs. Larxene. Since we're counting KH2FM battle power in this, we can throw in Anti Larxene, Vexen, and Zexion vs. Larxene. If it's still possible Larxene can come out victorious, which I don't think is possible given Anti Larxene, while probably not as powerful, is a strong addition to Group 1, we can say whatever energy the remaining Group 1 members have can probably take her out.

However I realize this can have an error due to it not being Final Xemnas. However I still believe Xemnas can take them both out, since isn't Xion doing nothing but draining Roxas' power anyway? Xemnas can take out a full powered Roxas, but since Xion exists, we only have two "half pints". Xemnas can already take out the whole, and splitting it into two lower forms wouldn't be much more of an issue. Some argue that it might, however it seems Xemnas' power was far enough ahead of a fully fleged Roxas to be able to take out two weaker forms.

I know battles can't be mapped out, but I'm just using what Nomura stated and the Data Battles to back me up.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:

UnstoppableSound

The "new members" would win.
Only because they have Roxas, and it is proven that the power of the keyblade has vanquished most members.

A

Azrael

My money's riding on the second group. Marluxia was an end-game boss. Demyx is ridiculously strong. The question comes down to the balance of powers between Xemnas and Xion/Roxas, me thinks, but if they both team up, along with the bonus you gave Xion, I think it's in the bag.

Nope. I doubt it. Roxas couldn't have survived fighting Xemnas. After all it took Sora AND Riku to take down Xemnas so I doubt it.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
The founding members should win.

Cause Roxas is kind of weak as compared to Xemnas, even if Xion is there it'll just be a temporary hindrance (unless Xion can use her dark teleport thing to fling Xemnas somewhere else).

Xaldin, Lexeaus and Saix > Axel, Marluxia and Larxene

Xigbar > Demyx (how do you play music when he's fighting you from a distance?)

Zexion > Luxord (mind games!)

Vexen > No one left

Outcome: Founding members win. Unless Xion can teleport Xemnas away and hold him there, Roxas just may have a chance fighting Vexen, but seems unlikely whether he can take down the other founding members together even if they're winded.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Well story wise, group one probably.

Xemnas would take Marluxia, he's too affraid to face Xemnas without Sora that's tells me he knows who is stronger.
Vexen would destroy Xion, she was created by Vexen, thus he can probably take her apart pretty easily.
Saix and Axel... I don't know, seems pretty even to me.
Xaldin and Larxene, what a fight that would be, a closet homo, fighting a closet lesbo. Epic because they're both pretty harsh and vicious, Larxene more so than Xaldin.
Xigbar verses Luxord would be interesting, both kind of long range, both have more then one weapon (when thinking about bullets and cards)
Lexeaus would walk all over Roxas with sheer strength and power alone. Laxeaus is like the hulk, and Roxas, an ant with a Keyblade. Though, Atom Ant with a Keyblade would beat Laxeaus hands down.
Zexion would probably mindfuck Demyx with illusions, plus Demxy is a bit of a coward.

I suppose it really comes down to who is paired up against who.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hhhhmmm that is quite interesting... though I think group 2 would win because MultiformXion+Roxas(possibly DW)+Multiform endgame Marluxia so I would think they would win...

WwhiptailwW

Hence why I said he WOULD win.
But even Young Riku severely wore down Lexaeus, and Roxas beat older Riku before he used the power of darkness.

Still, I want to be neutral, but I just thought I'd add that in for consideration :lol:

Awkward Squid

The original guys *plus Saïx*

Two reasons:

-Xemnas has four lives
-Lexaeus and Saïx on the same team...self explanatory

naturemage2

my vote would be on 2nd group VIII-XIV.

Axel - is a strong strategist, i mean he got zexion and vexen murder hands down. And played a part with larxene and marluxia.

Demyx- to be honest , the weakest link. However, he ability to make water copies and recon ability make him great for planning ambushes.

Luxord - i don't really know. He has the power of time, but in KH2 he just warp everyone but sora away, so i donno. If he could in theory isolate people into the best position like pitting roxas and xion against vexen and zexion, that would make him a key player.

Larxene and Marluxia - just speedy and power here. Good contenders against lexaeus and saix.

Roxas and Xion - double team against xigbar and xemnas (skyscraper mode).

UnstoppableSound

Hence why I said he WOULD win.

I believe it is spelled blur not bler.

Also, this is how I take the order of power:

1. Xemnas
2. Roxas (once he realizes his true power, AKA Dual-wield)
3. Axel = Marluxia = Xion (once she realized her true power, AKA Multiform)
4. Saix
5. Xaldin = Xigbar
6. Larxene = Lexaeus = Zexion = Luxord
7. Demyx = Vexen

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I believe it is spelled blur not bler.

Also, this is how I take the order of power:

1. Xemnas
2. Roxas (once he realizes his true power, AKA Dual-wield)
3. Axel = Marluxia = Xion (once she realized her true power, AKA Multiform)
4. Saix
5. Xaldin = Xigbar
6. Larxene = Lexaeus = Zexion = Luxord
7. Demyx = Vexen

Nomura already confirmed the top four were Xemnas, Roxas, Xaldin, and Lexaeus. Lex may be a quiet one without much plot behind him, but that doesn't mean he should be taken lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back