• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now, i've got a question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Hey, I created my own so I could hang with people and just plain chat .......I didnt think it would get so big so fast

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
But I dont use chat.....Parents wont let me for some bizzare reason.....

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I think they just want their own thread for the purpose of having it............

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
msn, aim, yahoo im, ect.

I don't see the point of making a fanclub about yourself to talk to other people. If you want to talk to the other members on KHI, why not make a thread saying, "lol every1 come here 2 talk 2 me or u b hax'd" and such?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I dont even have AIM, rents wont have it...

I have Email and thats it

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Looking upon the Fanclub section, knowing that fanclubs are already a bit ignorant, i'm seeing that people are creating their own fanclubs.

...why?

For some people, they might want to "feel" important and have attention on them...
I personally feel having a fanclub made for you sould be like rep and earned...

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I honestly feel too many fanclubs have been springing up. People who have only been members for a month or so have started their own fanclubs. I mean, doing that defies the whole purpose of creating these things! Fan clubs are made for deserving, well-respected members, not for people who have just joined and are hardly known of. :/

I know I'm sounding mean, but fanclubs should really only be made for those who are deserving of them. Too many fanclubs have arisen, and now the whole idea of a fan club has gone to waste, making it some kind of thing to do for every flippin' member that joins this forum.

Let others make fan clubs for you. If they're smart enough, they'll know that you full-well deserve one, and are respected enough so that others will join. What's the point in making a fanclub when hardly anyone wants to join? That particular FC will fall downhill, to the bottom of the list.

Again, I don't want to be flaming those who have done what I'm ranting about. It's just--I want you to fully comprehend the meaning of a fan club. I looked up "fan club" at dictionary.com and here's what I got:

" -an organization supportive of and enthusiastic about a famous person or group"

That's not saying that those who have fanclubs are or should be famous, it's just that they should be known enough so that people will willingly join--not because they have "nothing better to do", but because they enjoy this person's company and support him/her.

Okay, I'm done ranting. =3

Apollo

Silver Member
Umm well I am not sure if i deserve one but I got one. I did not make it myself.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
^ Same here, I wasn't sure I deserved a fanclub.

I kinda agree with Dee. The fanfic section has exploded in the past few weeks, with self-started clubs for brand new members, and such. Not that they haven't achieved anything in their time here - hell, some are very active around here, which is great to see =D - but when I think of a fanclub, I think of well-respected, deserving, hard-working members such as Enchanted Rose, Deeman, or countless others.

<3

Guile

Not many people deserve a fanclub, I'll tell you that right now. However, you can see all of them there. Why? Because in one's opinion they deserve it. Most will just say 'I SHOULD MAKE FANCLUBS FOR ALL OF MY FRIENDS, 'CAUSE THEY ROCK!" (Please note that actual sentence used will be a lot harder to comprehend due to spelling errors and 'leet' speak.)

It's inevitable. You're not going to get people to stop, because the population of these morons is massive. It's one reason I don't usually like posting on the forums. There's a number of close to nil that I can relate to because they actually use their head in the topics given.

Fanclubs are a waste of space here in KHI. As are so many other threads here, but really, what can you expect? You're in a children's site that is devoted to a pretty crappy game. There are those that will not see it, and therefore blindly spout bull. about it being 'the best game ever made.' I personally would love to see the section deleted, but of course that won't happen. Since when have moderators and administrators deleted things that are worthless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back