• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Noticed something about MX's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Gimme a tick and I'll add a couple of MX KB pics

MXKBart.jpg

MXhandleart.jpg

Happy? Lol, that's the best we can get atm pretty much

Lancelot

Awards
Well yeah, but it's handier having pictures ya know, especially if you only have limited internet

I<3Roxas

Personally, I say MX's keyblade looks more like Oblivion over Oathkeeper. Also note that his has a keychain

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;

Hmm. Either I'm really high right now or I actually see a deer in MX's keyblade. Does anybody else see some form of ram located in the center of MX's keyblade? If you look closely, you can see antlers... and a face.

Lancelot

Awards
Yeah, a lot of people noticed this a while ago... we were all trying to determine what it was... i think everyone said a bull lol

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

hmmmm, chernabog yeah. It could be named after a summon......possibly Ifrit if it looks like him, but i couldn't actually tell because summons alway change in appearance in most FF games

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Doubtful it's Chernabog, but Ifrit is a possibility. I asked OmniChaos what he thought it might be... here's his answer.

OmniChaos said:
co.jpg

The horned beast...

MXhandleart.jpg

Same/Similar horned beast on hilt of Keyblade...

I can't tell for sure, but there are a few similarities. I always had a sneaking suspicion that MX created Castle Oblivion somehow. Kinda ironic that...

- AtW and his disciples found a man who lost his memories.
- The Org XIII coincidently found a castle capable of making people forget things.
- It's located near the crossroads.
- Xehanort made the Room of Sleep.
- The Room of Awakening is in Castle Oblivion.
- Etc.

Interesting, huh?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

The other thing as that Namine was born at Castle Oblivion......Which i know is an inbetween world but it is kinda odd

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
What? it looks like oathkeeper you say? well.....i little. But Remember, Oblivion is Oathkeepers double/counterpart. I say that MX's Keyblade is related to Souleater and Way To the Dawn.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I can't tell for sure, but there are a few similarities. I always had a sneaking suspicion that MX created Castle Oblivion somehow. Kinda ironic that...

- AtW and his disciples found a man who lost his memories.
- The Org XIII coincidently found a castle capable of making people forget things.
- It's located near the crossroads.
- Xehanort made the Room of Sleep.
- The Room of Awakening is in Castle Oblivion.
- Etc.

Interesting, huh?

Don't forget that Castle Oblivion is a inbetween world and MX said to Terra "Cross the wall between light and darkness, to me..."

KCDjedi

Well, I went to work on this.

The handle area is similar:
MXOathkeeperhandles.jpg

But the other end looks nothing like it:
MXOKends.jpg

Keyblade Spirit

Eh, oh well. I still think they're related somehow. Using MY picture, do you see how I thought they looked alike?
EDIT: Check this out.
Oath-MXComparison.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back