• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now, i've got a question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
Ya I reallly doubt I need a fan club! But I see few people who make there own who don't them.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
I do go outside....I went to the beach yesterday, went to the pool the day before that, went to a party on Tuesday.......etc.
You do realize saying this is getting you nowhere? For all I know, you could be making this up.

Get out. Hey, you can even go back to your own fanclub that you made, because no one else wants to.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
You do realize saying this is getting you nowhere? For all I know, you could be making this up.

Get out. Hey, you can even go back to your own fanclub that you made, because no one else wants to.

Own'ddddd, son.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Yeah, I was never terribly big on the idea of fanclubs, either. :/ Ah, well. I used to get really offended, but not so much, anymore. The thing is, the people who make fanclubs are generally harmless, low-key people. *shrug*

Personally, I have a few close friends on the site and I'm generally cool with everyone, so...yeah. No need for a fanclub. Nor would I make one for one of my friends.

Just as Planned

4f8ee969aaaa.jpg

SUDDENLY, ZOMBINE

HE HAS A GRENADE OH SHIT

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Not many people deserve a fanclub, I'll tell you that right now. However, you can see all of them there. Why? Because in one's opinion they deserve it. Most will just say 'I SHOULD MAKE FANCLUBS FOR ALL OF MY FRIENDS, 'CAUSE THEY ROCK!" (Please note that actual sentence used will be a lot harder to comprehend due to spelling errors and 'leet' speak.)

It's inevitable. You're not going to get people to stop, because the population of these morons is massive. It's one reason I don't usually like posting on the forums. There's a number of close to nil that I can relate to because they actually use their head in the topics given.

Fanclubs are a waste of space here in KHI. As are so many other threads here, but really, what can you expect? You're in a children's site that is devoted to a pretty crappy game. There are those that will not see it, and therefore blindly spout bull. about it being 'the best game ever made.' I personally would love to see the section deleted, but of course that won't happen. Since when have moderators and administrators deleted things that are worthless?
I demand a mandatory IQ test. People who don't get over a certain score get banned forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back